| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team oOPS General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

F u K Vs oops

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F u K Vs oops
    Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

i could beat your entire team by myself in tdm so i don't give a sh!t what you say. the vctf matches aren't up to me, they are up to seifer and benwa

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha awesome answer. NOT. Your a f***ing fool.

Just coz US players never come out of their US servers doesn't mean your better.

Just face it, your ALL noobs!!! Rocket and Flak Spammmmmm

actually i play on eu duel servers all the time. i'll spam combo's, sniper, flak, rockets, link, mini gun, bio, etc. you name it and i will spam you with it. 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

BenWa View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote BenWa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 8:48pm

You boys need to get out more

And this is coming from someone who has 3500+ posts on a video game website? (Go ahead spatter off some more insults about us, you only make yourself look dumb).

And to the rest of ***, from what I've seen you have some really good players, and look forward to playing against you. It's unfortunate that the aforementioned troll has to keep spamming our threads, whereas we could be actually working something out as far as clan matches go. Good day.

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 10:37am
Originally posted by BenWa

You boys need to get out more

And this is coming from someone who has 3500+ posts on a video game website? (Go ahead spatter off some more insults about us, you only make yourself look dumb).

And to the rest of ***, from what I've seen you have some really good players, and look forward to playing against you. It's unfortunate that the aforementioned troll has to keep spamming our threads, whereas we could be actually working something out as far as clan matches go. Good day.

It's ok I was here from the very start and whilst I'm at work I'm on here... bored off my tits.

Anyway I came to apologise... I just didn't like a few of your attitudes trying to call out a few of our players. BTW I could never be dumb, I'm far more intelligent than most people on this site. That is something I cannot and will not apologise for though. Good day.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 10:46am

f*** that... We don't play noobs anyway. Prove yourselves first. Beat AK-47
You don't play at all "CREAMPUFF" I WILL OWN YOU SO FN BAD!!!!! F.U.K. has some real cool members that really do know vctf. Ive been playing with some F.U.K. guys lately on the EU server with lag. and they are very good vctf players 4 sure. My respect to them. But COME ON? This fn DIPSH_T Danjej8 is just a complete WASTE! If he don't play he's not really in F.U.K. right? So to the rest of F.U.K. CHEERS! To Danjel WHO GIVES A GOOD FK what you have to say????? YOUR OPPINION IS WHAT IS SH1T CUPCAKE!!!!! On foot i would WRECK YOUR AZZ on any server oh Dannyboy ha ha ha

Your attempt at an appoligy is also SH1T NOOB!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 4:21pm

Rocket and Flak Spammmmmm

Available to all.
Got Pwned?

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

You don't play at all "CREAMPUFF" I WILL OWN YOU SO FN BAD!!!!! F.U.K. has some real cool members that really do know vctf. Ive been playing with some F.U.K. guys lately on the EU server with lag. and they are very good vctf players 4 sure. My respect to them. But COME ON? This fn DIPSH_T Danjej8 is just a complete WASTE! If he don't play he's not really in F.U.K. right? So to the rest of F.U.K. CHEERS! To Danjel WHO GIVES A GOOD FK what you have to say????? YOUR OPPINION IS WHAT IS SH1T CUPCAKE!!!!! On foot i would WRECK YOUR AZZ on any server oh Dannyboy ha ha ha

Your attempt at an appoligy is also SH1T NOOB!

LOL not part of Fu K? hehe you do many me laugh sausage :)

My opinion might not be valid in your eyes but at lease my English is. kiss kiss xxx
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 1:03am

You don't play at all "CREAMPUFF" I WILL OWN YOU SO FN BAD!!!!! F.U.K. has some real cool members that really do know vctf. Ive been playing with some F.U.K. guys lately on the EU server with lag. and they are very good vctf players 4 sure. My respect to them. But COME ON? This fn DIPSH_T Danjej8 is just a complete WASTE! If he don't play he's not really in F.U.K. right? So to the rest of F.U.K. CHEERS! To Danjel WHO GIVES A GOOD FK what you have to say????? YOUR OPPINION IS WHAT IS SH1T CUPCAKE!!!!! On foot i would WRECK YOUR AZZ on any server oh Dannyboy ha ha ha Your attempt at an appoligy is also SH1T NOOB!
LOL not part of Fu K? hehe you do many me laugh sausage :)My opinion might not be valid in your eyes but at lease my English is. kiss kiss xxx

Well see if you don't play ut3 then what good are you to a clan? Or maybe F.U.K. will use you in some other game? Maybe your the F.U.K. spokesman? or mascot?
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 11:38am
Dan is our Little Mascot, lol! He is top ten imo, when he bother to pick up the game:-)
Sadly he is a w**ker who is supremely gay, and plays MW2 with the rest of the F u K ers.
My apollogizes for not adding Benwa, i will later to day.
Cream in my coffe.
Very nice
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Dan is our Little Mascot, lol! He is top ten imo, when he bother to pick up the game:-)
Sadly he is a w**ker who is supremely gay, and plays MW2 with the rest of the F u K ers.
Cream in my coffe.
Very nice

lmao He can probably get F.U.K. a lot of matches lol just send him in any clan section as your public relations administrater lol By the time he's done the clan will be begging F.U.K. for a match lol
On a surius note I think BenWa wants to play AR next because they asked for a match first. I think oOPS should play F.U.K. or KmA next. Then play AR after we play those 2 clans. Whichever clan we play it should be soon imo.
And gg to Tastic we were kickin CBS butts lol
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 2:00pm

Cream in my coffe.
Very nice

lmao He can probably get F.U.K. a lot of matches lol just send him in any clan section as your public relations administrater lol By the time he's done the clan will be begging F.U.K. for a match lol
On a surius note I think BenWa wants to play AR next because they asked for a match first. I think oOPS should play F.U.K. or KmA next. Then play AR after we play those 2 clans. Whichever clan we play it should be soon imo.

