Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MW2 Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MW2 Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 6:13am
Well yep.. this game has them too!!!

YatChunPoon is my first bell end!

Have fun :)
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 6:18am
no...this game has thousands of them
yesterday´s idiot was the bailiff for talking **** a glitchin
and today´s must be manning8 for stalking a girl,sayin the n word and talking thrash.

so the community is off to a good start
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 7:26am
hahahah talking sh1t on there is so much more fun though. Coz everyone gets going and its so funny.

Its true there are hundreds of idiots playing this game but there are millions of people who own a copy.

YatChunPoon was telling us how amazing he was, he was 19-0 and then I stabbed the mother f***er in the back when he was putting his tent up in the airplane...

Also anyone (inc u headhunter so don't try and act innocent ;P) who glitched to level 10 prestige is a bit stupid. Once your there then what is the point? Surely it takes half the fun away? 
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 7:47am
Originally posted by Danjel8

hahahah talking sh1t on there is so much more fun though. Coz everyone gets going and its so funny.

Its true there are hundreds of idiots playing this game but there are millions of people who own a copy.

YatChunPoon was telling us how amazing he was, he was 19-0 and then I stabbed the mother f***er in the back when he was putting his tent up in the airplane...

Also anyone (inc u headhunter so don't try and act innocent ;P) who glitched to level 10 prestige is a bit stupid. Once your there then what is the point? Surely it takes half the fun away? 

i know...damn hackers,now he´s gonna lv up till 70 and then he´s going back to ut3,lol
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 12:33am

I Didn't find Leveling up fun :(

so thats y i went 10th Prestige so i wouldn't need 2 anymore + now i can get all my weapon attachments and Fall Camos :D
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 12:33pm
idiots of the the day,or the year depending on how dumb they are.....everyone who goes to DOMINATION and play TDM
that´s just stupid cuz they make ur team lose and they ruin some good games
i get fn pissed off when ppl do this,
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 2:32pm
And?

when i play Hardcore Headquarters , Domination or any other game mode i treat it like deathmatch..... why? cause of 2 reasons

I Can get a nuke and Automatically Win

or I'm stopping the other team from reaching the flag/headquarters

When i play with Fu.K or even A-R at Night i let them do there thing While i stay behind them looking out for the enemy.

if i hear " Loseing C etc" you can be sure that i will come up to you with a n00btube just cause i no i'll end up getting like 2 to 4 kills from that & making it 1 step closer to a nuke.

Nuke
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

And?

when i play Hardcore Headquarters , Domination or any other game mode i treat it like deathmatch..... why? cause of 2 reasons

I Can get a nuke and Automatically Win

or I'm stopping the other team from reaching the flag/headquarters

When i play with Fu.K or even A-R at Night i let them do there thing While i stay behind them looking out for the enemy.

if i hear " Loseing C etc" you can be sure that i will come up to you with a n00btube just cause i no i'll end up getting like 2 to 4 kills from that & making it 1 step closer to a nuke.

It's obv ur Post is about me as i entered ur domination Match just b4 u made this post.   

Not just you...u just fit in the category,lol
i see that everyday,if is just one i dont mind but when itz an entire team doing it,and believe me they do it and loose like 200-30
that´s just stupid
and u use the noob tube cuz u dont wanna get stabed with my magnum with tactical knife
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 2:43pm
I Use it because i dislike fu.kers that use that bs Perk Commando.

Stabbing me from lyk 20 feet away is BS

Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 7:46pm

I Use it because i dislike fu.kers that use that bs Perk Commando.

Stabbing me from lyk 20 feet away is BS

loooool,i caught u on a game in favela,stabbed u like 3 times and u switched to a noob tube
funny thing i saw quick playin in ur team.....
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 9:17pm
Quick is on my Friends list & He can join in my games as long there isn't any trouble.

if he starts acting lyk a D1ck i can just easily mute him but he hasn't been any bother.

I No quite alot of people dislike him and i have my dislikes about him 2 but I've no him for over 2 years so thats why he is in my friends list
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 9:27pm
I was going to get mad that someone copied my thread. But since the idea was originally yours, GOOD LUCK, hope you get to 140+ pages.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Mr-Pa1n

idiots of the the day,or the year depending on how dumb they are.....everyone who goes to DOMINATION and play TDM

I know what your saying and to an extent you right but overall your totally wrong.

Domination is for me the VCTF of MW2. Its about forcing back teams, taking up prime positions and f***ing people up. Your totally wrong about it makes people lose. If everyone runs around stabbing it makes you lose, its about having a good balance of players, like in every mode. You need killers, capture players, attacking players, defensive players... its just about balance. Slayers are 100% required.

I'd say its way more retarded to run around the map in a clockwise method and constantly try to capture the next base. Its a game of strategy, skill and killing.

