| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Want to Scrim With PcX? Submit ur Requests Here..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Want to Scrim With PcX? Submit ur Requests Here..
    Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 8:20pm
NP King we'll do our best to fit you in Smile  let me know and I'll try and get a team together that might give you a bit of a run for your money Wink

Rikan, what times can you get on during the week?  I see no reason why we can't play a few of these scrims Monday to Friday evenings so you can play too.  You'll have to send me a mail or PM about your situation Cry I wish I could help Hug

AND... Before you get your knickers in a twist!  n00by took it upon himself to agree with Raz (yes it's Razielal and there kind of has been a development but it's not terminal) because Raz asked him to set it up.  She asked me too and I was planning to schedule it for this coming weekend but he beat me to it  Smile  He sent everyone a message asking us to make a special effort to play with Raz for the same reason you asked for everyone to try to get games in with her because she was out of the loop due to her gaming times ok... now untwist your french frillies and pull them out of your a$$ crack.  They're wedged so far up there I'll warrant you're flossing your teeth with them  Wink

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 9:47pm
Could yall play this Friday or Saturday night @ 6 or 7 pm eastern?
5Vs5, 15Mins No Kill Limit, Stock Maps, 5Maps (No Small Ones), Either our server or yours.  Just some ideas...If you have anything else in mind just holla @ me.
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 12:01am
Friday I think it'll have to be 8pm EST rather than 7 but Saturday I think should be fine.  I'll ask some of the guys tonight and see what they'd prefer and I'll get back to you on that DoD Smile thanks.

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Friday I think it'll have to be 8pm EST rather than 7 but Saturday I think should be fine.  I'll ask some of the guys tonight and see what they'd prefer and I'll get back to you on that DoD Smile thanks.

Sounds like a plan...We just needa day or two heads up...If you're feelin froggy & wanna jump we can always throw in another mode..Lol
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 11:40am
Shall we say Saturday at 6pm EST then?

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 11:44am

Sounds like a date too me...I have Poto added on pSn so i'll pull him into a text or voice chat a little bit before too iron out any other details before it starts...
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Sounds like a date too me...I have Poto added on pSn so i'll pull him into a text or voice chat a little bit before too iron out any other details before it starts...

Sup DoD

I promise to do my very best to be on this as I really want in but net access right now is sporadic at best.  either way there's plenty of pcx peeps to join the fray if I can't make it. 
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

Sup DoD

I promise to do my very best to be on this as I really want in but net access right now is sporadic at best.  either way there's plenty of pcx peeps to join the fray if I can't make it. 

Chillin, Sup bRo...If you cant make it this time i'm sure we'll have more matches too come..I hope you can make it tho cuz i'ma play Saturday & i wanna show you how easy i am too kill when i'm not ina vehicle! 
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:18pm

Sup DoD

Chillin, Sup bRo...If you cant make it this time i'm sure we'll have more matches too come..I hope you can make it tho cuz i'ma play Saturday & i wanna show you how easy i am too kill when i'm not ina vehicle! 

oh yea right lol
(DoD translation) "I've been doing lots of TDM and feel pretty confident I can kick ur a**"

my issue is my cable/net is getting cut off really soon where I'm staying at so the only place I might be able to play is at my kids house where the other ps3 is.  not sure I can do that but that's what Im aiming for.  I def wanna play you before you completely dissapear into MW2 lol
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 4:25pm

Sup DoD

oh yea right lol
(DoD translation) "I've been doing lots of TDM and feel pretty confident I can kick ur a**"

my issue is my cable/net is getting cut off really soon where I'm staying at so the only place I might be able to play is at my kids house where the other ps3 is.  not sure I can do that but that's what Im aiming for.  I def wanna play you before you completely dissapear into MW2 lol

Lol...I actually just got done playin UT3...Tryin too shake off the rust!  I'll never completely disapear from UT3 cuz there is no other game like it but MW2 is a great change of pace. 
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 11:01pm
Ok well we have a scrim with JFF at 3pm EST so if we say a couple of hours after that it should give the guys a bit of a rest in between, or plenty more time to warm up... however they look at it ;)

THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 11:07pm
sounds great ive been having some intense battles against nooby so i look forward to this.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 11:57pm
Cool :)  so that's JFF at 3pm EST, AR at about 7pm EST and that just leaves CKC for Sunday if it can be arranged for then.

