| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

hey, its me sonarik :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hey, its me sonarik :)
    Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Ok two things. You are not as good as Feh still, please do you think everyone who posted in favour of Feh just looked at the points ?? Jeeez, he IS better then you surely.

Ya n I don't really impress you on US, what happened to what you posted back in the all time thread ? 
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

well it appears that i missed some sh1t on here while i was playing vctf with Dagon :) @Dagon.. you played dam good today in a US server against good players.. im not fake so i can tell you that.. you switching to my team to even it out shows balls and class imo you gain 2 "SIZZLE POINTS"
I never claimed I was as good as Chris or TX, I think Dan said that.

my point was that you and Feh want to be up there with players like Chris, Arkos and Weezy and you think you are.. Feh thinks that for sure because he just posted it.. the game is dead! AR is retired! qm is retired! Weezy is a Marine! and now you and Feh are ready to make a name for yourselves? its just too late imo i did say you play'd great in that one pub but 1 pub isn't enough to impress is it?

your good and Feh is good but your much better on foot then he is! your much more skilled on foot then he is! he just isn't that good on foot! he is good at kill'n with vehicles but vehicles are not that hard at all really! lets take someone like Dr4gOv for an example.. he's a beast and he just fk's around like Chris half of the time.. id say Chris and Dr4gOv both use kb/m 4 sure but they come in a game and cap flags and just take over without teamwork or asking for any back up.. just on there own skill alone

Im not as good as Chris but im better then Feh 4 sure! you just don't realize it Dagon because of my play style.. but we don't play together now either because i rarely play in eu servers now. fk all that lag! lol Its just for fun to me so you and Feh go get them top dogs good luck
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

PS: Chris can run around with a flag for 10 min easy... He even put up a rampage on doing that.... So in terms of beeing best. ChrisC is the man. Tx aka Pancake is almost  up there.... Tx is the fastest runner.
Crister_ was a beast when he played.. Very often got killing sprees on the run...
Stop discussing this guys. You all look stupido...

Arn't you Crister? or do i got that confused lol
Crister_ Is F u K-InG_InSaNe. My name  is Krister, but im F u K-Shaker....

He was our main flagrunner. An awesome one. But he got gay illness and found a life outside ps3...
He lives in Finland in a small sauna, jerking off he's boifriend daily.

PS: What Feh is saying is truth. But i got to say that the American players out there now, dont play like the old players! Same goes to EU players...

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by jibba91

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Sizzle you always take everything personal, I didn't mean to attack you but to point out that I completely agree with the others, everyone who posted on this page. Fehtalatee is a better player than you. That doesn't mean you completely suck a$$ or whatever, but you think and say that you are better than him and that just ain't true, as I see everyone agrees.
we'll see! his play style-ho'n vehicles gets him points and thats what idiots look at to decide who's better.. points are easy to get in ut3.. but i out score him and own him whenever i want! you don't really empress me either Dagon in the US servers but thats done been said.. when certain people join they change the game.. you and Feh just dont do that.. i can tell how important it is for you and Feh to think your at the top with players like Chris/Arkos/Weezy/TX and a few more but your not there and maybe never will be? pubstar is ok though.. im not as good as Chris either but atleast im smart enough to know it lol Feh is just dilusional bout his skill
im probably the biggest walker whore probably in the game. i can get a lot of points by just using that. doesnt mean i cant do anything else.  but remember something the fury, tank, raptor, and walker r thier to use not to look at. tell me this syzygy if ur on a team with chris and tx whats gonna be ur role since they r better flag runners. its good to know how to do mutli things in the game. feh just knows a different aspect of the game.  

in a pub? lmao you have no idea do ya? ask Mikey how many times i get a killing spree on foot backing him up while he runs.. again you don't even ever play so your speaking about the past my man
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 5:13pm
Crister was really good as I remember him, yeah.

Sizzle, I just said I don't think I'm up there.
And you are not as good as Feh, everybody says so even those who play with you in the US servers.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 5:22pm

Crister was really good as I remember him, yeah.

Sizzle, I just said I don't think I'm up there.
And you are not as good as Feh, everybody says so even those who play with you in the US servers.

i own Feh all the time lol your just never there :) Feh comparing himself to Chris is just too fk'n hillarious Feh couldn't even make it across the dam map on foot on Necro to get to the flag against good killers if there really try'n Its just the truth! some of you people just don't have a clue i guess? we'll see
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 5:30pm

vctf blows

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 5:40pm
ugh thats what i get for trolling.. 1 min later i slice the **** out of my finger on accident.. f***ing karma!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

<FONT style=": #000000">vctf blows

lol im sure Weezy would agree with that :)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 7:30pm
i think syzygy is a straight up f***in beast when he goes into serious syzygy mode  
Syzygy > all
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 7:32pm

PS: Chris can run around with a flag for 10 min easy... He even put up a rampage on doing that.... So in terms of beeing best. ChrisC is the man. Tx aka Pancake is almost  up there.... Tx is the fastest runner.
Crister_ was a beast when he played.. Very often got killing sprees on the run...