Just remind me who scored the winning flag after u were 2-0 down?
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 2:01pm

Cream in my coffe.
Very nice

I'd happily play against A-R... only clan worth playin IMO.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 2:20pm

Cream in my coffe.
Very nice
lmao He can probably get F.U.K. a lot of matches lol just send him in any clan section as your public relations administrater lol By the time he's done the clan will be begging F.U.K. for a match lol On a surius note I think BenWa wants to play AR next because they asked for a match first. I think oOPS should play F.U.K. or KmA next. Then play AR after we play those 2 clans. Whichever clan we play it should be soon imo. And gg to Tastic we were kickin CBS butts lol
Just remind me who scored the winning flag after u were 2-0 down?

? What are u reffering to?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 2:23pm

Cream in my coffe.
Very nice
lmao He can probably get F.U.K. a lot of matches lol just send him in any clan section as your public relations administrater lol By the time he's done the clan will be begging F.U.K. for a match lol On a surius note I think BenWa wants to play AR next because they asked for a match first. I think oOPS should play F.U.K. or KmA next. Then play AR after we play those 2 clans. Whichever clan we play it should be soon imo. And gg to Tastic we were kickin CBS butts lol
I'd happily play against A-R... only clan worth playin IMO.

UM? You might want to check with your clan? i bet your on the bench.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 2:25pm
this is entertaining :)... so far other then my hilarious family guy refrence, the funniest part was danjel calling oops "poops"

and no im not taking sides i just thought that was funny
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 2:40pm
Retarded sh_t is funny sometimes. I just can't do Retarded comedy. Danjel has it down though?
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 5:00pm

Retarded sh_t is funny sometimes. I just can't do Retarded comedy. Danjel has it down though?

For once your right. I have to admit I am only as good as my subjects though.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 3:23am
LMAO Danjel i seen the way you spam in a UTUBE vid. Most impressive spam ive ever seen. All the way across the bridge on Necropolis you spammed link and there was no one else on the bridge? Must be some ghosts on that map that only you can see?
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 6:41am
If i Remember Correctly Fu.K Play MW2 More then UT3? so i dno why u think Danjel is not really in Fu.K if he dosen't play UT3........

We Play UT3 like 2 to 3 times a week for a hour or 2 lol

Spamming Link down Necro Bridge is a good tactic in a clan match if the flag carrier is on the bridge trying to escape. even if there is no 1 there it's still a good idea to do if a viper or sniper try to get on the bridge to stop the flag carrier.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 2:12pm
Stradegy? Spamming no one? lol No wonder Danjel is the greatest vctf player ever!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 2:34pm
You really have no brain... If I know that the whole team is in front of me and our flag carrier is behind me and I've got ammo and it doesn't really matter if I die quite far away from my flag...

All things would make me thing hold down r1 and empty that ammo, even if it doesn't get a kill it might slow down the enemy and make them hesitate.

Then again your the only slow thing around here. I could come back to ut3 if I wanted and:

Headhunter
Danjel8
Sk-iller
Crister
MrKshaker

would without doubt beat you 5-0 on every vctf map on an EU server.

You got balls kid but I've seen you play, you drive the tank down the bridge on suspense.

You make me LOL
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 2:35pm
jesus kid your actually retarded synergay
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 4:52pm
No you havn't seen me play! In a real match i would be on foot the whole time! I don't rely on a ride every time i run the flag like a lot of people do. I would rather have a Raptor or Fury back me up then give me a ride! Pub vctf is just something to mess around in. I have no intention of being a pubstar! And you will never 5-0 oOPS on any host! Just the fact that you would post something so ignorant tells me you don't know sh_t! Saying you would 5-0 people that you havn't played as a team is a "RETARDED" statment! Its the second time youve posted it so im a.s.s.u.m.i.n.g. your "STUCK ON STUPID"? I wont go negative about F.U.K. because that would be insulting a whole clan. But you are fare game! Bring you dream team and 5-0 oOPS then you can say oOPS is sh_t. Until then your just talk Danjel!!!!!
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 4:55pm

No you havn't seen me play! In a real match i would be on foot the whole time! I don't rely on a ride every time i run the flag like a lot of people do. I would rather have a Raptor or Fury back me up then give me a ride! Pub vctf is just something to mess around in. I have no intention of being a pubstar! And you will never 5-0 oOPS on any host! Just the fact that you would post something so ignorant tells me you don't know sh_t! Saying you would 5-0 people that you havn't played as a team is a "RETARDED" statment! Its the second time youve posted it so im a.s.s.u.m.i.n.g. your "STUCK ON STUPID"? I wont go negative about F.U.K. because that would be insulting a whole clan. But you are fare game! Bring you dream team and 5-0 oOPS then you can say oOPS is sh_t. Until then your just talk Danjel!!!!!
Im not soo sure any one could 5-0 oOPS.  Of course, thats just my opinion.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 4:59pm
Thks my man! Trashing oOPS seems to be the theme on ps3? Refreshing to see your post!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 5:31pm
lol its only a sh1t game with about 16 people playing it. Have a smoke and chill out.

Someone could easily think that you thought you were a real ut3 character. Do you run around hip thrusting people?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>