Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [51.43%]
14 [40.00%]
3 [8.57%]

Author
Team GOML
Team GOML

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BF:BC2 or MW2
    Posted: 11 May 2010 at 8:31pm
I know there's many polls like this on the web and you guys have your opinion, but I just like to see what's more popular. I always argue that BFBC2 is way better than MW2 but people have their opinions. Just vote and explain your reasoning if you wish!
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 8:40pm
I prefer BBC2 but all my buddies are in MW2 so I just got another copy so I can hang with them more often.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 11:32pm
i prefer bbc2 as well
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 11:35pm
Ye BC2 is better in my opinion.. Sup env! Haven't seen u in a while how's life been?
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 3:04pm
yep.. as most people has said... BC2 is a much better game.... hardly any flaws while mw2 has millions
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 3:52pm
BFBC is better 4 sure...but MW2 is fun to play it just seems a little 1 dimensional 2 me! perhaps I need to play it more but I didn't get that impression with BC2
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 3:55pm
yeha mw2 is fun and addictive... but as i said.. alot of things wrong with it that causes the game to get frustarting... BC2 is an all around better game.. more epic.... more realistic. more things to do.
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 5:42pm
MAG.  
Got Pwned?

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 5:50pm
Why did you have posted this topic on "Unreal Tournament Thread" ? Anyway i prefer Bad company.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 5:52pm
MAG is better then either of them
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 8:46pm
meh... not in my opinion... its funny.. only what.. 24 max people alllowed in 1 game in BC2.. and 256 in MAG... yet imo BC2 is more epic lol... u got alot more weapons in BC2.. and better ones... more than double the amount of maps.. alot more vehicles.. more interesting modes... MAG feels like your going down one path.. you choose what u wanna use... and your using the same gun for the majority of the time u play the game... fels to linear. while bc2 u can change classes to suit different roles and have a much larger choice of weapons/gadgets.
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 12:14am
well i can not say anything negative about mag or cdmw2 as i only own bc2 and i would have to say for someone who does not like realistic shooters i am getting into bc2 quite a bit and we are welcoming new ckc  members there as well as getting cdmw2 since four others in our clan play that game. since those two seem to be so hot right now we will probably skip mag altogether! so hit me up if you want to join our teams there or talk to me about matches and i'll be posting a new roster soon! for all our iamgaming friends and ut3 brothers, as well thanks guys and we in ckc still remain friends with ut3 players and hope to see them on the battlefields soon!!!
[/url]
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 12:31am
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

Ye BC2 is better in my opinion.. Sup env! Haven't seen u in a while how's life been?
Good man thanks 4 asking. And u how's life treating u bro.
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 12:31am
What's u tag so I can add u. I thought u retired. Lol
T-R-M_R3winD View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-R-M_R3winD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:35am
I voted BF:BC2 i got MW2 but it's not as good ass BF:BC2 i placed both the BETA & the DEMO 4 it & it was hella good MW2 has a $h1T load of hackers going out of the maps & camping
R3winD_zV
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 4:43am
MAG
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 5:10am
Originally posted by oXxLunacyxXo

MAG
Lol heh like your evil monkey avatar
dk3dknight View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote dk3dknight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 3:39pm
Well to be honest, I tried the beta for battlefield bad company 2 and realized it at best was a rental, beat 6-8 hour sp campaign play 1 - 2 hours multiplayer return to blockbuster which was the average time I spent with the first bad company, and trust me watching bullets get stuck on sky maps did not look promising..

At that period of my life I went the Operation Flashpoint 2 route, to me that had answered my craving for a military game, (note old school operation flashpoint 1 PC player expansion packs and all) and sadly when I played the beta of bad company projectiles seemed a little old fashioned unreal 1 projectile system. (I own at least 3 copies of unreal gold lol)

Now for COD well after 2 the series really has stagnated, in fact I never have played any of the mordern warfares at all, and I made the mistake of player world at war demo that was free on the psn store, I was so sick at what I saw. Angry  Paper guns, no recoil wtf is going on here.

In fact odd little tidbit I do not own even 1 activision game even published for the ps3.  LOL not even those ddr clones that seem to be on the rave these days.

"In the end Rambal Ral forgot to fight", Rambal Ral
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 12:17am
Originally posted by env_1ner

What's u tag so I can add u. I thought u retired. Lol
Nah just been busy w/ school bro. Sorry been off again cuz finals coming lol. Won't be on for another 9 days starting Friday cuz of vacation. Anyways its still InHuMaNe_KiLLa :)

I would like to try MAG I saw either it was a preowned or new MAG for $39. Thats a pretty good deal. I just beat Splinter Cell and I don't see why I would need it anymore so I might trade it in for that.
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 2:45pm
I prefer MW2 over BBC2...I've been playin MW2 since the release & havent gotten bored of it yet...On the other hand i got bored with BBC2 in about 2 weeks...What turns me off about BBC2 is the lack of maps & modes...
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 3:31pm
yeah thats true.. mw2 is more addictive... but tbh its a **** game lol
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

yeah thats true.. mw2 is more addictive... but tbh its a **** game lol

How can such a $h!t game be addicting?  I kinda think BBC2 is $h!t, That's the reason i dont play it anymore.  Lol
dk3dknight View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote dk3dknight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 11:30pm
From what ive heard its very buggy, while its "supposed" addicting it has terrible shortcomings that almost overshadow its "supposed" good qualities.

Personally I see it as nothing else as taking a personal dump on what Call of Duty use to be, and permanently degenerating what gaming means to me, in my over glorious opinion.

Further more I see it as a catalyst, that in my opinion, will one day be used to destroy gaming itself, in which the games will play for you and, the precious children will be protected by there glass house.

I find it odd in this world that folks are degenerated enough not to understand the concept of honor and good sportsmanship.  By golly do not try to correct me when I say good game, regardless if my team won or not, because it was a good game, two groups of forces around the world came together to do battle using all there skills and abilities, and it was glorious battle. And anyone who disagrees can go to hell!

Sorry I guess I got carried away.   

"In the end Rambal Ral forgot to fight", Rambal Ral
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 6:45am
well its fun to play.. but at the same time can be very frustrating... the servers are ****, commando is stupid.. along with painkiller, killstreaks are so overpowered its easy to spawnkill, some overpowered weapons, tons of hitmarkers with snipers. the list can go on... has so many problems lol. infinity ward just f***ed it up lol.. however the game stil is fun... battelfield has hardly any problems like that... apart from hitmarkers with sniping but i dont care aboutt that too much on that game..and theres not many maps and modes... but its epic.. you can do alot more in bc2 than in mw2.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 7:06am
MW2 100% for me. But that's just my opinion of course.

MAG & BFBC2 both felt too slow to me and I didn't enjoy either.
 Post Reply Post Reply