Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

???Who is buying MAG???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ???Who is buying MAG???
    Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 12:57pm
I'm considering it after some ppl have told me its awesome...I may see you on the battlegrounds there
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 1:04pm
join Valor if not your worthless
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 2:10pm
I joined Valor in the first beta. Is there any difference between the factions besides looks?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 2:24pm
The maps you attack and defend on, I guess?
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 4:39pm

Anybody jooin S.V.E.R.

INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 7:04pm
Well if you wanna rolll with the "BIG DOGS", thats me, Crow, Wopr and Cokkenballs then you better join Valor, if not you'll be pissed with all the agony in defeat like TX2K7 is gonna have.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 9:08pm
Valor is where it's at.  Who doesn't like a modern spec. force ops look? 
Got Pwned?

Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 9:19pm
buzz up to u if u wanna chill with the VAGPOPPERS up in Valor u know we're the cool peepz
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 8:33am
i joined Raven cause TX2K7 told me 2 >.<
are there different guns or something for different teams?
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 9:07am
Originally posted by daaBOMB

i joined Raven cause TX2K7 told me 2 >.<
are there different guns or something for different teams?
You should know better than to listen to anybody who named themself after a calculator.
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 9:09am
I've pre-ordered at Gamestop, Go Valor!!!!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 9:15am
Originally posted by aceoblivion

You get some sort of custom character or outfit when you pre-order, right? I think Incremental chose a nice set of a$$less chaps. They're just like the ones he wears when him and Crow get on cam and play "Village People".
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 9:17am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Originally posted by aceoblivion

You get some sort of custom character or outfit when you pre-order, right? I think Incremental chose a nice set of a$$less chaps. They're just like the ones he wears when him and Crow get on cam and play "Village People".
Yeah, but it's a custom character for SVER so it's useless,
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 10:29am
Yes it is, u should have ordered at best buy like I did, but I preordered 2 copies so Rev could ge the character as well wopey and cokkenballs so really I have 10 Valor character outfits if any of u peeps want one.

So Cokkenballs your gonna be dressed up like me and Crow so we call all be gay and play village people together, lmao.

daaBOMB, don't listen to TX2K7, when the game comes out I still thank u should switch to Valor as you'll be out nothing then cause stats reset back to 0. Don't be lame with TX2K7, lol jk.

Also just wanted to say, me, Rev and Wopr all got invited to play in the MAG Beta Tournament which starts today and ends on the 22nd. So it sucks to be all you b****es.

Grand prize is a 52" LCD TV from SONY and a Home Theatre System from SONY and free copy of MAG along with runner ups. Already offering more n a beta then what UT3 ever offered as a game.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 10:55am
How did WOPRjr get invited? All he does is heal people.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 11:15am
Lol, Zipper contacted Wopr since he was the clan leader. He said we were all invited but you. They said your stats were below average and was just looking for highly trained players to participate.

Sorry cokkenballs...
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 11:17am
lmfao fail
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 11:25am
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Lol, Zipper contacted Wopr since he was the clan leader. He said we were all invited but you. They said your stats were below average and was just looking for highly trained players to participate.

Sorry cokkenballs...
Zipper? Isn't that the name of the guy you pay to come over to your house with the bullwhip, dressed up from head to toe in shiny black vinyl?
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 11:30am
Lol, that's what Wopr told us Cokkenballs. I guess that guy visits Wopr alot.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 11:33am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Sorry cokkenballs...
Zipper? Isn't that the name of the guy you pay to come over to your house with the bullwhip, dressed up from head to toe in shiny black vinyl?
no when he comes over i get a Zipper ;)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 12:05pm

Lol, that's what Wopr told us Cokkenballs. I guess that guy visits Wopr alot.
No worries, I know I'm just swinging off of you guys' nuts. Good luck in the tournament. Try not to get kicked from your squad.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 12:30pm
It should be easy not getting kicked since u didn't get invited. Lol, ahh u know I'm just ***n with ya.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 1:39pm
I just read that theyre adding Proximity chat to MAG in the final release.

You can talk $hit to the enemy over the mic if the'yre close or hear what the other side is chatting if they're close.

Thats Dope!
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 1:58pm
That is pretty dope fluffy, I hope that does make it into the game then.

Also here is the tournament we are playing in, copy and paste it.

http://microsites.ign.com/MAG/rules.html
layer_Cake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 2:04pm

That is pretty dope fluffy, I hope that does make it into the game then. Also here is the tournament we are playing in, copy and paste it. http://microsites.ign.com/MAG/rules.html
cant wait for this tournament especially when it gets to the EU vs USA part! the team with the most xp wins! loads of prizes to be won!
top 5 dead or alive
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>