Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 318>
Author
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 8:53pm
Dalsk1989 he glitched at sandstorm. and it was 8vs8 and no one had anyone good... He was in the glitch for thirteen whole minutes when i was fighting my butt off to keep their flag when he gl;itched with ours. so i try explaining how to do the glitch to someone and they fall off the edge. so i go up in it and we both get tri rockets to the face i flew almost off the edge and he just died. then one of his partners pick it up in the glitch but just falls off the edge. WoW what a game. LoL
Adios, the last farewell
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 9:03pm

Idiot of the day is TheDarkRat for spawn killing then going Titan/Behemoth in our base on TankCrossing and f***ing up a good game  D:   made us lose cause no one could get out of our base   xD

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 9:10pm
Wow, just wow.  I already knew he was one to get U-Damages in Duel (I still beat him though, which lead to him leaving.), even though I tried to explain to him how it was wrong, but I guess he one-upped that.
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 10:49pm
maybe its just me thinking this, but wats wrong with all these powers ups being used?
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 1:51am
Chisox666 glitching on a flag run in Conatinment SP.
Didn't expect that kind of garbage from you.

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 3:10am
how? didnt know u could glitch in Containment
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 3:49am
Originally posted by Penguin

Idiot of the day is TheDarkRat for spawn killing then going Titan/Behemoth in our base on TankCrossing and f***ing up a good game  D:   made us lose cause no one could get out of our base   xD

After half that game Greeny and I were wondering where ya'll went xD Then TheDarkRat got a ma**acre and we saw on the scoreboard we had 4 titans (greeny one of them) lol. And still you managed to steal our tank :O

Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

maybe its just me thinking this, but wats wrong with all these powers ups being used?

In duel? Well it's kinda long to respond to this, but it has to do with the difference between duel/deathmatch and also with map control.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 4:44am
Originally posted by iAM_TX2k7

how? didnt know u could glitch in Containment

The hoverboard jump thing
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 6:09am
Originally posted by Drokun

After half that game Greeny and I were wondering where ya'll went xD Then TheDarkRat got a ma**acre and we saw on the scoreboard we had 4 titans (greeny one of them) lol. And still you managed to steal our tank :O

In duel? Well it's kinda long to respond to this, but it has to do with the difference between duel/deathmatch and also with map control.
yawn same ol bull**** from a bull**** player!!!!!! explain this to me???=if power ups shouldn't be used in duel why did the makers of the game not remove the power ups from the duel mode??? like they removed the bio gun from vctf n warfare!!!!! still trying to ramble on about the ethics of ut3=yawn yawn yawn! if theres a power up on any map any mode its there to be used otherwise what da f*** is it there for??? is it there to admire the look n glow of the holy amp u must not touch it incase your ps3 turns to stone!!! lmao get a life n get a grip!! one more thing mr.tri u say ctf is a foot mode=look up the meaning of vechile=a object that moves you from one place 2 another=thats a translocator!! so all this time u been on the blob about foot modes u been flying around with your vechile translocator! everything u say is gay n pathetic!!
!
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 6:29am
Originally posted by Striderfx

yawn same ol bull**** from a bull**** player!!!!!! explain this to me???=if power ups shouldn't be used in duel why did the makers of the game not remove the power ups from the duel mode??? like they removed the bio gun from vctf n warfare!!!!! still trying to ramble on about the ethics of ut3=yawn yawn yawn! if theres a power up on any map any mode its there to be used otherwise what da f*** is it there for??? is it there to admire the look n glow of the holy amp u must not touch it incase your ps3 turns to stone!!! lmao get a life n get a grip!! one more thing mr.tri u say ctf is a foot mode=look up the meaning of vechile=a object that moves you from one place 2 another=thats a translocator!! so all this time u been on the blob about foot modes u been flying around with your vechile translocator! everything u say is gay n pathetic!!

wow, calm down. i take it you don't duel much then? the super powerups like the u damage, invisibility and beserk imo take all the skill out of duel. the flak is already ma**ivly overpowered and can take off 170ish health points in one full on hit, so with the UD thats over 300 health points.

