FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MARVEL vs DC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MARVEL vs DC
    Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

aww...1 man vs an army....yawn lol

I fix that for ya.

One of Superman ability is intelligence. So yes, Superman would of out smart Iron Man they attempt to fight each other.

he also thinks spiderman is the greatest hero of all.  sure, and jubilee can take on all of the JLA
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 3:26pm
Good one Ether!!!
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 6:03pm
umm...realy? did super"boy" make a ironman suit...no
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 6:06pm
o im sry i 4got the "n" ^^^
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 8:23pm
lol Hulk would beat the **** out of Superman.. some gay nerd with tights and a cape running around shooting lasers from his eyes like he was in a club kids rave and passes out when he gets near some giant green baby turd.
i have this Marvel movie called Hulk Vs and you get to see the Hulk snatch Thor's hammer out of his hands like he was a little b**** and he beats him with it.. Thor actually screams like a little girl too it's hilarious. Hulk was so powerful that the Gods were even freaking out lol. he actually killed Thor with ease but he was brought back to life (Thor is a God btw). the best one though was Hulk vs Wolverine. wasn't much of a fight but you get to see the Hulk literally annihilate Weapon X and it looks really cool too
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by EK_Trendy

Ummmm If the argument was X-Men vs JLA then Dark Phoenix is a non-factor. Dark Phoenix was never in the X-Men, Jean Grey was. DP was simply a super enraged merging of Jean Grey and the Phoenix Force that was completely out of control. That's like saying Parallax is part of the JLA because he used to be Green Lantern. Most, if not all, members of the X-Men are very low tiered characters within the Marvel Universe, whereas nearly every member of the JLA is a high tier DC character. A better topic would be JLA vs The Avengers. Each team holds several power house characters while the X-Men would get slapped around like play things by either team.

As for the Hulk vs Superman topic: Many people seem to be downplaying supes and overhyping Hulkster. Hulk DOES NOT have limitless power,  and has been outclassed by several characters below superman's level. Hulk has NEVER successfully stood up to cosmic level threats whereas Superman has bested Darkseid (a F***** God), Doomsday, and Orion.

Btw, neither of those two characters are even close to the power levels of the true top tier's of
each universe. Both superman and Hulk would get squashed by the real power houses.
you know there is a graphic novel series called World War Hulk were he kicks most of the marvel characters asses (he was never actually "defeated" either he just got too tired after all the ass r@pe he did) and there is another one called Planet Hulk were he basically pwns the **** out of big shot aliens on a distant planet
- Best Coast

Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Ummmm If the argument was X-Men vs JLA then Dark Phoenix is a non-factor. Dark Phoenix was never in the X-Men, Jean Grey was. DP was simply a super enraged merging of Jean Grey and the Phoenix Force that was completely out of control. That's like saying Parallax is part of the JLA because he used to be Green Lantern. Most, if not all, members of the X-Men are very low tiered characters within the Marvel Universe, whereas nearly every member of the JLA is a high tier DC character. A better topic would be JLA vs The Avengers. Each team holds several power house characters while the X-Men would get slapped around like play things by either team.

As for the Hulk vs Superman topic: Many people seem to be downplaying supes and overhyping Hulkster. Hulk DOES NOT have limitless power,  and has been outclassed by several characters below superman's level. Hulk has NEVER successfully stood up to cosmic level threats whereas Superman has bested Darkseid (a F***** God), Doomsday, and Orion.

Btw, neither of those two characters are even close to the power levels of the true top tier's of
each universe. Both superman and Hulk would get squashed by the real power houses.
you know there is a graphic novel series called World War Hulk were he kicks most of the marvel characters asses (he was never actually "defeated" either he just got too tired after all the ass r@pe he did) and there is another one called Planet Hulk were he basically pwns the **** out of big shot aliens on a distant planet

You know, there is a graphic novel where thanos takes over the universe and then another series where he does it again. Hulk blows.

Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 11:52pm
Isn't there a Marvel character similar to Superman, minus the Kryptonite issue, nor the morality issue?  I heard about him somewhere.  I think his name is Sentry.  I'm not a big comic book fan, but from what I heard, I think he could kick Superman's ass.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 8:10am
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Isn't there a Marvel character similar to Superman, minus the Kryptonite issue, nor the morality issue?  I heard about him somewhere.  I think his name is Sentry.  I'm not a big comic book fan, but from what I heard, I think he could kick Superman's ass.
Hulk actually defeated Sentry in World War Hulk which caused him to turn back to Bruce Banner because he was so tired.
lol i sound like a nerd. 
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 8:11am
Originally posted by Hey_Look_its_Trendy

You know, there is a graphic novel where thanos takes over the universe and then another series where he does it again. Hulk blows.

