Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 318>
Author
FnA
FnA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

LOL Someone definitely got out of the funny side of the bed today....Imagine going round for tea... "meet my mom, my sister and my wife!"  a solitary woman stands smiling at you  Wink

LOL! Funny sh*t!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by shewulph

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

No offense but that guy is seriously a ret4rd. I muted the mic in the end and after the game in which my side won 4-0 in sandstorm I switched over. Tips on strategy to Rican, Shewulph and Penguin - Shewulphs a boy, sounds like a hillbilly - fkin ret4rd mos def. Idiot he most def is.

LMFAO

ohmygod
"if you want to actually win this, meet me by the hellbender"
"someone get in the turret in the tank with me so we can WIN THIS"
"THIS IS REAL"
"puertorican, get out of my artillery unit before i kick your a$$"
"will someone PLEASE instruct me on how to repair my flying machine"
"that's it, we're not a team anymore, we're all going freelance. im on team green, b****!"

i love this guy LOL

Wow.. not only does he give out orders, but he doesn't (or didn't) even know how to repair a vehicle.. or at times, where the flag is?  That sounds like a good team leader.  Also, I feel sorry for all the noobs that end up on his team and might think that he's good simply because he's the one giving orders.
PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Potorikan

my nomination today goes to QuickRC and HeadHunter for their dazzling display of poor gaming.  It wasn't enough that they are both skilled VCTF players, they had to prove it unequivocably by launching themselves into each of our Spawn points in Corrution, become Titans and spawn kill our team over and over and over again on more than one occasion.  Nice gaming tactics fellas.  Ur officially on my Shyte list from now on.
haha then you were sooooooo pissed so i had to get the fn tank and blow the shizzz outta them 2-3 times each. LOL
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 1:57am
Originally posted by Striderfx

trainwreck gets the idiot of the month award from the whole of team unreal! this guy everytime i come across him in a warfare game and he losses which is like 9 out of 10 times he starts calling me out and my squad lol! its like you wanna prove something but you are incapable of doing so because your skills aint good anuff! i have lost count of the times i have asked THE or ckc 4 a clan battle but everytime you turned me down because you know u n your whole squad will get owned! its time 2 stop whining put up or shut up we can go 1v1 2v2 5v5 8v8 however u want it lil homie i will serve u up like john macenroe! STOP TALKING N START PLAYING! READ my sig
Just a couple of quick questions for you sweetheart.
1-Who has Unreal beaten to consider themselves the #1 Warfare clan?
2-Did you quote a House of Pain song above?
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 5:59am
Idiot of the day goes to Psyt- for 1) camping on Reflection, and 2) throwing bio on the flag on reflection! another idiot is DeepDarkBlu or bludark , for sayin i was using kbm and that i was cheating! another idiot GoHLINK for winning a duel on rising sun by one point while running away for the last minute!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 6:09am
Lunch, is bio-gooing the flag really frowned upon? I've done it before myself. Sorry.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 6:13am
no , its not frowned upon per'se, but during the WHOLE match, him an some 1 else camping the flag with ma**ive amounts of bio all over, the flag was doused, the ramps, prolly didnt help we were short a person an we were down 1!
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 7:30am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Idiot of the day goes to Psyt- for 1) camping on Reflection, and 2) throwing bio on the flag on reflection! another idiot is DeepDarkBlu or bludark , for sayin i was using kbm and that i was cheating! another idiot GoHLINK for winning a duel on rising sun by one point while running away for the last minute!

Lol, GoHLinK.
Should I make a an account called hypno and beat him?
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 8:58am
haha, right!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 10:45am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Lunch, is bio-gooing the flag really frowned upon? I've done it before myself. Sorry.
Real men don't bio goo the flag!!!!
Black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 11:36am
Real men learn to look before they translocate to the flag.....:P
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 11:37am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Idiot of the day goes to Psyt- for 1) camping on Reflection, and 2) throwing bio on the flag on reflection!

LOL Lunchy  that match was so funny LOL

The bio on the flag doesn't really bother me much... you can just shoot it and it pops no problem.  Camping does bother me but Psyt- doesn't usually do that... I play with him quite often and Bio is his favourite weapon so I'm used to wearing a dress of it every match LOL

Good clean game by our team though Big smileThumbs Up
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 11:42am
Yea, we played fair!  The match before that was fun tho!
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 1:36pm
Was that the match where you served me my own a$$ on a plate? Embarra**ed lol

I even said to my team "watch out for Lunchy" when you showed up Wink
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 2:40pm
Not many people here know or heard of GoHLinK. LOL
name_is_clantag
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by RemY

Not many people here know or heard of GoHLinK. LOL

he mainly played ut 2004, not ut3 though correct
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 2:53pm
I think the most known ut3 duel vid is the i33 hypno vs GoHLinK finals
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 3:24pm
he was involved in quake 2k4 and ut3
name_is_clantag
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 8:46pm
GoHLinK also played Warsow
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 2:49am
the guys that let several vctf matches end in shut outs one after another without breaking up the teams. to top it off, they are in a clan. i guess dominating in clan matches isn't enough, they need to take it to the pubs. right on guys Thumbs Up

it gets irritating but then again the inadequacies of someones character which contribute to that type of behavior are foreign to me. knowing that makes it all better.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 6:07am
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

the guys that let several vctf matches end in shut outs one after another without breaking up the teams. to top it off, they are in a clan. i guess dominating in clan matches isn't enough, they need to take it to the pubs. right on guys Thumbs Upit gets irritating but then again the inadequacies of someones character which contribute to that type of behavior are foreign to me. knowing that makes it all better.

u get 2 thumbs up Necro for this post!
You are NOT heavily frowned upon in this community, lol.
The "idiots of today" of which you speak, ARE heavily frowned upon in this community.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 6:24am
Idiot of the day: Me for picking up the flag on the embankment in suspense and trying to give the flag back to Medic573 while standing in our flag room. "Who's flag is this? Medic? matt?" Splat!! Pancake!! red flag returned, blue flag taken" damn it SRC-Bigz - flag was for Two_Fase, I was egg face. GG though! Embarra**ed

Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 7:25am
The dude who I was playing was really good, but im not soo sure it was the official Gohlink, im prety sure he had kb&m! i dont think it would have ended in a 9-8 in his favor, unless he was really rusty!
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 1:51pm
the idiot that joined my INSANE campaign at downtown, took the orb to the center node when we had enemy prime, then when we lost the enemy prime he went to the tank node and died. stupid stupid idiotic son of a gun, almost cost me that match. no more orbs for him
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 2:08pm
Idiots of the day=People that always complain about the same little stupid things over and over and over again.Wait?,doesn't the belong in the Idiots of Everyday?
Nissan SiLViA
Nissan 300zx
Yamaha Yzf R6
    <3
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 318>