just because something is their doesn't mean you have to use it. generally the consensus amongst duellers is that the powerups aren't touched. yeah the makers of the game left them on the maps, but if the majority of people who play that mode appreciate that more enjoyable games can be had without using them where's the issue?
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 6:33am
lol mr.tri. Fail
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 6:41am
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

wow, calm down. i take it you don't duel much then? the super powerups like the u damage, invisibility and beserk imo take all the skill out of duel. the flak is already ma**ivly overpowered and can take off 170ish health points in one full on hit, so with the UD thats over 300 health points.

just because something is their doesn't mean you have to use it. generally the consensus amongst duellers is that the powerups aren't touched. yeah the makers of the game left them on the maps, but if the majority of people who play that mode appreciate that more enjoyable games can be had without using them where's the issue?

ye , that and all the stock maps were redone for dueling without powerups and they were used in the duel tourney . and LOL@ dans post

Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 6:57am
no i dont duel much im not a dueler! n yes im sure as duelers u got your ways of which u think the mode should be played! it still dosent take away from the fact that epic made it that way!! as duelers do you use shield belt, body armour?? do you use those pick ups as map control n to take advantage away from your opponent?? if you do then there is no difference from dominating the shield belt or the damage amp!! im a vechile player n i have just decided thats its unfair to use the redeemer, tank,darkwalker and jump boots as it gives you major advantage lol! epic put that **** there so im gonna make that **** stink!!
!
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 7:06am
Originally posted by Danjel8

lol mr.tri. Fail
if i was trying to be funny i would say something funny! where did the *** wits server go the other day?? o yeah skillz put it on locked servers for a day! after he n 4 other *** members n me got it handed it to us so hard in vctf by one player!!! i smell pussey!! a little while ago when u came back from da US dont u remember what u said all the time was vctf=vechile camp the flag n how it was a bull**** mode to easy to camp n that you were focusing on warfare!! the other day u said warfares dead dont u mean your dead at warfare?? aint that why your back to vctf? your a bag of contradictions!!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 7:13am
hahaha your stupidness always makes me laugh.

yeah VCTF is a big camping mode. Being able to overcome that is something else.

I'm still better than you, remember when you hosted that duel and picked the map. And lost?

Warfare is dead, the servers only have about 9 people in them. Its the same with ctf, no one really plays from Europe in them.

And we closed the server coz no one likes playing with QuickRC. I'm sure you would have been invited if you were nice to people.

Also the funniest thing about your post is that you sl*gged off envy hard for ages and me... And what were the last two clans you tried to join? eMp and Fu K... lol whatever f**got...

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 7:17am
U damage and redeemer is instant death for the other player where the f*** is the honour in that ? and btw its pussy not pussey and dont try to get smart and reply with a "i f***ed your mother joke" cuz if u cant even spell the word right u know ure pushing for that 60 year old virgin movie role

Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 7:20am

no i dont duel much im not a dueler! n yes im sure as duelers u got your ways of which u think the mode should be played! it still dosent take away from the fact that epic made it that way!! as duelers do you use shield belt, body armour?? do you use those pick ups as map control n to take advantage away from your opponent?? if you do then there is no difference from dominating the shield belt or the damage amp!! im a vechile player n i have just decided thats its unfair to use the redeemer, tank,darkwalker and jump boots as it gives you major advantage lol! epic put that **** there so im gonna make that **** stink!!

fair point, duellers could use those pick ups as part of map control, they just dont because using the UD removes all need for skill.

as for whats the difference from dominating the belt or the UD? shield belt/ body armour/thigh pads/ health vials etc are essentially defensive in nature whilst UD/beserk are offensive as they speed up death and so shorten encounters rather than lengthening them.

theres a lot more satisfaction too from killing someone from a headshot or combo than using UD flak around a corner. maybe that sounds slightly idealisitc but i expect the duellers will know what i mean.

to put it in vehicle terms i guess taking the UD is equivalent to sticking the tank on the flag in vctf.. yeah you can do it, but just because you can doesn't mean you should.
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 7:34am
bro at vctf n warfare u ant better than many people!! im far better warfare player than you!! vctf its close but i would give overall talent 2 u!! duel on any day its close whether u win or i do its to the wire!! n u know i will duel ya anytime!! ctf who knows??? lol wernt u and skillz sl*ggin each other when u were icn i think it was me who said kiss n make up because i didnt wanna c u lose your best friend in life!! u said i made u the player u are!! my case is closed! 2v2 u n skillz v me n quick??? all modes?? Quick maybe a Prick but the simple fact is he is a much better vctf player than u or any *** player thats why u cant let da quick subject go because it burns your arse so hard that someone like quick is a better player!! his allready a much better warfare player than u ever where or could be!! everytime i think of u i c tony blair=u! n then theres all the US players there your bush your there blair poodle defo springs to mind!! Put your gunz where your mouth is flangel u wont win a f***in map!! were both on know awaiting you n your wife skilla
!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 7:47am
yeah your spot on there with your post.
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 7:48am
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

