| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

AdReNaLiNe RuSh Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 24>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_PaTH_To_PaIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AdReNaLiNe RuSh Roster
    Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 2:25am
After getting owned by ownige in duel today i had to run back to vctf to make myself feel betta..lmao..
6 Paths of Pain
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 3:23am
Buzzing & bLaStEd while listening to Amy Lee @ 12:24 AM.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 3:28am
Eating Frosted Flakes While DeLeTing Posts That Dont Matter @ 11:27 Am.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 3:31am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Eating Frosted Flakes While DeLeTing Posts That Dont Matter @ 11:27 Am.

frosted flakes lol
AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 10:37am
Originally posted by A-R_PaTH_To_PaIN

After getting owned by ownige in duel today i had to run back to vctf to make myself feel betta..lmao..
lol i do that as well

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 4:32pm
The roster is looking prettier by the day! Nice work Aqua.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 6:20pm
Good $hit Aqua Bro...Btw you can add Path_To_Pain, Bio & OwniGe to tha list that also have R2!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2009 at 8:16pm
I Think Our Roster Is Jus About Complete Wit Our Latest Addition...Maybe Some Of Yall Know Him If Not Get Familar...Welcome To A-R Help_Qcp....
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2009 at 8:24pm

I Think Our Roster Is Jus About Complete Wit Our Latest Addition...Maybe Some Of Yall Know Him If Not Get Familar...Welcome To A-R Help_Qcp....
O____O great another VCTF player who can turn invisible at will in AR
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2009 at 9:14pm

WELCOME , i dont know if you know me but ive seen you alot.

A-R_PaTH_To_PaIN View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_PaTH_To_PaIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2009 at 1:10am
oh $hit help Qcp is on da team dats what i'm talkin bout nice to have u man.
6 Paths of Pain
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2009 at 3:28am

His clan tagg is A-R_sillyy so add him to your pSn, thanks!

AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2009 at 11:23pm
so is red2play still in A-R . i tried to to add A-R_REDRAGE , didn't work

xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2009 at 6:22pm
wow bro aqua hooked this sh1t up, thanx a mill man
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 3:04am
WeLCoMe To A-R Phantaci, Let Da Bodies Hit Da FLooR!
Administrator View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 3:24am
Welcome to the Brotherhood Phantaci!

Watch for thrashing and general mayhem from A-R_ReNeGaDe!
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 3:51am
Wait, u guys got sillyy too? damn. @_@
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 3:52am
He's probably the most underestimated player in this game. dude runs circles around everybody in almost every mode
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 3:53am
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Wait, u guys got sillyy too? damn. @_@

Ya bro he joined about a week ago...Played in his first clan match wit us against 420 and wrecked ppl LoLDead
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 1:20pm
Welcome to A-R Phantaci
Nissan SiLViA
Nissan 300zx
Yamaha Yzf R6
    <3
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 3:41pm
Just wanted to come by and pay my respects of saying nice clan guys. I don't know much about vehicles so can't give my imput on them. I always knew you guys had a stong team, playing few games with Aqua, DoD, Arkos, Rivers and Chris, its a hard team to beat.

Then reading through the forum I was shocked to see Silly on your team. We go way back and Kali is right, he is the most underestimated player in this game. He is just one of those ones that owns in every mode. Then more shocking then anythang after talking with Phantaci lastnight he told me uP was over for sure and he was wanting to do something different. I seen his comment bubble say looking for a clan.

Well after a few talks back in fourth he said he would add me to his new name when he gets one. Wasn't an hour later I get this A-R friend request, didn't thank anythang of it other then who the hell is this. Then it said Phantaci and I was like wwwhhhaaatttt, lol. Not that you guys don't deserve him it was just a shocker to see Phantaci in more of a vehicle clan but I seen where you guys were wanting to venture out in other modes. So definitely looks like you guys are shaping up well. So very nice roster guys.

Also after reading Phantacis thread, he's right. Its getting old playing this game and trying so hard to win all the time and be worried about that all the time. I just wanted to apologize to some of you. DoD I know you play this game and your one of the chillest peeps on here. When we met up about 7 months ago we were cool just hangin together shootin up some TDM and thangs have changed since then. Maybe I'm not as chill as I was back then. Maybe I got caught up in this whole thang of winning all the time. I just want to set our differences to the side and try and get along, get along with all of you. I never had a problem out of you, and rivers and arkos. Just didn't play with you peeps all that much and I'm sorry if I came on these forums where it look like I came off being the greatest or something. So after reading Phantacis post he kinda woke me up. I already joined another clan and a lot of the players are new. I'm gonna have fun teaching them and stuff and kinda lay back on wanting to win all the time and pissing people off at the same time.

So again just wanted to throw my apologies out there on behalf of what happened last week.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
surfacing8671 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote surfacing8671 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Just wanted to come by and pay my respects of saying nice clan guys. I don't know much about vehicles so can't give my imput on them. I always knew you guys had a stong team, playing few games with Aqua, DoD, Arkos, Rivers and Chris, its a hard team to beat.

Then reading through the forum I was shocked to see Silly on your team. We go way back and Kali is right, he is the most underestimated player in this game. He is just one of those ones that owns in every mode. Then more shocking then anythang after talking with Phantaci lastnight he told me uP was over for sure and he was wanting to do something different. I seen his comment bubble say looking for a clan.

Well after a few talks back in fourth he said he would add me to his new name when he gets one. Wasn't an hour later I get this A-R friend request, didn't thank anythang of it other then who the hell is this. Then it said Phantaci and I was like wwwhhhaaatttt, lol. Not that you guys don't deserve him it was just a shocker to see Phantaci in more of a vehicle clan but I seen where you guys were wanting to venture out in other modes. So definitely looks like you guys are shaping up well. So very nice roster guys.

Also after reading Phantacis thread, he's right. Its getting old playing this game and trying so hard to win all the time and be worried about that all the time. I just wanted to apologize to some of you. DoD I know you play this game and your one of the chillest peeps on here. When we met up about 7 months ago we were cool just hangin together shootin up some TDM and thangs have changed since then. Maybe I'm not as chill as I was back then. Maybe I got caught up in this whole thang of winning all the time. I just want to set our differences to the side and try and get along, get along with all of you. I never had a problem out of you, and rivers and arkos. Just didn't play with you peeps all that much and I'm sorry if I came on these forums where it look like I came off being the greatest or something. So after reading Phantacis post he kinda woke me up. I already joined another clan and a lot of the players are new. I'm gonna have fun teaching them and stuff and kinda lay back on wanting to win all the time and pissing people off at the same time.

So again just wanted to throw my apologies out there on behalf of what happened last week.

now thats what i like to hear. anyways whats the point of being the best just to be the best and not getting anything out of it. id rather lose a close match then win every single one and get bored with the game. also not enough people help each other out in this game. noobs play and get owned and cant figure out how and quit. this IS what will strengthen the community.

XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 3:50pm
Yeah. It's not lookin good for other clans out there right now, lol! Nasty Vctf players, AND u got sillyy and phantaci? good lord.....
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

great post INC.  we've been missing that sort of perspective on things from many people on here.  When all else fails, always place your bets on the greater good which is the community.  If you invest in the community everybody wins.  I commend INC and all the others whom do their share to help make this a great platform for all of us to enjoy.
Xerxes View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xerxes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 4:16pm
Are you guys sure you're not entering the league?  You have a perfectly capable team across all modes and it seems 'sillyy' not to enter and represent yourselves.

I understand there's reservations about potential drama, but that won't be tolerated and will be kept to an absolute minimum, the tournament is for the community and to help it, not to drive it further apart.
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 24>