Just for the record I LOVE PISSING PEOPLE OFF. I've already got more hate mail on this game than I ever did on ut3, I send back a nice message like Merry Christmas or Happy New Year and then block them :)
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 2:25pm

I know what your saying and to an extent you right but overall your totally wrong.

Domination is for me the VCTF of MW2. Its about forcing back teams, taking up prime positions and f***ing people up. Your totally wrong about it makes people lose. If everyone runs around stabbing it makes you lose, its about having a good balance of players, like in every mode. You need killers, capture players, attacking players, defensive players... its just about balance. Slayers are 100% required.

I'd say its way more retarded to run around the map in a clockwise method and constantly try to capture the next base. Its a game of strategy, skill and killing.

Just for the record I LOVE PISSING PEOPLE OFF. I've already got more hate mail on this game than I ever did on ut3, I send back a nice message like Merry Christmas or Happy New Year and then block them :)

LOL,i know u do,but you have to see 4 yourself how my team plays,i dont go around stabbing people(only on favela agaisnt headhunter)as i only play alone against u guyz but headhunter and his brother have played with my friends and they see how we play and win 95% of the games.
u must have misuunderstood me when i say they do tdm,they camp in one spot even if itz far away from the flags and they stay there all game,that´s just stupid.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 4:12pm
95% of the games? The way your team plays you all get slaughtered...... your hole team had nearly twice the amount of deaths then kills

you might win games when its only "Me" and a couple of n00bs on my team (like in that underpass game) against your Clan but i no it would be a different story if it was me, Sk-iller, Danjel, shaker & warheart etc.

Why do you think your k/d is 0.68? cause you all run round together and are easy targets when your taking flags.......

that game in underpass where i was "Camping" is between A & C so its not far away from the flags.

if i hear we are losing 1 of those flags i will n00btube 1 of those spots straight away & Get a easy double or triple kill so your wrong about me been no where near the flags.

In Domination you don't understand how i play and just think I'm camping just 4 kills.

The way i play is defensive & helps my team but contributes to my kill streaks and thus get a nuke easily.

Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 5:41pm

95% of the games? The way your team plays you all get slaughtered...... your hole team had nearly twice the amount of deaths then kills

you might win games when its only "Me" and a couple of n00bs on my team (like in that underpass game) against your Clan but i no it would be a different story if it was me, Sk-iller, Danjel, shaker & warheart etc.

Why do you think your k/d is 0.68? cause you all run round together and are easy targets when your taking flags.......

that game in underpass where i was "Camping" is between A & C so its not far away from the flags.

if i hear we are losing 1 of those flags i will n00btube 1 of those spots straight away & Get a easy double or triple kill so your wrong about me been no where near the flags.

In Domination you don't understand how i play and just think I'm camping just 4 kills.

The way i play is defensive & helps my team but contributes to my kill streaks and thus get a nuke easily.

loooool,ur funny dude
first i dont give a crap about the k/d r,that for me means nothing,but u can go see the leaderboards score and u can see i have a good score
second i was playin with some friends,not my team,we all use the tag TUGA cuz we´re portuguese but my real team only plays at late night and they play very different from what you saw
and u can play however u want,and from time to time i´ll join some games with ur team to see some funny nukes

oh and 4 the part about ur team,i talked with skiller for a match but then i saw u guyz playin together and i told you guyz my team cant play if u do that,as they hate the noob tube more than me and they would leave the game
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 6:22pm
if you new anything about clan matches   (Game Battles)

you would no n00btubes & kill streak awards are not aloud

if you want a clan match sign your team up on Game Battles and then game battles will generate a random game type for us to play
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 6:28pm

if you want a clan match sign your team up on Game Battles and then game battles will generate a random game type for us to play

i know.....but we´re not a clan,we´re a group of friends who play together and we have a particular team in a 30 guyz group....sometimes we play against real clans just to get better
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 8:18am

i know.....but we´re not a clan,we´re a group of friends who play together and we have a particular team in a 30 guyz group....sometimes we play against real clans just to get better

We are a real clan! Come play us to get better!
Limputtaja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Limputtaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 10:56am
30 guyz group is quite massive.. should kick like half off
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 12:37pm
loooool,we take pride of our flag and most of use it as title,we get some good games just by inviting portuguese guyz into a server,there´s not many countries doing that,i saw a group of germans and italians once

Post Options Post Options   Quote Limputtaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 2:40pm
I think everyone dose that, you just dont get in those rooms. :P
Ect. Finnish do that all the time.
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 2:53pm
Moving on to the topic
idiot of the day,whoever uses the new care package glitch

Post Options Post Options   Quote Limputtaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 2:59pm
Run faster while holding that care package smoke? or what?
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 3:25pm
yap,makes them run while crouched in an incredible speed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>