Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

???Who is buying MAG???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ???Who is buying MAG???
    Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

I just read that theyre adding Proximity chat to MAG in the final release.

You can talk $hit to the enemy over the mic if the'yre close or hear what the other side is chatting if they're close.

Thats Dope!
That's TITS! I can sneak up behind someone, ready to blow them away, yell "hey jerk-off, turn around!" and proceed to get my head shot off because I couldn't hit water if I fell out of a boat.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:47pm

You can talk $hit to the enemy over the mic if the'yre close or hear what the other side is chatting if they're close.

Thats Dope!
They have this in Killzone 2. You just have to be careful what you say after you kill someone close by and talk your smack. You don't want them knowing which direction your squad plans on heading to or something.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Thats Dope!
They have this in Killzone 2. You just have to be careful what you say after you kill someone close by and talk your smack. You don't want them knowing which direction your squad plans on heading to or something.
You can always fake left and go right!
The old switcheroo!
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 11:11am
they already have proxy chat... people absolutely hate when i tbag them after killing i had some dude cussin me out when i was tbagging him was the funniest thing ever
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Originally posted by daaBOMB

i joined Raven cause TX2K7 told me 2 >.<
are there different guns or something for different teams?
You should know better than to listen to anybody who named themself after a calculator.
lol, awww poor TeeTee!
i told him we should've joined Valor but he was like... Raven... (noob - - - jokes lova :P) oh well we can change when we get MAG - - - Yaya!
INC - ya ill change ova when i get the game cause i wanna spawn-r.ape mr calculator XD
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 4:43pm
Lmao, gd, Raven has nothing to offer anyways. Plus there's nothing better then TX2K7 crying all the time.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 11:17pm
haha u wish inc, only ones cryn will b u n crow when i headshot u guys repeatedly :P
...and B wats this? spawn killn me T_T well its not like id survive long anyways, seeing as how u always manage to find & kill me lol. first UT3, now MAG?! *ahhhhhhhhh..... spawn kill away xD
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 11:49pm

tx i will **** on YOU

Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 12:09am
I thank what he meant was.

TX, Ill S-H-I-T on YOU...

Bring it TX, to bad u aint n the tournament.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 12:44am
i know! obv they were just scared hehe
its on! ....in a couple weeks....lol
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 6:40am
Originally posted by TX2k7

...and B wats this? spawn killn me T_T well its not like id survive long anyways, seeing as how u always manage to find & kill me lol. first UT3, now MAG?! *ahhhhhhhhh..... spawn kill away xD
lol awww poor TeeTee :P im glad u know that i own ur lil girly a.ss hehe
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 10:47am
Haha, that's funny, what's even funnier was someones comment "it grows like magic" lmao daaBOMB...

TX, only GOOD <----"u see that right" players could play in the tournament or get accepted, where are you again???

Lol and Raven sucks ass so bad in this tournament, like seriously.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 12:16pm
yeah no joke inc raven is gettin stomped SO BAD but then again Valor at night gets stomped bad too man u should have seen i played a few more game after u signed off and my god... the games didnt last 4 mins it was so bad
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 12:32pm
Lol, SVER blows but god damn they either got gd team work or just a HUGE advantage over everyone else.

Oh and TX only a 1000 people are in the tournament, it must suck knowing ur that bad, lol, jk.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Lol, SVER blows but god damn they either got gd team work or just a HUGE advantage over everyone else.

Oh and TX only a 1000 people are in the tournament, it must suck knowing ur that bad, lol, jk.
How long is the tourney?
Did they unlock any new modes, weapons etc?
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

How long is the tourney?
Did they unlock any new modes, weapons etc?
they dropped it down to sabotage only no new weapns and its until the 23rd or 22nd i cant remember
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 1:11pm
Sounds like fun. I'm kind of jealous.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 3:01am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

tx i will **** on YOU

Im totally jealous ... im so excited for this game to finally come out so I can trade in MW2 and say bye bye to UT3 ... my nipples could cut glass!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 8:30am

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

tx i will **** on YOU

Im totally jealous ... im so excited for this game to finally come out so I can trade in MW2 and say bye bye to UT3 ... my nipples could cut glass!
Crow's are like big, lumpy slices of bologna. Bologna that has sat in the sun for a few days.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 8:43am
What are the main problems gonna be with this game?

