| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

hey, its me sonarik :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hey, its me sonarik :)
    Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_EyP

Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

the real king, not ur noob ass

Clap

Hey its my fellow cheater as we get called. LOL

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 10:35pm
^lol i know WTF LOL. Up up L1 haha.

I told him necroplis,is my bnest map for getting out the base quick LOL. But yes brah,its my cheater in crime :)

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

<FONT>LOL give me one person that thinks you are better than me. you cant kill me on foot. how did i zep you in duel? huh? you was trying hard in that duel, you didnt talk or anything. Sgy i was better than you or on the same lev as you flag running when i was in Deep Ground, now that im in iAM i gotten a lot better than you. you think your all this in a bag of chips, ill give you another try in duel if you want. ill even do that 2vs2 but i know seifer is the one that is going to do all the work. why should i worry about seifer being better anyways if he is on my team? i think me and seifer are on the same lev and we are nice as a team. let me see you gather up a team to beat iAM LOL plz man you dont want to even got there...

i remember 3 straight matches i got over a 100 point in vctf on my T-R-M_Thi3F acc(EU servers). i remember it was king, cbizzy, chris, war, box, and u got glocked on the same team but chris left during half of the match. we was at SS and i was on my TRM acc, it was me and the noobs and one that was "o.k" i scored two flags and they scored twice. we go into over time but they scored the flag ca a noob got in my fury and someone scored(i think it was king). i had the most points 97 and the guy next to me had in the 30s or less(dont remember). even tho i lost that match it was a great match ca everyone played fair.

let me see you score a flag on tough teams like that. if i turn off my mic and focus on what im doing, you will see how i realy play.  but lets stop talking szg and have a clan match iAM Vs your team or a duel me Vs you.

i wasn't even dueling you lol if your really that fk'n stupid i don't know what to tell you? duel is just boring to me so i was just fk'n around with you.. and all that sh1t ^ don't mean jack! i just got a hattrick and kicked ass on SS against great players 5 minutes ago but it was just a fk'n pub so it don't go to my head like it does yours :) and iam clan has nothing to do with our sh1t! im not in a clan and thats by choice.. even though many clans have asked me to join.. Mikey and Envy asked me to join there new clan but im just not wanting to join a clan atm.. so its just me & Seifer vs you and whoever? btw your not on Seifs level like ive already said genius lol and your just not on my level either! nuff said
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

<FONT>LOL give me one person that thinks you are better than me. you cant kill me on foot. how did i zep you in duel? huh? you was trying hard in that duel, you didnt talk or anything. Sgy i was better than you or on the same lev as you flag running when i was in Deep Ground, now that im in iAM i gotten a lot better than you. you think your all this in a bag of chips, ill give you another try in duel if you want. ill even do that 2vs2 but i know seifer is the one that is going to do all the work. why should i worry about seifer being better anyways if he is on my team? i think me and seifer are on the same lev and we are nice as a team. let me see you gather up a team to beat iAM LOL plz man you dont want to even got there...

i remember 3 straight matches i got over a 100 point in vctf on my T-R-M_Thi3F acc(EU servers). i remember it was king, cbizzy, chris, war, box, and u got glocked on the same team but chris left during half of the match. we was at SS and i was on my TRM acc, it was me and the noobs and one that was "o.k" i scored two flags and they scored twice. we go into over time but they scored the flag ca a noob got in my fury and someone scored(i think it was king). i had the most points 97 and the guy next to me had in the 30s or less(dont remember). even tho i lost that match it was a great match ca everyone played fair.

let me see you score a flag on tough teams like that. if i turn off my mic and focus on what im doing, you will see how i realy play.  but lets stop talking szg and have a clan match iAM Vs your team or a duel me Vs you.

i wasn't even dueling you lol if your really that fk'n stupid i don't know what to tell you? duel is just boring to me so i was just fk'n around with you.. and all that sh1t ^ don't mean jack! i just got a hattrick and kicked ass on SS against great players 5 minutes ago but it was just a fk'n pub so it don't go to my head like it does yours :) and iam clan has nothing to do with our sh1t! im not in a clan and thats by choice.. even though many clans have asked me to join.. Mikey and Envy asked me to join there new clan but im just not wanting to join a clan atm.. so its just me & Seifer vs you and whoever? btw your not on Seifs level like ive already said genius lol and your just not on my level either! nuff said
all i have to say is this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0hZG-zNOk
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 11:09pm

all i have to say is this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0hZG-zNOk

no need to say anything more until we play vctf and ctf
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 11:51pm

lol strider would love to play.

this 2vs2 is not going to prove anything. a 5vs5 is a lot better if we are going to play ctf and vctf. seifer imo has better frag than chris C but that doesnt make him better. what you going to do? get seifer to hold me and seph back while you hover bord to the other base? thats stupid. i can set up a pug if you want. all i need is a server.