fair point, duellers could use those pick ups as part of map control, they just dont because using the UD removes all need for skill. as for whats the difference from dominating the belt or the UD? shield belt/ body armour/thigh pads/ health vials etc are essentially defensive in nature whilst UD/beserk are offensive as they speed up death and so shorten encounters rather than lengthening them.theres a lot more satisfaction too from killing someone from a headshot or combo than using UD flak around a corner. maybe that sounds slightly idealisitc but i expect the duellers will know what i mean.to put it in vehicle terms i guess taking the UD is equivalent to sticking the tank on the flag in vctf.. yeah you can do it, but just because you can doesn't mean you should.
i get what your saying but i dnt agree! someone having a shield belt against someone not having a shield belt also takes away from da need of skill because if say for a example u both have your flak but u have 150 armour your opponent has none he hits u with two dirty flak balls u live n hit him with one fairly decent shot he dies!! that sure as hell shortens the encounter aswell!! what your saying contradicts itself!
!
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 8:04am

someone having a shield belt against someone not having a shield belt also takes away from da need of skill because if say for a example u both have your flak but u have 150 armour your opponent has none he hits u with two dirty flak balls u live n hit him with one fairly decent shot he dies!! that sure as hell shortens the encounter aswell!! what your saying contradicts itself!

well, no, actually it doesn't. in your example if the opponent had hit me with 2 flak balls and i didnt have the 150 armour i'd have already died. because i have the armour im able to retaliate and make the kill. so it lengthens the fight.
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 8:08am
you cant compare sticking a tank on a flag in a vechile mode wheres there numerous other vechiles n pick ups to duel where someone has 150 armour n 199 health n the one other opponent has no armour n 100 health n he picks up the amp to me thats more than fair n if u think about it thats why epic didnt remove the amps from duel because the person with 100 health has to have a counter to the person whos armoured up to the teeth with max health! if your stupid enough to park the tank on da flag u might score heavy for a while but someones gonna use a pick up amp, redeemer etc to take your arse outta there its called a conter balance measure to try n even out the game as much as possible!!
!
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 8:29am

you cant compare sticking a tank on a flag in a vechile mode wheres there numerous other vechiles n pick ups to duel where someone has 150 armour n 199 health n the one other opponent has no armour n 100 health n he picks up the amp to me thats more than fair n if u think about it thats why epic didnt remove the amps from duel because the person with 100 health has to have a counter to the person whos armoured up to the teeth with max health! if your stupid enough to park the tank on da flag u might score heavy for a while but someones gonna use a pick up amp, redeemer etc to take your arse outta there its called a conter balance measure to try n even out the game as much as possible!!

my point about not sticking the tank on the flag was in reference to you implying in an earlier post that anything the game allows you to do, you should do. i could have used another example like spawn killing or glitching. my point is simply that just because something is possible in the game you don't have to do it. i think most people would agree camping a flag on the tank, glitching and spawn killing ruin games and so people as a rule don't do it. just like the consensus amongst duellers is that the UD ruins games, so people don't take it.

also, duelling is about momentum, if you die you start right back at square one with 100 health and no weapon whilst the other guy might have the belt and every weapon going. it might seem unfair, but thats where the tactical element of the game comes in, trying to regain map control. you say taking the UD would level the playing field and act as a counter balance, but the player current map control would be likely to get the UD first and that would just increase their dominance over the weaker opponent.

Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 8:39am

Please look for the 'powerups in duel' thread in the fists of fury section once I'm done making it, I'll respond to this there
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 8:50am
Originally posted by yingyangin

U damage and redeemer is instant death for the other player where the f*** is the honour in that ? and btw its pussy not pussey and dont try to get smart and reply with a "i f***ed your mother joke" cuz if u cant even spell the word right u know ure pushing for that 60 year old virgin movie role
your mum nah i ant on dat scene!! wheres da honour in killing someone with 100 health when you have 150 armour n 199 health!!
!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 318>