FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WF Tournament: OFFICIAL SEEDING IS UP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 52>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WF Tournament: OFFICIAL SEEDING IS UP
    Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 10:49am
I always root for the underdog(s).
Lol but I straight up told MM on torlan when you were mia. That they were pitiful in terms on teamwork and strategy.
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 10:55am
Oh well We won...Thats all that matters..But I love how you were calling people idiots. That's why its so stupid to record these matches . Because its nonsense for some retard to start talking smack while watching other people play a video game... Just saying
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 11:04am
thats not smack talk lol  (;
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 11:05am
Me calling MM idiots isn't the same as CS/stride calling me an idiot.
It's me being upset with them lol.
Every watch your favorite football team and call a player garbage for dropping a pass?
Same concept.
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 11:11am
Well I'm just saying that the video was great minus the comments..It took away from the match>>> And how come Mega could hear you guys???
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 11:40am
Phantaci is always bias towards certain guys, but he still did a good job... his negativity acually made it funny

someone was raging even though they were winning? loooooooool

2nd map when Phantaci said "War is hoverboarding to enemy prime"? lmao that had me roll'n... mode knowledge, and communication won this one... foot mode had better use their heads for something other then just catching link pellots

Linkgun Hero's 4 the win      gotta love that linkgun
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 11:52am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

someone was raging even though they were winning? loooooooool

2nd map, dude said "War is hoverboarding to enemy prime"? lmao that had me roll'n... mode knowledge, and communication won this one... foot mode had better use their heads for something other then just catching link pellots

Linkgun Hero's 4 the win
I always rage nothing new....Somebody has to play the role of loud mouth a$$hole....
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 12:05pm
lol i'm that guy too WaRHore... i'll trash the campers and cheap players real bad... i never trash my own team though... not even in pubs... well except for Glocked, and he deserves it :)    
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

ggs, hopefully we can play soon (I think terror told me tomorrow might be alright for us)

This was serious btw for DEVIL v GOW
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 12:55pm
I'm away for the rest of the weekend so it's not going to happen this weekend.
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by WaRHore

I'm away for the rest of the weekend so it's not going to happen this weekend.

Maybe we can play next weekend?
PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

i never trash my own team though... not even in pubs...
I do. Well, just randoms though.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 6:08pm
yeaaah had to mute most of that video, commentary in the beginning was annoying lol sorry phant. Thanks for recording tho! 
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 6:11pm
Is it me but did Mega_Drone say something like oh "why can I hear Phantaci and Penguins thats not cool"
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 6:45pm
Lol the moment we could hear one of the teams, the teams could presumably hear the players, that's why they more or less stopped talking
Teckniec View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Teckniec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 8:43pm
Yo I thought the game was dead till like a week ago. UT3 wouldn't be the same without derk's yelling. Its like silk on my ears :) I had fun in the matches.
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 8:51pm
i commend both teams for an epic 2 rounds on downtown...  def sat and burned my food while watching round 2... great comeback 
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 10:29pm
Phantaci trollin something fierce!!
funny video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Teckniec

Yo I thought the game was dead till like a week ago. UT3 wouldn't be the same without derk's yelling. Its like silk on my ears :) I had fun in the matches.

Like silk on your ears?

OH and nice to see you on here Teckniec! You need a manta ride??? Wink
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 2:39am
Does anyone know when the next streamed match will be? I would like to spectate and see some good matches.

WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 7:08am
I had a great time playing with Zodi, Killunugood and Techniec...Was like the old days and for a team that didn't really practice at all I think we did great..And the unnamed guy on my team palyed pretty well too even tho he thought he was going to suck    
Teckniec View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Teckniec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Originally posted by Teckniec

Like silk on your ears?

OH and nice to see you on here Teckniec! You need a manta ride??? Wink

women drivers *shakes fists
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 3:18pm
WOMEN DRIVERS NO SURVIVORS
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 3:31pm
A WOMAN IN THE DRIVER SEAT, I'M BETTER OFF ON MY f***ING FEET
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 9:50pm
Who's our next opponent?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 52>