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 7:27pm

You guyz have any ideas what maps yall wanna play...I got a request too play Arsenal...Maybe Deck, Defiance, Shang & whatever other maps float your boats...I'm hopin we can play atleast 5 since it's only one mode...Should only take about an hour & a half.

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 11:43am
I don't think we're too fussy.  Arsenal, ShangriLa, Deck, Defiance, maybe Gateway, Carbon Fire possibly.  I'm sure we can let you have your requests and vote on the rest perhaps.  I'm looking forward to this a$$ kicking Big smile

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 5:06pm

I don't think we're too fussy.  Arsenal, ShangriLa, Deck, Defiance, maybe Gateway, Carbon Fire possibly.  I'm sure we can let you have your requests and vote on the rest perhaps.  I'm looking forward to this a$$ kicking Big smile

Lol sounds good...We can always play more then 5 maps...Incase Poto is not online does somebody wanna add A-R_pSyChOdRaMa so everything can get started smoothly...Thanks!
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 12:38am

Lol sounds good...We can always play more then 5 maps...Incase Poto is not online does somebody wanna add A-R_pSyChOdRaMa so everything can get started smoothly...Thanks!

I shall do just that and will send an invite to the PcX scrim chat so we can all be in one place at one time, thanks DoD Smile

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 9:45pm
Just wanted too say gg's too everyone in PcX & thanks for being a cla$$ act...One for showing up on time & two for playin it out...I think your clan was the first one we played against who actually showed up on time...Thanks, Much appreciated!!!
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 9:56pm

Just wanted too say gg's too everyone in PcX & thanks for being a cla$$ act...One for showing up on time & two for playin it out...I think your clan was the first one we played against who actually showed up on time...Thanks, Much appreciated!!!

i resent that we were on time for our azz whoopin
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

i resent that we were on time for our azz whoopin

True, my bad lol...But i think that was the first match that started within a minute of the actual start time.  We would like too play yall again in vCTF cuz there's not too many clans that will just play us in that mode alone for a night.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 10:07pm

GG's you guys! had loads of fun despite the complete as.s kicking you gave us! lets do it again some time

I got a nice head shot on you DoD, hehe

PcX_Queen_Of_Pain
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

GG's you guys! had loads of fun despite the complete as.s kicking you gave us! lets do it again some time

I got a nice head shot on you DoD, hehe

PcX_Queen_Of_Pain

I was hoping you would confuse me with someone else...Dead
I kno where it happened...Arsenal...Gonna take awhile before i can get over it & move on with my life.Cry
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 10:16pm
haha, likewise for the 200 to 50 defeat.. thats gonna haunt me for a while! damn u guys are good! lol

quote of the match-Indigo: its a good job i dont kno where kali lives, because if i did i'd go to his house and chop his balls off!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 10:22pm

haha, likewise for the 200 to 50 defeat.. thats gonna haunt me for a while! damn u guys are good! lol

quote of the match-Indigo: its a good job i dont kno where kali lives, because if i did i'd go to his house and chop his balls off!

Lol, That was during the intermission...I told Kali not too play angry but he wouldnt listen...Must of been that fairy dust i sprinkled on him.
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 10:25pm

haha, likewise for the 200 to 50 defeat.. thats gonna haunt me for a while! damn u guys are good! lolquote of the match-Indigo: its a good job i dont kno where kali lives, because if i did i'd go to his house and chop his balls off!

Lol, That was during the intermission...I told Kali not too play angry but he wouldnt listen...Must of been that fairy dust i sprinkled on him.

dammit, i want your fairy dust too, thats some powerful sh1t! lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>