FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 318>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

all the DEVIL people R cool imo.never had a problem with them. Big smile

Thats true.
it's just because i kill him soo much... fu.cking noob...
JW isn't a team !
Pemphigus,BloodyBender,Cladoo,Clee,Frag Devil,Tyrwot,scientist pac, stinger froobs are my pc friend ...
Sick_Nasty_War View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sick_Nasty_War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 6:54pm
you have no idea what you are talking abot jw are a warfare clan!! you said to strider you know us = none of us know who you the f*** you are!! jw is originally a uk clan! like strider said it wouldn't take long for me to find out what complete retards devil are!! if you want a match just ask but please stop talking **** about the best warfafe clan in history!! answer this what competition did jw win?? what year was it? who are the four founding members?? i think you should be quit little boy!! devil clan what have you won?? answer f*** all just a few pub games lol!! what innovations have you brought to ut3?? just play us get owned n fck off!!
EU WARFARE SERVER UP!!! Damn where all the US war players at they never come here!! EU war players the only players that can hold it down both hosts!
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 7:15pm
Midgets
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 7:30pm

XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 7:36pm
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 7:39pm

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 8:26pm
thats sur! you are a fu.cking idiot... That was a clan... now it's a community... If you play Just warfare mod you write jw_.... it's a community and strider you are idiot, you don't have friend fu.cking noob !
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Sick_Nasty_War

you have no idea what you are talking abot jw are a warfare clan!! you said to strider you know us = none of us know who you the f*** you are!! jw is originally a uk clan! like strider said it wouldn't take long for me to find out what complete retards devil are!! if you want a match just ask but please stop talking **** about the best warfafe clan in history!! answer this what competition did jw win?? what year was it? who are the four founding members?? i think you should be quit little boy!! devil clan what have you won?? answer f*** all just a few pub games lol!! what innovations have you brought to ut3?? just play us get owned n fck off!!

Strider... when did you move to Leeds?

Its gotta be you, now else uses exclamation marks so much. Good luck finding a clan match...

Never seen so many people talk about doing clan matches and never getting around to playing them.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 8:51pm
Strider wanted a clan match against DEVIL
STRIDERFX vs Terror and Me all mods ...

Run Run Run ForrestFX
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 9:37pm
idiot of the day goes to *drum roll* XKal1bur for tryn to actually win an argument with we :) sum times never learning to shut up has its perks....lol kali if ur gona shi tlk me get ur stories straight 1st lol
theVIRUSofLIFE69
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 9:48pm
What did I miss yesterday?  A fight?  Over mouse and keyboards, team-stacking, alts, spawn-killing, etc?  Oh, and the random picture war?  Just another day at iamgaming/ UT3 I see..  Btw, I'm contemplating on trading in my copy of UT3, just to add some drama. (like anyone cares about me)
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 9:57pm
Punisher to shewulph: I'd come to there to Georgia and make sure you'd never feel sad again. I love you....

Punisher to lucifer: I love you. I'd make sure you were never sad.........

Punisher to Pawweezy: I can't suck what's too small to see :>
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 9:57pm
lol J u no i care bout ya bud, dt get all emo jk
theVIRUSofLIFE69
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Punisher to shewulph: I'd come to there to Georgia and make sure you'd never feel sad again. I love you....

Punisher to lucifer: I love you. I'd make sure you were never sad.........

Punisher to Pawweezy: I can't suck what's too small to see :>

ahahahahahahahahaha

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:02pm
^^^lol wow ur too good!!! GOOD LUCK TRYN TO GET ME DOWN!! GD TRY, i like ur effort kali, u must not hav much of a life to research msgs from a million years ago lol
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:04pm
find sumthing more recent then a year ago lol
theVIRUSofLIFE69
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:07pm
Those weren't from a million years ago, lol! They still bring it up cuz they think ur creepy. You are creepy, lol! And you really did say that to paw, think it was like right before he got banned. I'm not trying to bring you down. You said those things yourself, lolol
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:10pm
lol i love how u try to make me look bad by going public, ha again nice try, got ne more? id really like to read over more. lol bow down to no it all kali
theVIRUSofLIFE69
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:11pm
*know, not no.

You can't "no" something. Besides, you started up with me genius :>
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

I'm being pedantic here but Bev has only been playing UT3 since about April/May 2009 if I remember correctly so I'd say that cla**es as "more recent than a year ago" Confused
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:19pm
u started with fehtalatee for nothing if i understand correctly n i "no" ur the 1 that started with him b/c he doesn't run his mouth unless sum1 runs theres 1st, ur a joke really y ne 1 likes u is beyond me lol so ne way 4 u starting with him ill start with u. i havnt had ne arguing action on here in a while :) so keep giving me wat i want n argue back with ur pathetic combacks ;)
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

I'm being pedantic here but Bev has only been playing UT3 since about April/May 2009 if I remember correctly so I'd say that cla**es as "more recent than a year ago" Confused

o so thats wat u guys were getting all emo about a few weeks ago that no 1 would explain? y idk, u ppl actually thought i new wat u were tlkn bout lol
theVIRUSofLIFE69
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

I'm so fucking sick of UT and all it's bullshit. Fucking grow up the lot of you. "Mouse and keybaord this", "Alt account that", jesus christ just play the damn game and enjoy it.

lol we wouldnt be playing this game if we didnt enjoy it...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:31pm
LOL! Give you what you want? I hope you're not talking about something that you can suck right? :> And that's sweet of you to stand up for you a** buddy like that. "You started up with him, so i'll start up with you". And don't get mad at Indigo because she stated a fact, lol! You haven't had any arguing action because you never make valid points, and you always end up making fun of yourself or something.
Punisher to entire lady clan: Can I add you all?
Fetahlatee: Can I add you all too? I really need some friends

And I don't know why people like me either. But, they do, so i'm not complaining :>
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

What did I miss yesterday?  A fight?  Over mouse and keyboards, team-stacking, alts, spawn-killing, etc?  Oh, and the random picture war?  Just another day at iamgaming/ UT3 I see..  Btw, I'm contemplating on trading in my copy of UT3, just to add some drama. (like anyone cares about me)

ut3 trade in value = $2 =/ FAIL.....

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 318>