| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Longest known active player?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Longest known active player?
    Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 1:35am
I know most of you on here have been playing for a year +---
Do you remember who the first person you met on here that is still active today? or that you still talk to?
Do you remember your first memory of them?

Mine was ATXbroken or Envy, we were playing on OnyxCoast, my first memory was him sending me a nasty message because I was holding our prime node with the orb when he got the enemy prime node down haha, I thought he was the biggest jerk in the world, funny thats what I think of him now Wink
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 1:42am
first time i played, i think i played with SMP_ARKOS or Ontario46 in vctf and they are still active, in that time i was a noob lol
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 1:59am
kayotickiller.....show me how to use my mic correctly after many trials and errors.
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 9:42am
Probably Coolworx... I think I am the longest running EU player with Xerxes and Collosusslayer. I'm still **** and those two are awesome... wasting my time I think :P
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 9:43am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Do you remember who the first person you met on here that is still active today? or that you still talk to?

Mine was ATXbroken or Envy, we were playing on OnyxCoast, my first memory was him sending me a nasty message because I was holding our prime node with the orb when he got the enemy prime node down haha, I thought he was the biggest jerk in the world, funny thats what I think of him now Wink

hahahahaha JP!!! U have been holding down nodes since day one! So when did you learn to kill your self with a redeemer via avrils?
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 2:48pm
hmmm people that have been on since me?  REST, SHYNE78, Herbert, Soulfire, Lock, and Reaper come to mind....I'm sure a lot of people have changed their name since then and i am unaware....the person who helped me the most with my game, esp instagib, was roadrage2k7 but unfortunately he doesnt play anymore Thumbs Down
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
Xerxes View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xerxes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 3:09pm
First player I met, that still plays today, is Penguin. We were in a CTF match on Hydrosis, 8v8 with us two on one team, and HydroToker and DeadNova on the other team. It was overtime and Penguin had their flag and DeadNova had ours. I can remember trying to mime to Penguin to feign death, get the shield belt then take the flag back (this was before either of us had mics). Eventually, I returned the flag and Penguin scored. We added each other to our friends list and the rest is off topic.
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 3:17pm
ATX/Envy. I know he got the game day one-ish. He was the first person to give me a beatdown for the ages. Playing against him got me good quickly. I used to think Envy was a jerk, but he likes winning. Sometimes his communication is a little off, but his intesity raises my game.

Other that stand out from back in the day:

Woolvie
JPinator - My Queen!
ZodiacX
All of the oldschool GOW team
Cokkenballs
LokeDogg77 - My first bud in UT3.
Spagender
Lunchy
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 6:32pm

my memory isn't what it used to be but back when I first got this game all I did was deathmatch.  I don't really anymore so it's possible they're still there.  Of those that DM'ed but now do VCTF that I remember are Penguin and King Kesi (aka Osiris).  The names I remember from way back then are peeps like Raoulcheap, Choppy, Brownsilk, Ice, Shinob, etc.  
TheProdigy View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 6:34pm
Danjel8 and Spagender were the first ive talked to and played with..
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 7:34pm

Two_Fase. Boy did I think this guy was helpless when we first met. He didn't even know how to pair his mic to his PS3. Boy have the times changed. Cool

iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 7:37pm

I ReMeMBeR Wakin Up An Hour Early To Be At Target To Get This Game Tha Day It Came Out...What A MisTake That Was, Cuz I Feel Like A Crack Addict....Back To Tha Topic At Hand Would Be XKaLiBuR in HeatRay If I Remember Correctly

Was Gonna  Be In My First Clan Wit Him, Phila & Cuban1991 i think...MeMoRieS LoL

GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 8:07pm
i bought UT3 the 1st day i came out for ps3! i think it was probably ewokk, i remember playing ctf in coret after UT3 had only been out for maybe a couple months. he put a rocket in my face almost every time lol.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 8:28pm
Can anyone remember xx_oatclifft_xx or Lordspaniel?

Those two were earlyish players... oat used to snipe and lordspaniel was a flag runner.
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 9:34pm
ummm Bumrush an vedakid, i use to freak out when id play CTF against him cuz i was such a noob an he use to kick my azz so bad x.x.... garbage... an vedakid was the one who taught me how to use the translocator and how to wall jump ^^
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 9:36pm
I still got my receipt. I bought my first PS3 and game which was UT3 on March 23th, 2008 at 11:35 am in GameStop. I bought it with RunForYourLife aka CaMp24SeV.

Earliest players I remember playin was:

Raoulcheap
KFlux
TheSeph
CoolDave
XKalibur
Miskell
Brownsilk
Surfacing
xphilax
Spectr
Mickeybo707
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 10:38pm
helscream lol I gbed his team and won. worm is my oldest ut friend that still plays. after qM it would be the guys in tRi as I am an ex tRi member. still got my tRi account......
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 11:24pm
I don't really remember most of the people I played with back when I originally got on (too many "hiatuses" and hiatuses.. ugh..  I hate myself for leaving the game the several times I did.).. besides Cokecolaqueen and Robhinez, because those were the last two of the original I had.  I ended up deleting them both, since they were inactive, along with.. actually.. now that I thought about it, I remember the FurianAssassin to..

Also, I got UT3 last April.. when I got my PS3..  I also got Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, but that was traded in a few months ago..  Cartoony/ short or not, I'll still say that it was spectactular game.  Alpha Cannon/ RYNO 4 Ever ftw..  I also liked the Razor Claws.. (imo.. the best melee weapon ever..), but that's another topic.. so I'll stop it here..

P.S. NU Cooldave once had/ still has UT3?  Wow, that's another TS player that I remember.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

lol what did i say to you, hurry up with that orb or sumtin? i dont remember..but thats how i got you so damn good, you owe me for that =]

the very first player i met was helscream spawn kill me iver and over on islander. i died 4 times in a row before i ever knew what hit me. the first player that i sent a friend request to was lunchy, then spag then jp..

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2009 at 2:44pm
My first friend on UT3 was VYatTEN2132 (before my six months layoff). I remember playing either DM or Warfare. I think cuz stop playing a while until the titan pack arrive. I just see cuz about 5 or 6 days ago playing warfare.Another person I knew for a while Cylo (after my six months layoff). CKC was the first clan I knew. It brings back memories because CKC are back together.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2009 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

What A MisTake That Was, Cuz I Feel Like A Crack Addict.... 

Aint that the troof!  lol.

Ive been playing since September but didnt get a mic till I joined heavenly.
The only names I remember are Chris and TX2k, mainly because one would kill me 10x in one match and the other would cap a flag in 30 seconds or less!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2009 at 4:48pm
Shinobi, Potorikan, Samarai, Outlaw and Do_U_Want_Smor are probably my oldest friends. But I seem to remember back in the day always getting killed by two jerks named ReverendCrow and SickBoogieMurder!
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2009 at 8:18pm
dont think most  of the people i originally played with still play first people were psyborg, cooldave, maiden01, projectace, and takisoulburn
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 7:35pm
Aquaknot i rember always gettn into sniper battles with him on Suspense.
also Prodigy, i know we ended up havin quite a few matches together within my first week of playn, which led to him recruiting me within my first two weeks of owning tha game.
TheProdigy View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 7:51pm
lol..
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>