FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

top 5 legendary teams ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: top 5 legendary teams ?
    Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 3:07pm
I might have considered ReC if Strider wasnt in it. He just puts a sour taste on an overall good clan.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Intimidate

Originally posted by Sk-iller

<font style=": #000000">F u K
ReC/Unreal
TRI

top 3 E.U teams
and T2D destroyed you guys so they are above you guys no doubt at all
u tryn to prove something? cuz u keep bringing it up....
Intimidate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Intimidate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

Originally posted by Sk-iller

<font style=": #000000">F u K
ReC/Unreal
TRI

top 3 E.U teams
and T2D destroyed you guys so they are above you guys no doubt at all
u tryn to prove something? cuz u keep bringing it up....

It was already proven, T2D was the better team/clan.....

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 3:44pm
naw
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 3:53pm
so wats the point of bringing it up?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Intimidate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

naw

go play WF, only thing your decent at

Post Options Post Options   Quote Intimidate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

so wats the point of bringing it up?

So i could correct his statement....

Why do you care? you wernt on either teams, so shut the f u c k up you have no say lol
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 8:16pm

naw

go play WF, only thing your decent at
That's not true at all. He just excels in WF because that is where his focus is. I think Lunchy could be great in any mode if he devoted his time to it.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Intimidate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 9:49pm
thats true, but i think if they had the capabilities to excel in CTF duel, or tdm they would play them, but no they hide their awful skill behind vehicle use....
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 10:32pm

thats true, but i think if they had the capabilities to excel in CTF duel, or tdm they would play them, but no they hide their awful skill behind vehicle use....

it still takes skill to use vehicles on any given vehicle map
VCTF- grabbing flag while a camped tank knows where you're at and getting off the base.
successful flag runs with pick ups
neutralising a team with one vehicle
and thats just on the offensive end. keep in mind you have players talented enough to take out tanks and raptors on foot at wil. so theres still skill required for cars and airplanes in this gamel
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 10:49pm

That statement rings true, but only when applied to players such as myself. Lunchy rarely gets in vehicles in warfare. He can frag with the best of them. I'm always fair in my assesment of other players. If I didn't think he could do well in CTF, I wouldn't say so. Of course, you are entitled to your opinion.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 12:30am

I would be willing to bet that I have thee least amount vehicles kills on a ratio base than anyother WF orriented player.  But keep talkin like you know my play style.  I dont play CTF and Duel because its not nearly as enjoyable as WF.  CTF in UT3 feels like who ever can spam flak and rockets down tight corridors wins, duel seems like a pac man game to me (thanx EnVy) and VCTF feels too campy to me.  And thanx Cokk, glad some one has confidence in me!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 3:15am

I would be willing to bet that I have thee least amount vehicles kills on a ratio base than anyother WF orriented player.  But keep talkin like you know my play style.  I dont play CTF and Duel because its not nearly as enjoyable as WF.  CTF in UT3 feels like who ever can spam flak and rockets down tight corridors wins, duel seems like a pac man game to me (thanx EnVy) and VCTF feels too campy to me.  And thanx Cokk, glad some one has confidence in me!

I for one play ALL mods and  i like them but NON of them make me happier than Wf. I mean WF is awesome NO camps WHAY so ever . 

Vctf-You got ppl just standing there WAITING to combo you or spam rockets.

Ctf-I love this sh** pretty damn awesome BUT TOO much spamming!!

Duel-Favorite mod to play. Love killing and getting headshots but ppl again FLAK HORS. 

WF is the only mod i enjoy playing cause its a pretty fun mode and you always have a lot of fun. I just think they should get rid of titanpack though. 
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 8:09am
ateam
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 7:37am
Originally posted by ForceOfGod

In the end there can be only one, and it is the force gods of ut3. You add all those clans and when your powers combine you get the force gods of ut3. ForceOfGod... He's a hero,, gonna make sure you score -1 or zero... We are the forces that are Reveered, you can be one too, being unbeatble at this game is the thing to do. Loosing all your matches is not the way, here's what ForceOFGod has to say. The power to join force is yours!

when tRi was at there best or infact qM as well, would have f***ing wiped Force out at CTF with pure ease. and thats no joke Force would have been destroyed
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:25pm
i dunno about that one ;). some good names in FORCE
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:00am
force wud destroy tRi haha
oXxKroniKxXo420 View Drop Down
Team 420
Team 420

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxKroniKxXo420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:13am
wat year was this ? nvr heard or seen half these people?

ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 7:39am
tRi and qM are the best 2 CTF teams to have played on this game (PS3). tRi beat every single clan at CTF and Tuna when tRi were playing all mode clan matches every week and building in strengh every time, u were still waiting for the xbox version to come out so u cannot comment at all (No Offence).

tRi beat every team at CTF, qM, A-R, GoW, Devil, TWC, SMP, Mega, tOp, 187, IAM, FnA, CkC, KoZ, PcX, SRC, Ak-47 and there is more i just cant remember them of the top of my head, im sure drokun does

qM are pretty much unbeaten but didnt play as many clan matches as tRi but im sure they could have beat all those teams above. apart from once in CTF to tRi and i would bet money that Force could not beat either teams. when Force come back i would love to prove it
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:06am

all i'm saying is that you have no idea who was in FORCE. it would blow your mind

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:29am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

all i'm saying is that you have no idea who was in FORCE. it would blow your mind

i know who all is in FORCE!!!   >:D
whole bunch of scrubs if you ask me!  :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:06am
Never heard of Force. Who was in it?
T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:07am
n00bs!
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:11am
T2D would wipe ass with all of you guys in vCTF! nuff said..
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:51am
T2D doesn't have a praying chance with A-R! just to name one.      ...my two cents!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>