Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 318>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 9:29am
Originally posted by Supreme_Venom

lol still hating on spam killer in pubs? You know you can't change these things.. just get them back good whenever you get the chance.
Yeah, but the sad thing was that we had a full server and a good close game. When it was over our whole team left. The guy is turning people off to UT3.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 10:34am
Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by Supreme_Venom

lol still hating on spam killer in pubs? You know you can't change these things.. just get them back good whenever you get the chance.
Yeah, but the sad thing was that we had a full server and a good close game. When it was over our whole team left. The guy is turning people off to UT3.
True, game was evenly balanced till they scored a flag in the last minute. Good point - I would have stayed if that didnt happen so would then rest I think
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 11:01am
Originally posted by CharlieScene

Cokk wanna be my pokemon?? "Cokkenballs i choose YOU!!!"
Deal! I wonder what I would look like as a pokemon? I can think of a few different things that my special power would be.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 12:07pm
A huge erection that spunks on everyone covering them in an acidic goo.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2009 at 12:23pm
DeadlyMirage for not bein a man & goin to war wit everyone wit an impact hammer on Rising Sun!  So we did a play by play callin him out & huntin him down like the coward he is!  Probably one of the funniest matches i've been in.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2009 at 1:19pm
Waver88... ruined a decent game by glitching a flag on sandstorm twice. F4gg0t
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Waver88... ruined a decent game by glitching a flag on sandstorm twice. F4gg0t

ooh i saw that guy in duel yesterday too! he kept leaving when it was his turn to play someone.
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by juul1972

Originally posted by BAIN

Does anyone know who Go_Pichu_Go is? The spelling may not be exact. This f**got a** motherf***er repeatedly parked the Hellbender in our tank respawn in Suspense and spawn killed. This player needs to be outed. PM me if you know and want to keep it private.

xXchris_cXx Wink

Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Nissan SiLViA
Nissan 300zx
Yamaha Yzf R6
    <3
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 1:43pm

Since this thread hasn't seen action in a few days, I thought I would welcome the biggest idiot in UT history. His name is marklakourdie. This brave soul drops the N-word every other second and has mastered the art of insulting women, as he creatively displayed in a match he play alongside some ckc and one of our female players. Furthermore, he threatened to kill me and TX2K7 during few matches this morning, which is slightly odd, since he doesn't know where we live. Moreover,  he calls everyone on his team (red/blue) racial and gay slurs. Not only this, he claims to live in Bakersfield, CA (California's home of the cows), so he probably smells like sh_t. Also,  he keeps talking about others taking up the arse and sticking it in guy's arses, so I'd warn any male player to keep your distance since he may enjoy bending any of you over.  I encourage everyone to give this guy the iAMgaming.com welcome with as much profanity as possible when you meet him in a game. I a**ure you, it will be worth the effort. Just sit back and enjoy the hours of filth he will spew at you. It's quite exciting.

As a treat to the community, we took the liberty of recording our 35 minute conversation with this jacka**. For your entertainment, we will be positing the video soon. Trust me, all 35 minutes are worth listening to. It's worth wait.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Since this thread hasn't seen action in a few days, I thought I would welcome the biggest idiot in UT history. His name is marklakourdie. This brave soul drops the N-word every other second and has mastered the art of insulting women, as he creatively displayed in a match he play alongside some ckc and one of our female players. Furthermore, he threatened to kill me and TX2K7 during few matches this morning, which is slightly odd, since he doesn't know where we live. Moreover,  he calls everyone on his team (red/blue) racial and gay slurs. Not only this, he claims to live in Bakersfield, CA (California's home of the cows), so he probably smells like sh_t. Also,  he keeps talking about others taking up the arse and sticking it in guy's arses, so I'd warn any male player to keep your distance since he may enjoy bending any of you over.  I encourage everyone to give this guy the iAMgaming.com welcome with as much profanity as possible when you meet him in a game. I a**ure you, it will be worth the effort. Just sit back and enjoy the hours of filth he will spew at you. It's quite exciting.

As a treat to the community, we took the liberty of recording our 35 minute conversation with this jacka**. For your entertainment, we will be positing the video soon. Trust me, all 35 minutes are worth listening to. It's worth wait.

Lmao! I've encountered him plenty of times. He has mentioned that he'll kill me and that he would phuck my mom and much more!! Hahahahaha! You can't forget his nutslut buddy sean beast or something like that. He's another tool!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 2:42pm

LoL @ that kid...He asked Cbizzy if he could move in with him & have sex wit his girl....Total a$$clown right there...All he does is run his mouth too me when he's on my team...Actually kinda entertaining too a point then you wish you had a mute button!

