FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FAKE F u Kers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FAKE F u Kers
    Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 3:25am
Originally posted by STYLE

ohhhhh mannnnn! i am dagon and i am the best player in universe! last week i see him owning a team on a server wich was located on mars ! sygy was also there but he got a ping out of the mars charts! REMEMBER : its only a GAME with 150 players.and here is my top 3 of gamechanger: tx2k7,thatmatt,draggy(when he really want to play)!but in the end of the day u can only win when u got good team work!and don´t call graybush,wishdeath a noob! mabe these guys not the best of the best but they know what to do!PS: sephiroth is another name for NOOB !

lol see thats why i like Mr Zake.. no homo :) i try to work with Greybush more then i do any other player.. but on SS he just takes all of the boots and takes straight off lol Dagons team had spider mines on the flag and a Darkwalker shooting at the flag the whole game.. but it was just a pub.. i did hit him with 4 sniper shots on his first run and beat him to his flag but the Darkwalker fried me instantly.. if thats me getting own'd? lol i own all the time then :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 8:26am
Wow.
It's like, people are calling me a sh1t player, I prove them otherwise (NOT that I'm the best or something, just that I am not sh1t and maybe even better than them) but then someone always goes along, saying "Oh he thinks he's the best player ever". I keep saying, and I can't stress it enough: I know my place in this game. And it's not on the very top.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 8:28am
Btw, Wishdeath is a total noob who talks sh1t to everybody, and is of no help to others.
Graybush communicates very well, he is still kinda bad on foot but not useless cause yeah, he knows what he's doing and what is happening in the game.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 1:36pm
after the game you said and i quote "did someone say i can't own in the US servers" not ggs or anything.. and you brought it up here so you obviously want to claim your some ut3 giant.. Anima has been staying in the US servers longer then any EU player ever has and he plays great and has been cool as hell with everyone.. nothing cool about you though! "Fake as hell" like a few others ive seen.

Greybush kills plenty of flag carriers and he's high scorer sometimes so he must be ok on foot.. when he's not lagging.. Wishdeath seems to be joking when he talks sh1t also but sh1ttalk about campers and cheap players is applauded in my book..

The truth is Buckethead "YOU COULDN"T CARRY CHRISC"S UT3 JOCK STRAP"   
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 1:42pm
anima is a beast
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 1:46pm
I hope Anima plays more on US servers because he's a team player and he just wants to win no matter who gets high score or the caps.. he'll work with teammates like Zake, Coolworks and Ghostlike
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 2:17pm
Ah and I don't work with teammates, huh.
And the second match I didn't say GG yeah, cause after I said GG the first match you didn't reply with "yeah gg" but you were too busy justifying your loss and saying next map will be different.

I never saw ChrisC play, and I still don't get why people keep saying that I claim to be the best.
And I'm getting kind of tired saying otherwise, just say whatever the hell you want as long as people respect me ingame which they do, I don't care anymore.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 3:09pm
yeah you have dagon, hes always on.... xlkrzys is his tag... hes the guy winning it for the team lol. fn beast

and kids, play nice now :)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 3:21pm
Yeah I saw him once yesterday, he was pretty good on EU and I added him, he replied to the request saying something like "dude I'm A-R so you hate me and don't want to add me" I was like wtf why should I hate him, I have nothing to do with them exept for King Eternal, and I get along great with him.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 3:23pm
i got one of my best kills ever on chris :)
we still buds though
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 4:01pm
 i'm F u k motion
PSN:Imaginative
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Ah and I don't work with teammates, huh.
And the second match I didn't say GG yeah, cause after I said GG the first match you didn't reply with "yeah gg" but you were too busy justifying your loss and saying next map will be different.

I never saw ChrisC play, and I still don't get why people keep saying that I claim to be the best.

And I'm getting kind of tired saying otherwise, just say whatever the hell you want as long as people respect me ingame which they do, I don't care anymore.

naw your only out for yourself ingame.. and i never said anything about the loss.. why you making sh1t up? i don't like you and thats the way it is.. but i could care less because you don't even play in US servers.. end of story
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 12:29am
when u don´t know how to do hammerjumps and cannot rule a server u r a noob! you will never be friends!
and dagon please stop spam my ps3! i got no time for u....i have too w.ank and clean my kitchen! yea and sometimes it happents that i got a real life....so stop explain me how to play....all the messages...dude its really annoying
u like dienasty
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 5:16am
Originally posted by STYLE

when u don´t know how to do hammerjumps and cannot rule a server u r a noob! you will never be friends!and dagon please stop spam my ps3! i got no time for u....i have too w.ank and clean my kitchen! yea and sometimes it happents that i got a real life....so stop explain me how to play....all the messages...dude its really annoyingu like dienasty

rule a server? who does that? who can't hammerjump? explain pls
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 8:26am
Hahaha ok ok it's cool.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 9:36am

Btw, Wishdeath is a total noob who talks sh1t to everybody, and is of no help to others.
Graybush communicates very well, he is still kinda bad on foot but not useless cause yeah, he knows what he's doing and what is happening in the game.
why have people gotta be so negative towards new players= saying sh1t like his kinda bad on foot is just being a Ahole! at least he tries! why dont people try n help him improve u know its supposed to be the season of good will!! kills the community this type of playground bully boy sh1t!
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 10:48am
I actually get along great with graybush and I like his attitude, unlike Wishdeath he actually looks at things rationally. Plus he's a great and fair loser (yet again, unlike Wishdeath). I was just stating a fact there I think it's still nice to have him on your team cause he communicates well.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 11:25am
I kinda prefer players like graybush to be more of back up and defense rather than a flag runner.  I give him credit for trying but it's better for noob players  to start on defense and getting the flag back than charging in. yeah wishdeath is almost like another sheezrit. he keeps expecting a pickup when there a tank or darkwalker nearby.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Bally_Man

why have people gotta be so negative towards new players= saying sh1t like his kinda bad on foot is just being a Ahole! at least he tries! why dont people try n help him improve u know its supposed to be the season of good will!! kills the community this type of playground bully boy sh1t!

exactly Greybush loves vctf and he tries to get the flag.. I guess Dagon has gotten so great at vctf that he can trash anyone because he's a special player

wait thats not right
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 3:25pm
SYZYGY did you even bother to read my reply to Striders post ??
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 3:43pm

SYZYGY did you even bother to read my reply to Striders post ??

your lame fk'n reply is as fake as you are.. you don't fool me at all.. ive heard you ingame too many times in the UE servers.. you think your a ut3 god.. and you blame your teammates when you fail to cap.. people that are cool with you won't admit it though.. i really honestly don't give a sh1t one way or another.. Id rather lose with Greybush then win with a co,cky fake ass like you on my team.. just stay in your EU server advantage dipsh1t

oh and since you brought up getting hattricks in a US server.. on my SYZYGY tag i had 58 hattricks and almost all of them were in full EU servers so i guess ive owned plenty.. and i havn't been on ps3 as long as most players.. but when people don't like you they don't give you any credit When your EU buddies tell you that im good at running the flag.. believe it kid
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 4:32pm
thread hi-jack huh?

zellot you care to join me?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 4:34pm
Yeah, I said I won't say it anymore. You know what I mean. If you still don't believe me, that's not my problem if you're too ignorant to listen to what I'm saying.
Which EU buddie said that you're good at running the flag ?
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 8:39pm
ive heard you myself ingame so it don't matter what your try'n to convince people about on this site.. that why i say your fake.. and look at your own posts Bucket and you tell me who said im good? :)
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 12:19pm
I got worms.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>