| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Player Interviews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGet To Know A UT3 Player - COKKENBALLS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get To Know A UT3 Player - COKKENBALLS
    Posted: 04 May 2009 at 2:53pm
great job jp, looks great!! and cokken you make laugh so damn hard xDD

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 2:56pm
double post, stupid me..

EnVy must be earned"
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 4:47pm
Gr8 Interview xD He stole my "sex: Not enoughf" thing :O cock, your the only other person in tha world ive seen using that.
/-__I salute you sir__-\ lol
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 5:51pm
wow great interview n cokkenballs i like the goaty (idk if i spelt that right)

PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

I didn't expect this kind of feedback!! You guys are awesome!! thank you!!!!! 

we love you what do you expect Jippers?  Plus... you did a fantastic Job.  I read it word for word and never got bored with it.  I was smiling the whole time I was reading it and was entertained by the playfulness of both the interviewee and the interviewer, without losing focus nor respect for one another.  well done.  
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 11:00pm
Great job!  Excellent read.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 2:09am
Originally posted by HanFei

Great job!  Excellent read.
Good game today! ;)
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 9:56am
Ya, You TRU guys are really good!  haha.  I wish that I was as good as Lunch with the Shock rifle...
WEAPoNiZ3D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote WEAPoNiZ3D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 11:41am
lol i dont even know the guy but i read 2 the end anyway, funny sh*t
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 5:34pm
well i cant wait for the next one and to see who it would be. these will only get better and better!!

EnVy must be earned"
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 5:54pm
envy wtf is wrong with your eye, you look like an owl bro :)
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 11:06pm

Ya, You TRU guys are really good!  haha.  I wish that I was as good as Lunch with the Shock rifle...
LOL, i am Lunchy ;)
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 11:36pm
haha word, You were tearing me up on Onyx Coast.  Very strong with the shock combo.   It was one of the most intense basically 1v1s I've had in a while.  'cause, let's be honest, the bots and that other guy weren't doing anything.  haha

I think I favor the link gun too strongly...
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 11:52pm

haha word, You were tearing me up on Onyx Coast.  Very strong with the shock combo.   It was one of the most intense basically 1v1s I've had in a while.  'cause, let's be honest, the bots and that other guy weren't doing anything.  haha

I think I favor the link gun too strongly...

but imo lunchy's weak spot is the link gun. thats the gun i use to kill him mostly. throws him off of those heels when hes trying to combo ya =]

EnVy must be earned"
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 12:18am
Good job JP. I just wished I had printed this out . I would have seriously saved this for sh1tter  reading. And don't be upset that is a compliment, I read all my favs on the crapper.....nice work. cock is the funniest f'er in UT3.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 2:36pm
Uncle Johns Bathroom Reader Thumbs Up lol thanks Warhore!

2nd interview is in the making
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12