Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Borderlands 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Borderlands 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 16>
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Borderlands 2
    Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 2:08pm
sniping tree just not worth it?
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 5:38pm
it is 1st play through but 2nd with zero you need your more powerful weapons like shotguns and rockets because if you cant really take a lot of hits with zero you need that cunning tree and bloodshed is just amazing especially that last perk.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 11:14pm
I haven't even touched zero so I'll be taking that into consideration when I start him up, but won't be for awhile since the new necromancer class came a week early, I'll be doing that one when I get Maya up to 50. Can't wait to see what they have in store for the DLCs, hope they follow along the zombie story like the first one, cause I do miss T.K. Baha!

Bain and I are at the point of the game where we meet his niece and have started picking up T.K.s ECHOs which are freakin' hilarious! Hope I get to meet his brain eating self again! 
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 10:59pm
ha! I just finished the game. Final boss fight was AWESOME!! One of the best looking boss characters that I ever played!! 
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 11:04pm
I've seen a couple of you guys trying out the new mecromancer class, how you liking it?

I think it has tons of potential, one of the coolest skill, Deathtrap. I haven't looked too much in the skill tree but dang he lasts a long time out in the battlefield.. but is a bit weak.
Seifer View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 7:35am
1st story dlc comes out on the 16th. Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 7:38am
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
hinterland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hinterland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 9:22am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

ha! I just finished the game. Final boss fight was AWESOME!! One of the best looking boss characters that I ever played!! 

Final boss was boring for me. If you move to the area it comes in from, you can stand there forever and not die, especially since, as a gunzerker, I can regen ammo and health. Bunker boss was my favorite part of the game.

I'm debating if I want to buy the season pass for the upcoming DLCs. I own the Borderlands 1 DLC but never played any of it.
Send your PSN friend requests to: hint-korp
http://unrealtournament4.com/
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 10:41am
my experience with the DLC from BL1 was good. Madd Moxxi got a little tedious but the other three were well worth it. General Knoxx was like getting 1/2 of a game for $10.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 10:47am
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 11:30am
More DLC info. Seph's gonna love this add-on.

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 12:36pm
Hell yes lol.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 3:24pm
Man there are almost to many guns in this game. I spend more time comparing guns then anything else lol

Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Man there are almost to many guns in this game. I spend more time comparing guns then anything else lol
LOL forreal i spend forever deciding which gun to keep and sell then 2 minutes later i find a better one anyway
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 5:54pm
I just can't get rid of my guns, my banks are spilling over with my favorites!

Hint, the only DLC really worth putting all your time and effort in for the first game was General Knoxx, just like Bain said.. it was a game within a game that we should of paid 60$ for. Don't bother with Moxxi.. Zombies was fun if you're into that kind of stuff and Claptrap Revolution was alright.

I'm skipping over the DLC links lol.. I don't want any spoilers.  
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

LOL forreal i spend forever deciding which gun to keep and sell then 2 minutes later i find a better one anyway
yeah never buy a gun that's for sure... but every time a sniper rifle or pistol gets drop there goes another hour of my life comparing the pros and cons! Lol burst fire with elements is the way to go for me! So far anyways......

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 10:38pm
I'll only take transfusion grenades, I'll only take a sniper with any kind of elemental damage and I'm quite enjoying shields that have the spiked elements as well! I just love walking around while the Rakks swoop down and my shield kills em'  lol everything else I have a hard time deciding.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 10:37am
Damage, fire rate and magazine size. If you have all of those it doesn't matter if its elemental. My Gwyneth Paltrow pistol probably does the most damage per second besides my rocket launcher and it's non-elemental. But I do like explosive damage weapons. And I have a shield that drops shield cores. A good shield boost for the team.
Seifer View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 12:07pm
When you get a certain shield gun stats won't matter. I hit for over a million damage with a smg on Maya. Combine that with a +10 kinetic reflection and I take no damage from bullets lol.
Seifer View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 12:13pm

I've seen a couple of you guys trying out the new mecromancer class, how you liking it?

I think it has tons of potential, one of the coolest skill, Deathtrap. I haven't looked too much in the skill tree but dang he lasts a long time out in the battlefield.. but is a bit weak.
Honestly it's best to focus on the ordered chaos tree and anarchy imo. Deathtrap just can't do enough damage in TVHM.  
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 6:56pm
I got the 3 borderlands symbols at Moxxi's Slot Machines today!!! Got what I think was a 100 badass point 1 challenge and a gold incendiary SMG on my level 44 siren.

Stoic Emperor
Damage 3144
Accuracy 89.1
Fire Rate 5.5
Reload Speed 2.3
Magazine Size 48
Burn Dmg/Sec 1732.0
Chance to Ignite 10.0%

Burst fire while zoomed
Increases stability

Pretty nice!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 1:32pm

I got the 3 borderlands symbols at Moxxi's Slot Machines today!!! Got what I think was a 100 badass point 1 challenge and a gold incendiary SMG on my level 44 siren.

Stoic Emperor
Damage 3144
Accuracy 89.1
Fire Rate 5.5
Reload Speed 2.3
Magazine Size 48
Burn Dmg/Sec 1732.0
Chance to Ignite 10.0%

Burst fire while zoomed
Increases stability

Pretty nice!
lol nice. I spend all my money on that fkn fruit m/c. Ive wrote to Gearbox advising them that they shoulda had a loan shark character on the street or a pawn brokers so u can pawn weapons for much needed cash jk. I kept on hunting down King mong, donkey mong etc eventually I was rewarded with this Bandit Rocket launcher for easy kills on king mong.

Snyper Badaboom
Damage  3812 x 6
Accuracy 55.6%
Fire rate  1.0
Reload speed 7.3
Magazine size 6
Multi-kill
Deals bonus explosive damage

Sometimes its better to roll up ur sleeves and stick ur hand in skag poo or up the ars3 of an angry bullymong than simply fritter ur hard earned on a fruit m/c. Please gamble responsibly - thats what the fruit m/c should b saying to u.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 11:22pm
You guys ever see Jacks real face at the end after you kill him? Killin brought it up to us but sadly he died with his face inside the damn key and we couldn't see so I had to google it. Guess he's not so handsome after all!

Seifer View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 6:55am
I think 1 of the echo recorders explains why his face is messed up. Without any spoilers it has something to do with angel.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 7:39am
I hope youtube has that, I think I posted this before, wish they had echos you could listen to again, some of them were hilarious!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 16>