| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team iAM General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM Locked Warfare

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM Locked Warfare
    Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 8:59pm
one of the best mods for warfare was the GoW insane mod i miss that like crazy!
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 12:11am
i wont be able to be there tomorrow jp i'm at my mums for the weekend and only coming back on sunday
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 12:39am
Well damnit!! who is going to be there to spawn kill or core camp now that you're gone!!!
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 12:46am
hahahaha idk i guess lots of guys would do that lollll you just got to search!!! LOL sorry about that but if you host another game on sundays night i could be there :)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 12:50am
Sunday night is football, but I'll see if I can round up a few peeps.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 9:30am
Warfare 2nite? id like to try it out again. Again, not very good but it can be a fun mode!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 9:33am
Well I won't be there saterday night either. Even tho i'm usually not there anyway, cause i'm sheltered away from all the bad things in life (like Bain). At least thats what i'm told. I would maybe do sunday. That all depends if i feel like watching football. But i'm def joining something this week if you have it. I just have to find a way to sneak around momma bear (JP). Shhhhhhhh don't tell her.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 12:33pm
did you just call me momma bear? what the hell milly hahahaha. Well once you know a night you can be on I'll try and get something going.

Bain is bad, everyone knows this! He keeps me sheltered too.. from those mexicans in Red Dead.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 12:07am
Locked Warfare this Saturday 8pm Central!!! Bring your best Autumn outfits!!!
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 12:29am
ill make sure to be there this time!!! ill bring my rock band outfit WinkLOL
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 5:15pm
Bump
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 9:03pm
i did some research and i found out that JP....IS A ROBOT!!!Shocked

i know it was random, i just thought it had to be said. sorry JP for putting you out there like that
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 9:37pm
You just noticed that? xD kinda hard to miss with a robotic voice like that... ;p
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by oOPS_H34DShOtS

You just noticed that? xD kinda hard to miss with a robotic voice like that... ;p
She needs her servos lubed.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 11:57pm
how am I robot?

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 11:58pm
JP let me know if you need a oil changeWink
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 12:06am
if you lose an arm in fight i'll come n fix it haha
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

Feht!!!!! Angry (loads rocket launcher)
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Zellot

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

Feht!!!!! Angry (loads rocket launcher)
ZELLOT!!! Angry (gets the flack out)
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 9:40pm
oh really  how about this ( drops the  rocket launcher and pulls out the redeemer) what now feht, look a here i suggest you just walk away and no one has to get hurt. cause i warned you twice already but i guess your hard of hearing, so either u go or your ass will finally meet your face in mid air lolTongue
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 10:14pm
YOU WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE!!!?Angry(so i can have some where to runOuch)
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 10:54am

oh really  how about this ( drops the  rocket launcher and pulls out the redeemer) what now feht, look a here i suggest you just walk away and no one has to get hurt. cause i warned you twice already but i guess your hard of hearing, so either u go or your ass will finally meet your face in mid air lolTongue

(pulls out sniper rifile, zellot shoots redeemer.....headshot) you standing there without a FASE and redeemer blows up and burns up evidence. LOL
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 12:35pm
what is going on with this thread
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

(pulls out sniper rifile, zellot shoots redeemer.....headshot) you standing there without a FASE and redeemer blows up and burns up evidence. LOL
oh really twofase you wants some too huh? ok zellot respawns behind twofase pulls out an impact hammer and impacts twofase's face

Zellot: ha now we'll call you half fase (walks away LOL)
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 4:05pm
U will get a shape charge placed on top of your head
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>