| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Why does BUM always choke when playing hatred4you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
Poll Question: Why does BUM always choke when playing hatred4you?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
3 [60.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [40.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why does BUM always choke when playing hatred4you?
    Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Hey_Look_its_Trendy

Frankly I'm impressed that you haven't killed yourself yet, it's gotta be tough to be such a failure.

That literally made me fall out my chair.

But lets be honest now, Bumrush could kill you just by saying ''BRAH''. So your argument to challenge him is void.

This thread fails, but I have come to restore it with sacred power of MOSKAU!

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Penguin

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

you havnt seen me play in a while, bet i can hold my own in a duel with you. i might even win if i triedTongue
o_O;
lol yep. we should duel man and ill show you how good ive gotten. we havnt played ut3 in the same match in a while, it would be funBig smile
i wanna duel foxy too she knows why -_-
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 10:36pm
wellllllll we're retired. played like 3 duels on new years eve and got bored so I doubt we'll ever play again    O:

and i wouldn't wanna hurt your self esteem anyways  D:
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by Penguin

wellllllll we're retired. played like 3 duels on new years eve and got bored so I doubt we'll ever play again    O:

and i wouldn't wanna hurt your self esteem anyways  D:
haha Penguin this manly bird called THE Road runner(me) will OWN YOU! LETS GO!! lol
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 11:10pm
fail  Dx
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Helscream

Frankly I'm impressed that you haven't killed yourself yet, it's gotta be tough to be such a failure.

That literally made me fall out my chair.

But lets be honest now, Bumrush could kill you just by saying ''BRAH''. So your argument to challenge him is void.

This thread fails, but I have come to restore it with sacred power of MOSKAU!

are you the guy in red and white helscream? LOLOL!! JK...

sygyzy.. im no fan of the Hero. just putting facts out thier. i believe everyone would agree with what i said. i could be shooting lets say chris and some random comes in with a shot and kills him, that happens a couple of time. he'll probably say i was owning chris in vctf right??? cause he had the last shot on him. does that make him better not one bit. your saying feh sucks but saying your owning a bad player isnt something to be proud of. lol idk about u but i dont go around saying i owned some random last night cause im good he isnt. soo in ur mind ur going around bragging about beating on someone who sucks. which just doesnt make sense right??
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 12:18am
Originally posted by jibba91

That literally made me fall out my chair. But lets be honest now, Bumrush could kill you just by saying ''BRAH''. So your argument to challenge him is void. This thread fails, but I have come to restore it with sacred power of MOSKAU!

No, he's the one in green. The secret of his sacred power is stored in his mustache.
hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 12:22am
naw his the blue one, he's so powerful, he try to go super saiyan and all of his hair fall out because  his hair couldn't hold all his power hahaha.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 12:48am

That literally made me fall out my chair. But lets be honest now, Bumrush could kill you just by saying ''BRAH''. So your argument to challenge him is void. This thread fails, but I have come to restore it with sacred power of MOSKAU!

sygyzy.. im no fan of the Hero. just putting facts out thier. i believe everyone would agree with what i said. i could be shooting lets say chris and some random comes in with a shot and kills him, that happens a couple of time. he'll probably say i was owning chris in vctf right??? cause he had the last shot on him. does that make him better not one bit. your saying feh sucks but saying your owning a bad player isnt something to be proud of. lol idk about u but i dont go around saying i owned some random last night cause im good he isnt. soo in ur mind ur going around bragging about beating on someone who sucks. which just doesnt make sense right??

you just don't get what im saying.. Feh knows though.. i own his ass period.. its that simple :)

@ Penguin lol nice try though
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 12:52am
Originally posted by hieuy

naw his the blue one, he's so powerful, he try to go super saiyan and all of his hair fall out because  his hair couldn't hold all his power hahaha.

alright, he's all of them.. even the chicks. He's that much of a badass!!!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 2:16am

I like how what you said was an arguement you and i had this past summer.... believe you called me out on my kill death ratio vs yours and i told you the same thing about the difference between running flag and camping with a darkwalker like you do.... kinda want a copyright off that Jibba..... That'll be 150$ for the rights to it too, Due by Sunday. ok? thanks lol :)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 2:21am
if your not first ya last!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 2:48am
Originally posted by ax412

if your not first ya last!

lol then are you first or last? :)
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 2:53am

imma have to go with first :)

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 3:19am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

I like how what you said was an arguement you and i had this past summer.... believe you called me out on my kill death ratio vs yours and i told you the same thing about the difference between running flag and camping with a darkwalker like you do.... kinda want a copyright off that Jibba..... That'll be 150$ for the rights to it too, Due by Sunday. ok? thanks lol :)
well some people do just look at the score to decide who's good.. i never said Feh sucks at vctf! i said he sucks at kill'n on foot.. he is good at vctf when he's in some vehicles and he does run the flag good on necro but he's just not hard to kill on foot! how much clearer can i make it? when me and him are head to head on foot he dies almost every time and thats just the fk'n truth! that don't mean he sucks at vctf though.. if he ever gets great at killing on foot he will be a top player.. he's just not there yet.. thats why i said he's becoming a top player a while back.. he has weak maps at flag running to because of his lack of kill'n skills.. like Cargo we were on the same team and i cap'd and he tried over and over and over but he couldn't even make it to the emp room lol i was cracking the fk up :) and i could still show him a thing or two about running
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

