| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team KmA General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Original ckc (KmA) Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Original ckc (KmA) Roster
    Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 10:14am
Home now, I'll be on UT3 a good part of today and this week.
Since second summer school session starts on Monday, I'll still get on, just not as much.  I can sign on anytime after 4:30 during school, if you guys arrange something and need players.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 10:23am
Originally posted by HanFei

Home now, I'll be on UT3 a good part of today and this week.
Since second summer school session starts on Monday, I'll still get on, just not as much.  I can sign on anytime after 4:30 during school, if you guys arrange something and need players.

Han Fizzle! Good to have you back buddy. Can't wait to play some epic games with you!
r3ndering View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote r3ndering Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 1:10am
Thought I saw a lot of "new" ckc's on tonight (kickin' my ass).  Good to see everybody back.

Clap
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 8:59am
yeah r3ndering im 1 of them but didnt play alot last nite :[
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
r3ndering View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote r3ndering Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 2:15am
Yeah, I was suckin' pretty bad last night ...maybe that's an "all the time" thing for me but it seemed worse than usual last night!

Catch y'all on soon!

Smile
AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by r3ndering

Thought I saw a lot of "new" ckc's on tonight (kickin' my ass).  Good to see everybody back.Clap
hell yeah they kick ass lol , their family now

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 10:11am
Originally posted by AM_pulzee

Originally posted by r3ndering

Thought I saw a lot of "new" ckc's on tonight (kickin' my a**).  Good to see everybody back.Clap
hell yeah they kick a** lol , their family now
we are 1 big happy family & we kick a** ALL the time LoL (not just urs r3ndering LMFAO)
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 11:55am
dude wheres han fei been fellas???
shine on you crazy diamond
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 12:36pm
school/work keeping him busy i would a**ume. he hasn't been on much since he got back from China.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 7:28pm

Ya, I've been working with some programs for HS children through NCSU that have kept me really busy.  Fortunately, that ends this Friday!  After that, I should be able to get on daily!  Smile

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 2:44pm
Welcome back to ckc Zodiac. Remember, one more violation and you're out!!!!!!!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 1:04am
Welcome back Trainwreck! My roll dog is back! Can't wait to get back to the warfare roots.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 12:00pm
Welcome home Trainwreck!!!
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 12:48pm
welcome home trainwreck
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 2:48pm
talk n bout a skilled team, pinnacle, migz-1, zodiacx, bain, cylo, etc etc jeez so hard to beat. but one person made me laugh so hard... CKC_Cylo... there we were healing a node then a scorpian bullseyes us. "Wow, i didnt see that coming"-me "You were supposed to tell me if someone was coming" -Cylo. lololol you had to see that it was hysterical. Oh yeah, its always great fun, and a great challenge to play with you guys, see you on the battlefield ;)
Adios, the last farewell
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 2:51pm

The family would like to welcome ThatSMatt to ckc. Can't wait to get in some great games with you and the rest of the crew.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 2:53pm
We need to come up with a new girly name for Matt!!!!!!!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 3:20pm
hey people! :) good to be here. and yeah cant wait to go on the other team and kick all ur a**es at the same time ;P haah joking. cos that would be impossible xD, and... u already know bain, its chrissie remember? haha
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 3:46pm
Nice pick up guys!

Matt's a cla** act and an all around great player!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 4:03pm
thanks man :) appreciate it!!. when are you next on we gotta play some games man
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 4:13pm
wow u guys got even better at WF if that is possible
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 4:13pm
Welcome Matt. But you need a new name. Mattypoo was in ICN. Crissy was in Heavenly. Now you need your girly ckc name.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 4:23pm
LOL but i like chrissie :( hahah,a nd plus, if u want me to get another name... then you will have to talk to daabomb about that one, cos she wont be ahppy if your suggesting i change it hahaha xD
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Welcome Matt. But you need a new name. Mattypoo was in ICN. Crissy was in Heavenly. Now you need your girly ckc name.

... what about MatTilda?

Congrats Matt and ckc.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 4:41pm
lol hha wy didnt i think of that lol, good one papa :) and thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>