Hulk is bad ass. the coolest thing about Hulk is that his greatest enemy is Bruce Banner
- Best Coast

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 8:27am

that about sums it up..

and this...
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 9:26am
what i got out of that was.....Superman was Hulk's sidekick.
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 11:05am
Originally posted by Two_Fase

what i got out of that was.....Superman was Hulk's sidekick.

here we go again....
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 11:12am
DC has some badass characters.. probably the 2-3 biggest names in the business but I would have to go with marvel.

x-factor, x-men and avenger comics were my fav when i was a kid.. the characters just seemed alot grittier then DC

i mean batman is played out as could be at this point.. and if i wanted a rich guy with gadgets in my comics id read iron man.

superman is cool.. but i mean cmon how generic is that.. okay lets make a guy and put a cape on him.. give him all kinds of random super powers and call him SUPERman..
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 11:28am

Originally posted by Hey_Look_its_Trendy

Hulk is bad ass. the coolest thing about Hulk is that his greatest enemy is Bruce Banner

doomsday beat the $hit out of superman, and so did darkseid which I really don't consider a god. The hulk would stomp the $hit out of darkseid. Now for doomsday I don't kno because his body can adapt to anything. As for hulk vs superman hulk would back hand that fool back to smallville. The hulk has limitless strength this fool picks up thor's hammer and manages to almost crush wolverines brain by punching his adamantium skull. If i remember correctly in the onslaught series jean grey took the bruce banner out of the hulk's head and he ripped open onslaughts armor that dude pure fu**** beast..lol..
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 11:32am

Bump cosmic level strength this dude took on pure psionic energy of Onslaught which was professor xavier, mageneto, franklin richards, and some say part of the pheonix. If it wasn't for the hulk they won't have beat onslaught which  is stronger than thanos, and those other cosmic level mutants.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Ether404

that about sums it up..

dude thats photoshopped get that out of here i can see the white lines around hulk
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

i mean batman is played out as could be at this point.. and if i wanted a rich guy with gadgets in my comics id read iron man.

Are you serious!!! Batman has a strategy to wipe out JLA by himself. For a human being who doesn't have any powers and yet can takedown JLA, that's unreal to me.

Why do you read the summary of this link and then tell me if Batman's a joke.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JLA:_Tower_of_Babel
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 5:45pm
don't make Rogue take the gloves off lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 5:50pm

Are you serious!!! Batman has a strategy to wipe out JLA by himself. For a human being who doesn't have any powers and yet can takedown JLA, that's unreal to me.

Why do you read the summary of this link and then tell me if Batman's a joke.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JLA:_Tower_of_Babel

yeah my brother told me about that comic i wish i had that one cause that **** would be funny to actually see.

Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 7:23pm
skip up to 3:55 Thor screams like a b****

- Best Coast

Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Zellot

Are you serious!!! Batman has a strategy to wipe out JLA by himself. For a human being who doesn't have any powers and yet can takedown JLA, that's unreal to me.Why do you read the summary of this link and then tell me if Batman's a joke.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JLA:_Tower_of_Babel

yeah my brother told me about that comic i wish i had that one cause that **** would be funny to actually see.

My brother show me all the events but I only remember two of them. Martian Manhunter was in a pool of water covering from fire accident he had. My favorite was Plastic Man shatter to pieces when he was frozen. I thought he was dead after that picture.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 11:23pm

Originally posted by Zellot

Are you serious!!! Batman has a strategy to wipe out JLA by himself. For a human being who doesn't have any powers and yet can takedown JLA, that's unreal to me.Why do you read the summary of this link and then tell me if Batman's a joke.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JLA:_Tower_of_Babel

My brother show me all the events but I only remember two of them. Martian Manhunter was in a pool of water covering from fire accident he had. My favorite was Plastic Man shatter to pieces when he was frozen. I thought he was dead after that picture.

i think he also forced Wonder Woman to fight an imaginary foe which would eventually lead to a seizure, GL he blinded, causing him to fail the formation of anything he willed, and he made Aquaman fearful of water, which in turn would cause him to have a panic attack and cause his death.  that's what i remember...
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 11:24pm
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2010 at 12:46am
Ether, did you just copy the same link as I wrote earlier today? It looks identical to me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>