FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

TOO FLIPPN HOTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TOO FLIPPN HOTT
    Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Thats a very good question Ying. I think all we need here is a simple spelling test to keep the over-reacting little kids out. Latina, you need to learn to chill the fvck out. You're talking to grown ups here, maybe you'd be better off at the Dora the Explorer forums

P.S. Weather is pretty much awesome now that the heat wave is gone around the midwest. 70-80 degrees. Only bad thing is the rain, we got 4 inches in 6 hours here in South Dakota, FLOODS!
well at least that form gives us new maps! and plus they have quick sign up! XD
  lol. feht would be the first casualty of a spelling requirement.
lol i guess no one knew it was part of the joke! thats why i put BLUE ON THE WORD "FORUMS"!!!!!!!

lol you got to be kidding me and it is hott =/
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

I didn't see any racial slurs, just hate crime as usual.

Obviously I deleted it
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 12:08am
Yo oneman i think she said that she could beat JP in a race or something....and JP deleted it...idkConfused

lol jk

JP plz dont delete meOuch
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 7:19am

LMAO Bain! I think Matt would be the second to go.... :S

hahaha funny guy -_-... nah i just type fast and cant be bothered to correct any mistakes i made.. i do typos... feh actually cannot spell :P
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 11:26am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

LMAO Bain! I think Matt would be the second to go.... :S

hahaha funny guy -_-... nah i just type fast and cant be bothered to correct any mistakes i made.. i do typos... feh actually cannot spell :P
Hey! =l
i can spell just careless when it comes to these forums
GO FANS XD
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 11:46am
yeah right guys. don't make me host an iAMGaming - UT3 Spelling Bee. every last one of you would spell "respawned" like this "respond".
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 11:50am
iAMgaming spelling bee tourney time? Settle who's better once and for all
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 12:11pm
hahahaha I like it! 
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

lol, trust me.. this fight wouldn't last long! 
aaaah dammit . there goes my ticketsale and all the merchandise i prepared Disapprove

Uploaded with
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2011 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

iAMgaming spelling bee tourney time? Settle who's better once and for all

I waunt en, dis shud bee 2 ez. id wen fur suur

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2011 at 8:24pm
Seph!?? you know slang??? lol thats TXT messages i get from friends all the time. ha i understand that whole post haha
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

People think I'm LYING, this was 2 days ago.. check out Minnesota, hottest recorded in the whole U.S. You see where that 0 is in the 102.. that's where I live!
photoshopped.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 1:50am
hahahaha shut up! You can look yourself, June 7th.. look at the weather maps you butt nugget
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 2:10am
we have the worse temperature difference here in quebec and nearest states we had a whole week at 100 fah in the 40 somethin celcius and winters can be as cold as -40 :( but yeah i guess were lucky not havin tornados hurricanes and tsunamis...
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 3:32am
Originally posted by VaLlEy-Of_Pain

we have the worse temperature difference here in quebec and nearest states we had a whole week at 100 fah in the 40 somethin celcius and winters can be as cold as -40 :( but yeah i guess were lucky not havin tornados hurricanes and tsunamis...
this is made up; he is really drunk and delusional.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 11:53am
Originally posted by VaLlEy-Of_Pain

its the same for us in South Dakota and Minnesota..... we'll hit -30 in the winters and recently we've had hotter then the map JP posted...... Minnesota was the hottest spot in the world as one day which is outstanding..... it was around 113 degrees for 3 days straight and that hot spot was 125.... 

Still trying to figure out why i still live in this region lol

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 12:35pm
No earthquakes, no tropical storms, no hurricanes, no volcanoes, NO SMOG! I can handle this humidity and high heat for a couple months, I can't wait till September!!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 9:42am
The Dallas forecast for this week. We are now at 30 consecutive days of 100 degrees or more. the record is 43. Looks like we'll get to 37 for sure. But we brought it on ourselves. During Superbowl Week in February, we had extreme cold and ice. Everybody was wishing for the heat of summer. Well we got it, lol.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 10:43am
Texas gets snow!? Im shock!
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 11:14am
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Texas gets snow!? Im shock!
yeah usually in january or february. two years ago i got 18" at my house in one day. last year i got about 6" but it was alot colder.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 11:26am
Wow! That's a lot of snow! Cause usually, southern states hardly ever get snow that much because of high humidity. Your statement prove me wrong lol.

1 year ago in January, my state set a record. It's either 49" or 51" of snow.  
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 1:57pm
yeah, some years we don't get sh!t. i think the record is 24" around here.
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 2:51pm
24 inches of ****?
That doesn't sound very pleasant
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by BAIN

The Dallas forecast for this week. We are now at 30 consecutive days of 100 degrees or more. the record is 43. Looks like we'll get to 37 for sure. But we brought it on ourselves. During Superbowl Week in February, we had extreme cold and ice. Everybody was wishing for the heat of summer. Well we got it, lol.

You win

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 8:15pm
hahahaha no ****! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>