FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

what gets you in the ZONE?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what gets you in the ZONE?
    Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Bally_Man

Originally posted by brightSunnyDay132

strider shut up, hows your beloved little kickballl team doin?****ted on
u are a b1tch n u know it cluck cluck!
u got your ps3 bck now right? so u owe me that 1v1 EU host war n so does bumboy!!! u lemons i got some fresh raw sh1t 4 u n i must force feed it to u like your my children LoL

What is with you and you're 1v1 EU host War?  Personally, I think you should consider all over DM on a Warfare map (such as Downtown).  If you still can't kill him there, then there's a pretty good chance you won't be able to do it in Warfare, let alone beat him.
brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

strider shut up, hows your beloved little kickballl team doin?****ted on
u are a b1tch n u know it cluck cluck!
u got your ps3 bck now right? so u owe me that 1v1 EU host war n so does bumboy!!! u lemons i got some fresh raw sh1t 4 u n i must force feed it to u like your my children LoL

What is with you and you're 1v1 EU host War?  Personally, I think you should consider all over DM on a Warfare map (such as Downtown).  If you still can't kill him there, then there's a pretty good chance you won't be able to do it in Warfare, let alone beat him.

hes mentallly retarded just like syzygy, try to ignore them thats about all you can do
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

<span Apple-style-span="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-family: Tahoma; line-height: normal; white-space: pre; "> lol a video of me going serious!</span>

that was sic! lol NO1 Killa on the planet 4 sure
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:57pm
sooo syzygy how bout that picture?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 1:00pm

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

there you go? i don't understand? oh you get it alright! dude just give it up lol your brain cells just can't keep up! go duel and try to make yourself feel better. just don't duel Phantaci or Remy! or you'll just feel worse lol
why would dueling phantaci or remy make me feel worse?you make no sense, just stop trying to argue with me cuz for the past few days I have been making you look like a clown, u must be wondering why no one is coming to help you

lol help me? dude you can't be that fn stupid? i don't think you realize how your viewed? 100% azzclown! there now you know lol
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 1:04pm

there you go? i don't understand? oh you get it alright! dude just give it up lol your brain cells just can't keep up! go duel and try to make yourself feel better. just don't duel Phantaci or Remy! or you'll just feel worse lol
why would dueling phantaci or remy make me feel worse?you make no sense, just stop trying to argue with me cuz for the past few days I have been making you look like a clown, u must be wondering why no one is coming to help you

lol help me? dude you can't be that fn stupid? i don't think you realize how your viewed? 100% azzclown! there now you know lol

I could care less, but just for fun go make a poll seeing how many people like you compared to me....

but seriously.....EXPLAIN THAT PICTURE PLEASEEE
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 1:20pm
lol you really do care don't ya? you think your some UT3 legend or some sh1t? UT3 is your claim to fame ay? thats pretty fn pathetic Wezza! just play for fun and you will enjoy it more. your UT3 status isn't on the line every time you play genius. you think every pub,pug or touney defines you? i sure hope you don't think that? no one wins every game! no one plays there best every game! my advise is get over yourself. your just one player. and hell you don't hardly even play.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 1:27pm

lol you really do care don't ya? you think your some UT3 legend or some sh1t? UT3 is your claim to fame ay? thats pretty fn pathetic Wezza! just play for fun and you will enjoy it more. your UT3 status isn't on the line every time you play genius. you think every pub,pug or touney defines you? i sure hope you don't think that? no one wins every game! no one plays there best every game! my advise is get over yourself. your just one player. and hell you don't hardly even play.

I cud care less about this game, i do make money on it though, and I like easy free money....

and you are the biggest hypocrite because you f***in live for this game and this site, you were the one bringin up the pubs and how points dont matter yet you scored 3 in a tourny haha your pathetic, just give up
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 2:05pm
no thats where your wrong! i like UT3 and this is a cool UT3 site. but i don't take either one too serious. just like i don't take you very serious! azzclowns are a dime a dozen my man lol you really are wasting your time.

and you pm'ed me to explain BuMrUsH's screenshot? have BuM explain it to you its his screenshot!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 2:28pm
well it doesnt involve bum, you scored the 3 points....

were u having a seizure during the game or sumthin?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 2:44pm
i wasn't having a seizure in our duel on Heatray! i must of been it the ZONE? total ownage! i never saw you on 360 after that duel? oh yea you got redring right just as our duel ended didn't you? what a shame lol
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 2:47pm
TWO GAMES!

I need 2 games before I hit form. Normally it takes 2 games or a loss that gets me angry enough to play serious
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 2:50pm
if I take a bitter loss depending if it's a clan match or not, I take a break.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 2:54pm
It's the reverse for me cause losses normally come in the first couple games. Once the flow is established a win streak always follows.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 11:22pm

when did you ever take a bitter clan loss? lol
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2010 at 1:41am

when did you ever take a bitter clan loss? lol
whenever we lost a map
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2010 at 1:18am
blasting stinkfist orÆnema or eulogy seein pussys not switch teams if there uneven like 4 vs 8 none of those chumps switch nothing better than getting pissed off
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 10:28am
i get all zoned out (owning on play station)
BDT89 View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote BDT89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 11:26am
When I log on ofcourse!  When im under BBZ I got my beats goin & the smoke ahw man its on.  ye im always n it unless I have had 2 much Unreal.  Me & Tee on them pickups?  yeup there too
www.facebook.com/Bdtte
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 8:46am
owning Penguin gets me in the zone
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789