FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

IRC chat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IRC chat
    Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 8:37pm
just out of curiosity it seems that alot of people come in here each day to chat , im just wondering why you dont just click the irc chat link and click the button connect, its so simple and easy and allows you to talk **** without having to click replies, u can even double click on a users name and send them private msgs without having to use private messenger in the forums. I just dont get it O_O
you dont need and irc chat client at all to do this or anyother program cuz it loads in your web browser

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 8:41pm
idk, ppl R lazy i guess. i use 2 B in there all the time, talk sh!t and have fun
but NO1 is ever on NEmore. not even the #1 stalker!! (shewulph) lmao!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 8:43pm

dude theres like 15 people on this site at one time during peak hours everyday, all causing a ruckus but no one can click two buttons and connect to a chat , i think thats hilarious

RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 8:51pm
im in that b****! lets get this party started

name_is_clantag
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 3:17am
i know we should chat instead of sending messages here
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 7:32am
Well the IRC chat it links to is the old one, there was a while when the new one was half-active but it died now as wel.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 8:25pm
noone use IRC chat anymore?

omg, i do that when i finish to play at nites, or when i'm here in the forum for a qhile but, no souls there XD

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
 Post Reply Post Reply