well some people do just look at the score to decide who's good.. i never said Feh sucks at vctf! i said he sucks at kill'n on foot.. he is good at vctf when he's in some vehicles and he does run the flag good on necro but he's just not hard to kill on foot! how much clearer can i make it? when me and him are head to head on foot he dies almost every time and thats just the fk'n truth! that don't mean he sucks at vctf though.. if he ever gets great at killing on foot he will be a top player.. he's just not there yet.. thats why i said he's becoming a top player a while back.. he has weak maps at flag running to because of his lack of kill'n skills.. like Cargo we were on the same team and i cap'd and he tried over and over and over but he couldn't even make it to the emp room lol i was cracking the fk up :) and i could still show him a thing or two about running

look at 2:47 EU server btw

Deep_N_Deedly= Szg

explain Syg...

< height=350 =application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 =http://www.youtube.com/v/b1k__EnyAAk allowAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" wmode="transparent">
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 9:06pm
i blame the lag....

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

look at 2:47 EU server btw

Deep_N_Deedly= Szg

explain Syg...

< height=350 =application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 =http://www.youtube.com/v/b1k__EnyAAk allowAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" wmode="transparent">

im not looking up some dumb sh1t on utube! you can't hang on foot! either you already realize it or your just in denial! get better at kill'n on foot or just shut up about it!
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 11:56pm

Hatred, you have never proven yourself to be anything more than an average pub player who uses nothing but rockets.

Let's run down a list of the many times you have punked out and been put in your place:

1. Phantaci and I come back to 360 for ****s and giggles to check out the competition, and we absolutely dominate you and everyone else we played against.

2. Syzygy plans a tournament and you are too afraid to even scrim against us, let alone face us in the tourney.

3. You and Frag are nearly brought to tears in a xbox live chat because we call you out on your cowardice. This kid and his "team" choose to play campaign instead and claim that they are getting off soon. 3 FUCCKING  HOURS LATER they are still nerding it up in campaign.

4. When I was still playing UT3 you played one mode, CTF, that's it. One single mode and you still couldn't touch us.

Frankly I'm impressed that you haven't killed yourself yet, it's gotta be tough to be such a failure. I mean come on kid, this game has been dead for years and you are STILL trying to make a name for yourself. You missed the boat nerd, just go away.
trennndddy get off starcraft and add me on xbl

I don't have my xbox anymore, I don't really play any games right now at all actually. I may be tempted to find a 360 and hop if something good comes out some time soon.
Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 11:58pm

Hatred, you have never proven yourself to be anything more than an average pub player who uses nothing but rockets.

Let's run down a list of the many times you have punked out and been put in your place:

1. Phantaci and I come back to 360 for ****s and giggles to check out the competition, and we absolutely dominate you and everyone else we played against.

2. Syzygy plans a tournament and you are too afraid to even scrim against us, let alone face us in the tourney.

3. You and Frag are nearly brought to tears in a xbox live chat because we call you out on your cowardice. This kid and his "team" choose to play campaign instead and claim that they are getting off soon. 3 FUCCKING  HOURS LATER they are still nerding it up in campaign.

4. When I was still playing UT3 you played one mode, CTF, that's it. One single mode and you still couldn't touch us.

Frankly I'm impressed that you haven't killed yourself yet, it's gotta be tough to be such a failure. I mean come on kid, this game has been dead for years and you are STILL trying to make a name for yourself. You missed the boat nerd, just go away.

I don't have my xbox anymore, I don't really play any games right now at all actually. I may be tempted to find a 360 and hop if something good comes out some time soon.
nexuiz beta plus march
like illfonic on facebook
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 12:06am

nexuiz beta plus march
like illfonic on facebook

Yeah.... I don't have facebook anymore, that **** got extra annoying. I will check out nexuiz, what do you play now?

Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 12:43am
trendy stop trolling hatred4u's ass hardcore dude u dirty butt plug u
Riff Raff - True Artist
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 1:14am
oh shyt it's villin, haven't seen you since tuna posted your picture
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 1:25am

. . . and my personal favorite . . .
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 2:09am
Just hope enough of this community sticks around to own the next version of UT. I mean, can you even believe what any noob would be in store for when they face this insane community of gamers.

I thought I was bad, then you guys:

#1) Kept playing UT3 after 99% of the active players left.

#2) All kept trying to organize skirmishes with the 50-75 remaining players on Epic Forums, then all of you got banned by Flak, who I believe does way more harm than good.

#3) Said F Flak and Aquaknot of all people lol, built this site??? Well, better than Coolworx I guess.

#4) Tried to organize a 1v1 tourney last March that got like 40 hits on youtube??? Lol, even though Duel is the purest form of testing a players map and frag skills, it's certainly the most boring to watch and does no good for attracting new players.

#5) If you read this far down your probably pissed by now, but If not just follow this link below. And remember 187 Blackcat was DO_Or_DIE420 lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93QOW1RmzIQ

You guys r freakin insane, and I like that somehow lol. SO rest assured you'll be able to get some revenge against me say, 2 - 3 years from now. Blackcats #1 Clan UT3 PS3 baby!

"Don't cross a Blackcat."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>