the reason seph and me are a great tem is ca Seph is one of the one that switches over for me when its unevn and he backs me up as well ill do the same for him. you keep saying i team stack on, does it matter if you can kill me anyways? but 4real lets set a match up. 5vs5 or more. i dont realy play ctf but ill play if you want idc. ill have my team and you can have yours. LOL im not going to pick my iAM line up TwoFase,Ghost,Seifer,Benwa, and me(it can be Phant, Hels, Xplor, and others) but that will be **** LOLOLOL!! but lets try to make this teams even and let it be a match played fair with no trash talking, you know....old schoolSmile

you can add me if you want on my iAM_HoP3 acc best friend thats over 90 years old i thinkConfused
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 12:20am
Dibs on tank Smile
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 1:25am

this 2vs2 is not going to prove anything. a 5vs5 is a lot better if we are going to play ctf and vctf. seifer imo has better frag than chris C but that doesnt make him better. what you going to do? get seifer to hold me and seph back while you hover bord to the other base? thats stupid. i can set up a pug if you want. all i need is a server.

the reason seph and me are a great tem is ca Seph is one of the one that switches over for me when its unevn and he backs me up as well ill do the same for him. you keep saying i team stack on, does it matter if you can kill me anyways? but 4real lets set a match up. 5vs5 or more. i dont realy play ctf but ill play if you want idc. ill have my team and you can have yours. LOL im not going to pick my iAM line up TwoFase,Ghost,Seifer,Benwa, and me(it can be Phant, Hels, Xplor, and others) but that will be **** LOLOLOL!! but lets try to make this teams even and let it be a match played fair with no trash talking, you know....old schoolSmile

you can add me if you want on my iAM_HoP3 acc best friend thats over 90 years old i thinkConfused

oh so your scared of Seifer but your a top player? loool makes perfect since :) never mind then i'll just let you live in your little ut3 fantasy i guess Seifer is a sic killer so i don't really blame you.. no since involving a whole bunch of people just to prove a point
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 3:42am
Originally posted by kingfatalis158

Dibs on tank Smile

lets let someone that can actually run the tank use it... :) and feh come on. Lets 2v2 just for sh1ts and giggles... just as well have a lil fun :)

summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 6:07am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

Originally posted by kingfatalis158

Dibs on tank Smile

lets let someone that can actually run the tank use it... :) and feh come on. Lets 2v2 just for sh1ts and giggles... just as well have a lil fun :)
Let Feh use the tank:
"Guys I have the tank! I need help! How in the F(_)ck can I get back to the tank turret?"#¤%¤&"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 8:19am

oh so your scared of Seifer but your a top player? loool makes perfect since :) never mind then i'll just let you live in your little ut3 fantasy i guess Seifer is a sic killer so i don't really blame you.. no since involving a whole bunch of people just to prove a point
LOL i never said that seifer could not kill me, i said you cant kill me. ill do the match but im just saying its boring and its not going to prove anything. seifer is going to be doing all the work for you ca i know he can(he is my team mate, so yea i know what he can do.). seifer is a top ctf in my book and yea its going to be tough but ill play, idc. but what if i get another top player like penguin or bum on my team? i wonder what you would say then...mmm? lol its alright im sticking with my bro Seph and yea this will be funSmile

@Sunmmer LOLOL HA getting in that tank gunner takes time LOL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 9:44am

LOL i never said that seifer could not kill me, i said you cant kill me. ill do the match but im just saying its boring and its not going to prove anything. seifer is going to be doing all the work for you ca i know he can(he is my team mate, so yea i know what he can do.). seifer is a top ctf in my book and yea its going to be tough but ill play, idc. but what if i get another top player like penguin or bum on my team? i wonder what you would say then...mmm? lol its alright im sticking with my bro Seph and yea this will be funSmile

@Sunmmer LOLOL HA getting in that tank gunner takes time LOL

i can't kill you on foot? lmfao i'll fk'n slaughter you on foot! your like a noob at killing on foot! your foot strategy is *SPAM AND HOPE* and there's no where for you to hide in 2v2 genius someone will haft to kill me with that flag and on foot and it sure the fk wont be you! you'll just find out what i already know.. your skill on foot is lacking big time! thats why your so easy to kill on foot on Containment.. you even sent me a angry message after i kept kill'n you on Containment lol i still have the message after we play you'll know what ive been saying is true
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 1:18pm
LOL @ Feh and ZYZ!! Wtf are you doing? Its a game and you 2 are mediocre. Get over it, live on...
Join the club: Im shait on foot. ITS OK... Jisses.
OR: Go cry somewhere...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

LOL @ Feh and ZYZ!! Wtf are you doing? Its a game and you 2 are mediocre. Get over it, live on...

lol naw he's as good as ChrisC/Arkos/TX he's a *TOP DOG*

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 4:59pm
u guys keep sayin the same thing over and over... "i'll kill you on foot: No you wont i'll kill you on foot" think the arguements over lol

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 5:20pm
KmA will take on the winner of this match.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 5:25pm
Serious question now... only one word answers please and this is NOT intended to flame but...

Does anyone seriously rate Syzygy? 