What are the modes too? It just seems ridiculously oversized, 256 players is silly IMO.

Its gonna be a lot of joining games half way through etc... the game sounds pretty cool and I wouldn't mind getting it at some point but just feels like its a game waiting to go tits up.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Danjel8

What are the main problems gonna be with this game?

What are the modes too? It just seems ridiculously oversized, 256 players is silly IMO.

Its gonna be a lot of joining games half way through etc... the game sounds pretty cool and I wouldn't mind getting it at some point but just feels like its a game waiting to go tits up.

The Maps are really big and certain Squads (don't know what it's called so Imma call them squads  XD) are designated for certain areas.  

But all Squads are working together for a common objective, and only Squad leaders can talk to other squads; asking for help or whatever. 

Your area of the map shouldn't be too crowded.   and as for joining half way through...that didn't happen to me much in the Beta, only problem I had was waiting 5-10 minutes for a game  @.@   
don't know if anything changed during the last beta since I only played the one in December

Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 9:57am
U really don't understand Danjel, there's only one mode that's 256 and you never have to play it if you don't want, its called Domination and you never have to come in a battle late, u have that option but u don't have to.

Next 256 aint rediculous, why would it be???? There's nothing better then running around a corner to find yourself running into 30 or 40 enemies or even more. Its warfare at its finest. There's nothing better then something keeping you on your toes for 30mins like Domination.

Sabotage is a gd mode which is 8 player squads devided up in 4 sections so a total of 32 players per a team, 64 total of the 2 teams.

So what's gonna fail, the only thang I see right now is you need HUGE teamwork, and a devided number up between factions, without that, this will hurt this game.

So in your opinion how can u even say 256 is silly, ur a warfare player, the more the merrier. These ***n maps are huge man, u like UT3s warfare u played for so long, well guess what, this will **** on UT3s warfare, literally. Before u speculate u should play it.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 10:01am
Yeah Penguin, the problem with your guys closed beta is there wasn't a huge player count so getting 256 players together wouldn't have been easy. In open beta there was way more players, about 5000 to a faction so a total of 15000 on at one time always.

Just like in this tournament were in, there's only a 1000 players that could play so they locked out domination, simply because u could never get a game going.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 10:04am

Yeah Penguin, the problem with your guys closed beta is there wasn't a huge player count so getting 256 players together wouldn't have been easy. In open beta there was way more players, about 5000 to a faction so a total of 15000 on at one time always.

OOOO, That makes sense  xD
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 10:05am

U really don't understand Danjel, there's only one mode that's 256 and you never have to play it if you don't want, its called Domination and you never have to come in a battle late, u have that option but u don't have to.

Next 256 aint rediculous, why would it be???? There's nothing better then running around a corner to find yourself running into 30 or 40 enemies or even more. Its warfare at its finest. There's nothing better then something keeping you on your toes for 30mins like Domination.

Sabotage is a gd mode which is 8 player squads devided up in 4 sections so a total of 32 players per a team, 64 total of the 2 teams.

So what's gonna fail, the only thang I see right now is you need HUGE teamwork, and a devided number up between factions, without that, this will hurt this game.

So in your opinion how can u even say 256 is silly, ur a warfare player, the more the merrier. These ***n maps are huge man, u like UT3s warfare u played for so long, well guess what, this will **** on UT3s warfare, literally. Before u speculate u should play it.

lol your right I really don't understand hence the ? 

256 is silly, I prefer 5v5 warfare... always hated spam. Just because I enjoy the mode and the objectives doesn't mean I love spam.

I guess this game won't have clan matches too...

I dunno, it looks cool and fun but its naive to expect 256 people to cooperate online, its hard enough 6v6! Anyway I might get it, be fun to see how it goes and I can finally trade ut3 and unchartered 2 in.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>