Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nazi Zombies!
    Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 12:21am
been playn this alot recently, its still fun as heck along with the multiplayer its still so much better than MW2 and there still quite a lot of ppl playn it! IW failed hard, im happy that for Black Ops the put it back in the hands of Treyarch
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 5:30pm
i LOVE this mode! i just played it recently! it was epic! my group of three friends and i made it pretty damn far, and i got a hold of a rare gun (forgot the name of it) it was awesome... i screamed every time i got eaten by those damn Nazi zombies but it was fun as heck! 
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

while wer'e on the topic of nazi zombies skiller get your a** on youtube and look up the trailer for DEAD SNOW.

Thats some weird ****. Undead Nazi zombies 4 realah!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 5:40pm

while wer'e on the topic of nazi zombies skiller get your a** on youtube and look up the trailer for DEAD SNOW.

shine on you crazy diamond
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 11:39am
Do you mean com room?
Well the furthest I've been without glitch is 18, you are a f***ing beast. Do you know about the gun glitch?
Chochy View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Chochy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 11:51pm
dude its easy theres only like 25 zombies per round just use the wunderwaffle however you spell it and the trench gun for dogs with three shots with the waffle you kill al the zombies and one shot with the trench is good for dogs and you allways get ammo... just run around the cum room
Who are you to judge the life i live I know im not perfect and i dont live to be   But before you go pointing fingers Make sure your hands are clean... Bob Marley
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Chochy

glithc 30 but today i played in my bros account got to 61 just running around is much easier

WTF! how ***ing long did that take?
Chochy View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Chochy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 12:32am

glithc 30 but today i played in my bros account got to 61 just running around is much easier

Who are you to judge the life i live I know im not perfect and i dont live to be   But before you go pointing fingers Make sure your hands are clean... Bob Marley
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 9:37am
By using the glitch? I got to 37 using it.
Chochy View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Chochy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 1:29am
due i love zombies i made it to round 30 in shi no numa nice!!!!!111
T-H-E_SKILLZ View Drop Down
Team Leader

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-H-E_SKILLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2009 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by

theres a glitch where u stand in a part of the room and zombies wont attack u thats how ppl get up on leaderboards
Yep, it's upstairs and you need someone to have your back. The guy that showed me it said he was in the top 100 in the world with Nazi zombies because of it.
It's all gravy now I got my pimp shades on
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2009 at 11:42pm
I picked up this game yesterday & I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Great graphics & great sound.

But to add a note on glitching, I bumped into an old friend in R2 that used to play UT3 & the first thing he showed me in NaZi zOMbiEs was the glitch where you lock yourself in a wall where the zOMbiEs can't reach the rest of your team. Pretty lame indeed.

What's the point of playing in this fashion? It completely deprives you of the intensity of staying alive & having a good time while doing so.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2009 at 10:43pm
id heard about it, but ive never seen anyone do it. personally, since its not a player vs player game mode i dont care if they glitch. i mean, i find it sad that they feel they have to basically cheat just because they want people to think that they r great, but watever. as long as they dont glitch in any competetive mode i dont care. Nazi Zombies is just for fun and teamwork building.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2009 at 10:18pm
theres a glitch where u stand in a part of the room and zombies wont attack u thats how ppl get up on leaderboards
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2009 at 10:15pm
Nazi Zombies is now available for everyone regardless of wheter u finished solo campaign or not
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2008 at 6:04am
ok, to unlock this game mode, u need to beat the solo campaign. when unlocked, u can play it by urself - its at the bottom of mission select screen as Nocht de Untoten - or u can play it as online co-op. it starts u n ur party in a room wit semi-boarded windows n each player gets a pistol. u can buy addition weapons n ammo in exchange for some of ur points. i believe there is no final level and it just keeps goin till ur all dead, but ive heard rumors that say otherwise. the best part is u get experience for ur online guy to lvl up wit.
its very fun, i lookin for people to join me in my zombie hunting .
 Post Reply Post Reply