He was our main flagrunner. An awesome one. But he got gay illness and found a life outside ps3...

PS: What Feh is saying is truth. But i got to say that the American players out there now, dont play like the old players! Same goes to EU players...

Completely agree with you on that last comment. Startin this game 3 years ago. Play style was so much more fun and alot less cheap crap. Now its all about points and who can you piss off in this round the most. DM's were fun to hang out in and bull****. Insta with Val, Bev, Demon, and R13WCN was a riot. Yes all EU cuz i never figured out what the EU and US stood for for the longest time haha. Blonde moment i guess.  ctf, vctf, war were all teamwork no matter who you played with. Joined as a noob and ppl were more then helpful. Now noobs just get called idiots. I remember following Cbizzy around like a lost dog in vctf figuring everything out and he never complained once lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Penguin

i think syzygy is a straight up f***in beast when he goes into serious syzygy mode  
Syzygy > all

lool naw im no beast at all Penguin.. i am much better when im serious or piss'd though :) pubs are for fun so why try real hard? i usually just laugh about a lot of sh1t that happens in pubs.. some people do seem to motivate me a little when there on the other team though?

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:20pm
what are you talkin about, you're supposed to go hard in pubs 24/7   :@
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:21pm

Completely agree with you on that last comment. Startin this game 3 years ago. Play style was so much more fun and alot less cheap crap. Now its all about points and who can you piss off in this round the most. DM's were fun to hang out in and bull****. Insta with Val, Bev, Demon, and R13WCN was a riot. Yes all EU cuz i never figured out what the EU and US stood for for the longest time haha. Blonde moment i guess.  ctf, vctf, war were all teamwork no matter who you played with. Joined as a noob and ppl were more then helpful. Now noobs just get called idiots. I remember following Cbizzy around like a lost dog in vctf figuring everything out and he never complained once lol

i agree.. cheap sh1t, camping for points and try'n to piss people off is most peoples style now.. pay back always gets a comment after the game though? lol I'll have a Nemisis c***'d on the flag on SS if the other team is doing cheap sh1t but the same dam people who do cheap sh1t will cry when you do it back? :) the quality of game play has gone down hill thats 4 sure.. most people on your team are cool ingame though.. Mikey is one that just abuses teammates.. i acually feel bad for them sometimes.. he gets down right brutal
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by Penguin

what are you talkin about, you're supposed to go hard in pubs 24/7   :@

lmao oh sorry SIR     *standing at attention and soluting* :)
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 10:12pm
I'm sorry but looking at all these post I feel like its a Twilight thing going on. TEAM FEHTALATEE!! LOL
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 10:13pm
I'll make shirts

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 10:18pm

LOL give me one person that thinks you are better than me. you cant kill me on foot. how did i zep you in duel? huh? you was trying hard in that duel, you didnt talk or anything. Sgy i was better than you or on the same lev as you flag running when i was in Deep Ground, now that im in iAM i gotten a lot better than you. you think your all this in a bag of chips, ill give you another try in duel if you want. ill even do that 2vs2 but i know seifer is the one that is going to do all the work. why should i worry about seifer being better anyways if he is on my team? i think me and seifer are on the same lev and we are nice as a team. let me see you gather up a team to beat iAM LOL plz man you dont want to even got there...

i remember 3 straight matches i got over a 100 point in vctf on my T-R-M_Thi3F acc(EU servers). i remember it was king, cbizzy, chris, war, box, and u got glocked on the same team but chris left during half of the match. we was at SS and i was on my TRM acc, it was me and the noobs and one that was "o.k" i scored two flags and they scored twice. we go into over time but they scored the flag ca a noob got in my fury and someone scored(i think it was king). i had the most points 97 and the guy next to me had in the 30s or less(dont remember). even tho i lost that match it was a great match ca everyone played fair.

let me see you score a flag on tough teams like that. if i turn off my mic and focus on what im doing, you will see how i realy play.  but lets stop talking szg and have a clan match iAM Vs your team or a duel me Vs you.
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 10:20pm
i want one ! lol. Off topic,anyone watching the game? Yall know Oregon gonna win :)

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 10:26pm

Whoa wait me King or Eternal?

You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by kingfatalis158

Whoa wait me King or Eternal?

Eternal
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 10:30pm
the real king, not ur noob ass

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 10:30pm
Oh, the knock-off LOL Naw but seriously haven't seen him forever
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 10:31pm
no, see previous post

DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 10:31pm

the real king, not ur noob ass

Clap

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 10:33pm
Cry Don't be hatin
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>