I rate Feh highly, I've seen everyone this game has to offer and he is a great flag runner... but the only person I've seen say anything kind of complimentary about Syzygy is... well Syzygy.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

Serious question now... only one word answers please and this is NOT intended to flame but...
I rate Feh highly, I've seen everyone this game has to offer and he is a great flag runner... but the only person I've seen say anything kind of complimentary about Syzygy is... well Syzygy.

lool urm im not the one saying im a top player.. am i? no thats Feh saying that! your sure nothing fk'n special Dan! as a matter of fact Devil has the most skilled eu players! if you really want to know the truth? play Devil in ctf and see who has the skill on foot

i just know Feh ain't very good on foot! and what you say don't change that fact! you just don't have a clue Dan
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

KmA will take on the winner of this match.
its not a clan match but its not for fun either.. for once its to prove a point.. not that owning Feh will be anything new for me.. ive done it many times
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 6:43pm

lool urm im not the one saying im a top player.. am i? no thats Feh saying that! your sure nothing fk'n special Dan! as a matter of fact Devil has the most skilled eu players! if you really want to know the truth? play Devil in ctf and see who has the skill on foot

i just know Feh ain't very good on foot! and what you say don't change that fact! you just don't have a clue Dan

That is one cool story!! Devil were awesome against F u K. Believe me I'm the first to admit that outside of vehicle modes I'm terrible on foot.

Feh>Syz any day of the week. He actually has skill, I've never seen you even compete on a EU server. Deep are cool guys and I respect them but if you were as good as you think you are... why did everyone leave you behind in that sh1t old clan... and why didn't you end up in iAM, qM, Devil, GrX or A-R... (Notice I left F uK out because we aren't very good Wink) Face it, you're too old for this.... yet another one that sits at their computer all day, living in a trailer park, angry at the world and won't put that illusive picture on here... go on give us all a laugh :)

Anyway, I'm not 45, I don't care too much about a £5 game and I'll leave you to argue with the kids Clap
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 7:16pm

lool urm im not the one saying im a top player.. am i? no thats Feh saying that! your sure nothing fk'n special Dan! as a matter of fact Devil has the most skilled eu players! if you really want to know the truth? play Devil in ctf and see who has the skill on foot i just know Feh ain't very good on foot! and what you say don't change that fact! you just don't have a clue Dan
That is one cool story!! Devil were awesome against F u K. Believe me I'm the first to admit that outside of vehicle modes I'm terrible on foot.
Feh>Syz any day of the week. He actually has skill, I've never seen you even compete on a EU server. Deep are cool guys and I respect them but if you were as good as you think you are... why did everyone leave you behind in that sh1t old clan... and why didn't you end up in iAM, qM, Devil, GrX or A-R... (Notice I left F uK out because we aren't very good Wink) Face it, you're too old for this.... yet another one that sits at their computer all day, living in a trailer park, angry at the world and won't put that illusive picture on here... go on give us all a laugh :)
Anyway, I'm not 45, I don't care too much about a £5 game and I'll leave you to argue with the kids Clap

really Dan lmao you gave your opinion didn't you? now you want to talk out your ass? your not even worth typing about! so i'll leave it at that
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 8:42pm
Q: Do you think your better than Feh? Ay flagrunning? Y or N....
Im just wondering where you are... I know you are BS'ing 90% of the time so we cool, but why make this shaitty thread..
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 8:48pm

YOU TRYING TO START SOME THING TOO!!? HUH? Me Vs You! Raptor Vs Raptor! TOP GUN FIGHT(My host plzEmbarrassed) lol im jk with you Shakes

but im just having fun with Syg. he is one of the guys that makes me bust out laughing. this has turn into one funny thread. but i do want to do that raptor fight shakes. your host? lets see how much i improve since the last time we had a fight 1 on 1. lol im going to get some cheat codes from Seph so i can try and win this oneEmbarrassed(btw i was crying in the inside when i was reading some of Syg post but im all good nowWacko)

@Syg if you realy want to do this ill try and get on this friday. sorry i have been busy for the pass few days that i cant even touch my ps3. last time i play ut3 was a good hour yesterday.

@Pin you should ask The Two(Fase) can we have a clan match. do you have your server yet? i hope so ca that wanna be US clan war server is wack! i shot 3 or 4 sec after i push the R1 or L2 bottom. ITS STUPID. so plz get that server us US players NEED IT! if we are going to play a whole game and not get kick the whole matchAngry
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 12:16am

Q: Do you think your better than Feh? Ay flagrunning? Y or N....
Im just wondering where you are... I know you are BS'ing 90% of the time so we cool, but why make this shaitty thread..

Shaker go back to the beginning of this thread and see who started it.. then go find where he said i can only kill him with the darkwalker.. what i can't respond on here? he's fake as hell! he brought it on here not me

and yes i can run the flag better then him! he just gets more back up thats all! no matter how good i play you guys will always say i suck lol so i don't worry about what you guys say
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 1:27am
loooooooooooooooooooooooool

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>