| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Britney Spears Everytime Piano Cover

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Britney Spears Everytime Piano Cover
    Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 12:27am
Hey people its been a while since i've posted a piano vid so here you go. p.s i was playing for a youth group. how rude, these teens were playing with keys and walking up and watching me. i was sooo pissed lol. i dnt like playing for crownds esp rude one. so yea lots of mistakes but wat ev. also i love comments and feedback so leave please and thanks you.
AltimA SiTin On 20s
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 4:42pm
 yo Nohpets awesome as always man. damn i wish i could play like that again, i think i let my gift for the piano die for my gift of drawing, cause i use to play alot, but now i don'tCry. lol and that prick with the keys after you finished you should of kick his a** for messing you up.
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
TwisTed_Nohpets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 7:56pm
lol i know right. and zellot like always i appreciate ur comments a lot. and u know whats crazy i wish i could draw lol. i have always wanted to know how to draw. but i dnt posses the talant.  and i dnt think ill ever perform this song again it husrts wayyyy to much. if u look at the left hand the chords are very large and hirts to play.
AltimA SiTin On 20s
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 7:59pm
OhhMahGawsh! I LOVE THAT SONG! that's FN awesome! beautifully and well played!!! i'm a HUGE fan of Britney!!!
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 8:33pm

lol i can tell your hands looks like they're hurting, and it must of been hell when you were trying to learn how to play it. yo man do you ever try making your own music or is it like your hobby

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 9:32pm
o yea when i was a kid i made some songs and nocturns. and im working on my prelude and nocturn at the moment. its very nice so far it's a littlw sad song though its just how i felt at the moment when i sat down and began to right it. i have a lot of other pieces to wrk on right now. but when its finished ul be the firdt to hear it.
AltimA SiTin On 20s

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 9:35pm
thank u very much. and by ur comment i can see that u are a huge fan of britney,thank u for seeing past the errors i played in the song and calling it beautiful. i really appreciate that. :)
AltimA SiTin On 20s
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 9:48pm
yo Noh this is the type of music i make now just simple beat and i use them in my animation cause for the animation cla**es we have to use our own music that we make. i want to do more with the my music but for some reason i can't 

and yeah man hit me up when you finish your song

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 10:28pm
beautiful wow thats nice. i think u should make the string instrument stand out more throw some 16th notes in there. if u know what i mean. basically kinda add some tempo to the melody but not the ba** rhythem. do u have a copy of the score id love to help u with it
AltimA SiTin On 20s
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 4:31pm
if by score you mean mp3 version then yeah i have a copy of it, but if you mean written down no i don't have anything written.  but if you have and email address i can send it to, i'll send you the file, and maybe you can figure the notes out

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 9:24pm
google mp3 to sheet music converter download the software. have it converted to a score(sheet music). thenn email me the score. ill send u my email in a p/m
AltimA SiTin On 20s
 Post Reply Post Reply