My Idiot Of The Day Goes Too....darkbIonic....He's right at the top of the list for most annoyin pieces of $h!t i've come across in this game....Wouldnt STFU for a second! So if you run into this turd nugget ona server, brace yourself for a headache.

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 2:42pm
lol name rang a bell and then u described him and it really hit home. yeah the guy is a bellend, probably sits in his own **** all day.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 3:23pm
I cant believ it took this long for someone to report Mark.
This guy may be a walking amalgamation of dumb.
Science could a lot from some one as stupid as Mark.
In fact, im pretty sure someone this dumb is medically considered dead.

So it's with great joy that I report the death of Marklourdie. RIP.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 3:59pm

cant wait for this!! there was someone acting like this talking the other day in VCTF,
called every1 a f@gg and the "N-word" like every 5 sec. it was a diff account so maybe he
has a copy-cat or he has more then 1 account. idk?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

In fact, im pretty sure someone this dumb is medically considered dead.

So it's with great joy that I report the death of Marklourdie. RIP.

hahahhaa medically considered dead! amazing :)
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 4:11pm
just talk when he talks....that's how Necro, Papa and I chased him away.  he also said he wanted to have sex with my dead mother.  this man has some serious issues.  (my mom isn't dead by the way, i just lied)
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Ether404

just talk when he talks....that's how Necro, Papa and I chased him away.  he also said he wanted to have sex with my dead mother.  this man has some serious issues.  (my mom isn't dead by the way, i just lied)

He also states in the montage of him that I am compiling that he likes to have sex with grandmother's since he likes old you know what. This kid is hilarious. Wait till you see what we're working on.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 4:31pm

He also states in the montage of him that I am compiling that he likes to have sex with grandmother's since he likes old you know what. This kid is hilarious. Wait till you see what we're working on.

this should be a riot.  greatest thing is when he says he's better than everyone around him when his average score is 3.  or this, "i gonna get this flag b**** and score on all your f@gs."  then he proceeds to grab the flag and walk down the middle of the bridge.  then claim we didn't help him.  this man is SPECIAL
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 4:33pm
funny story let me paint a beautiful picture..........iAM vs OHSNAP in a scrim tdm, map shangrila. so we're fighting OHSNAP 6vs6 (and i will admit i'm probably the worst killer on foot for the team) OMNI and myself are at the bottom of the list. i had about 5 or so kills at this point he had 0. so anyway a min goes by and i noticed he had -1. so me being the person iAM i commented on it and said "why do u have -1, you're suppose to kill people not kill yourself." i gave him the hardest time on that for a couple min. so OMNI's response for having -1 was "i wanted to see what was in the water" at this point the entire team was ripping him apart cause it was so funny.

about 5 min later i found myself searching the map to kill someone ( my score was 7 at this point ) so i'm looking around this map from the top level and i see something i could land on. i jump down and i died. a few seconds go by and SHINOBI yells "FASE DID YOU JUST KILL YOURSELF" at that point i then realised that sometimes your own team mates just can't keep things to themselves. now everyones laughing at me because of the karma i brought myself. and i told SHINOBI sometimes you just gotta keep things to yourself. lol
so the idiot that match was ME
we should start a funny stories thread based on in game experiences
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 7:57pm

The insulting women part and insulting in general sounds like the person Fatal Attraktion or whatever her name is and Virus_Ultima were talking about, except the other guy's name was Bobby Reigh or something like that.  I think he also threatened Virus, when he stood up for Fatal.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 2:45pm

wow i want to run into this guy, i have a few things to say to him. just lmk where i can find him..

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

wow i want to run into this guy, i have a few things to say to him. just lmk where i can find him..

Only mode i've seen him in is vCTF...Usually in the mid-afternoon hours.
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 4:07pm
yeah dat malkourdie guy is annoying but if u dont say anything back to him he usually shuts up. darkbionick on the other hand is the worst one ever i though biotitan could talk this guy puts biotitan to shame.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 5:12pm

<FONT style=": #000000"> 
<FONT style=": #000000">this should be a riot.  greatest thing is when he says he's better than everyone around him when his average score is 3.  or this, "i gonna get this flag b**** and score on all your f@gs."  then he proceeds to grab the flag and walk down the middle of the bridge.  then claim we didn't help him.  this man is SPECIAL
YaY SPeCiaL iM TiMaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LoLoL JK
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 2:36pm
bain for closing a thread in the fist of fury section!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 318>