Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM CTF Tournament III

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 62>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM CTF Tournament III
    Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 10:55pm
Final Map Pool
CTF-Strident
CTF-Reflection
CTF-OmicronDawn
CTF-Shaft
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

And yet you say you're better then Feht? lmfao. Btw you play vctf also,looks like you haven't played that mode in 2 1/2 years or since the game came out. but then again what do I know? Sizzle improving after a shi-t load of beating on nothing but randoms in a pub might improve you're game skill. 
BTW LOL. You call him a nerd but you perfer me to as Fred? or talk about how trash someone is but you're like 80 years old playing a video game Dx NERD . 

thats right Fred i play video games, and i raype nerds like Feh & Homicide in ut3... you need to focus on yo girl Fred... on vacation with ya girl, and still posting on iam? lmao wtf?

YAA HE HAS ONE. REAL ONE....... HOW BOUT U SIZZLE?
im tired.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 11:14pm
Veddddaaa take our razer for searchliight :(
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

too bad we can't de-voice liike in irc  ):
only important ppl allowed to post

Umm like me?? Or should I stop now, I'm confused haha
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 11:58pm
need to add Searchlight, or switch it in for Srident

Searchlight>Strident
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 2:18am
False statement ^^^^^^denied!!!!
drdeath2point0
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 3:15am
lol
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 3:15am
Originally posted by phhiLLN

lol
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 3:28am

Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Sizzle re re read my post you old fart. Just cause some dude decided to post before you're old dost as-s didn't doesn't mean you can skip it.

My problem is clear, actually can't make it more clear. YOU ARE TRASH . ALWAYS WILL BE.  I can't quite put my finger on it like HOW do you NOT know you are? No clan matches since god knows when. Only can beast on RANDOMS. NEVER in a P.U.G.
Showing up to this ctf w/e the fk it is,isn't gonna be proven.  You say my bad DREAM that you're some boss but you're not. You always say you're a beast in CTF DUDE sit down you even SAID you haven't in 2 1/2 years -___- my boi Feht will walk reflection with you not to mention you wouldn't stand a chance against him. Just saying you're trash please can I unplug the hose connected to you so you can rest already instead of worring about trying to be good at ut3 which you'll never be :/

can u name a match that you have won Fred?

can you name all your alts?

can you remember how many times you've retired from ut3 only to return 2 days later?

can you rember the name of your big time sponsors?

can you remember how many 2 day clans that you created?

can you even spell clan? worring? lol

can you remember wether you use kb/m?

can you get back to your imaginary vacation with your imaginary girl?

your a strange kid Fred!

im going to save this post for laterEvil Smile
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 10:17am
well you better tell Fred who's currently cap'n in pugs then nerd :)

most caps>most points

thats how i roll
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 11:33am

well you better tell Fred who's currently cap'n in pugs then nerd :)

most caps>most points

thats how i roll
i played my roll because they didn't scoreCry 

Phantaci: muti kill, go ahead and score Syg

Feh: Wait! double kill, ok now score

dat Bi tch: Blue team scores!

good job Syg.

the only reason i wont come at yo team is because Seifer got yo back, with you running and Seifer killing everyone around you in the shadows your team will be fine but is that enough? idk only time will tell.

it was fun and ggs last night so lets keep it upSmile ^
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 11:49am
scoring flags isn't impressive when phant's on your team  (:
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 12:10pm
Sizzle, are we playing today?  
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Sizzle, are we playing today?  

naw we ain't ready yet... Seif just got his sh1t fixed... we need to play atleast a few games as a team first

me and Seif just talked about getting the team together though

i'll let you know sap Peng

and yea Phantaci does make his team mates look good lol

@Feh... yall say i only play'd pubs... now when i cap the most flags in 2 straight pugs yall say lame sh1t lol

havn't played in 2 1/2 years, so i'm not near as good with the flag now, but i'm still cap'n flags
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 5:12pm
i maybe available this week, today is not good for me as i just got home from a business meeting. i have work to do tomorrow for my move but could possible play tho i would not b able to commit a time.   next week after 5pm until friday, then friday - sunday anytime should work if i have a heads up
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 7:40pm
Those on my team need to contact me and let me know what time is good for them to play this weekend.  I would like to get a couple of matches in this weekend.  Either PM me here or add me on PSN Ric0_is_Fn_A.  
mYsTiC_mDw View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote mYsTiC_mDw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 12:05am

Rico, why haven't you been in the duel rooms. We need some more good duelist to have more good matches. Come thru...

mYsTiC_mDw View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote mYsTiC_mDw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 12:11am
Is that going to be the final map pool, for sure this time??? who's playing who first? and when?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 7:01am
Originally posted by lDEATHl-MACHINE

i maybe available this week, today is not good for me as i just got home from a business meeting. i have work to do tomorrow for my move but could possible play tho i would not b able to commit a time.   next week after 5pm until friday, then friday - sunday anytime should work if i have a heads up

id like to get our team together tonight around 6pm for some ctf if its possible, to play a few games and see what positions would be best for everyone... i don't remember Bears psn?

Seif wants to run :o :) we'll try him run'n and see how well we hold down the flag

oh, and hopefully JKDMAN will b on standby incase we only have 3 players on
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 10:09am
I'm good after 2pm cent to play today just hit me up
drdeath2point0
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 11:12am

id like to get our team together tonight around 6pm for some ctf if its possible, to play a few games and see what positions would be best for everyone... i don't remember Bears psn?

Seif wants to run :o :) we'll try him run'n and see how well we hold down the flag

JKD isnt in your team Sizzle........................... Y U TRY TO CHEAT BRAH

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 11:37am

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 12:00pm
MIKEY BRENNAN WHERE ARE YOU PLAYING? YES OR NO? PLEASE CONFIRM.
PSN:Imaginative
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 12:08pm
JKDMAN=i always come prepaired

don't worry though... he's just another 360 player... so how good could he be?

Strider bout to go HEMP   
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 12:39pm
Jkd on standby is almost the same of me having paw on standby lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 62>