| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Inactive clans - Admin Only > Team TRU General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Challenge Us

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Challenge Us
    Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by A-R_siIIyy

we challenge your team,,,hope you guys dont back down like everyone has over the last 6 months
Haha, you dont have to goad us. As far as a match, Cokks right, we have a few more to do first.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 12:32pm
yea well ive heard teams saying they wanna play us & none of them ever do,,,iAM 6 months ago,,,Tri 8 months ago (i know they broke up) but the list goes on
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by A-R_siIIyy

yea well ive heard teams saying they wanna play us & none of them ever do,,,iAM 6 months ago,,,Tri 8 months ago (i know they broke up) but the list goes on
WF&vCTF?
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 12:40pm
yea lets do it those are the modes everyone plays,,just hit up DOD & discuss a date,lol he should be getting a few messages from a number of ppl cus all of a sudden everyone wants a piece of A-R (
(could be my sig)
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 3:52pm
Ok. From the history of this thread, LaDy were the first ones who called us out to challenge us. Since LaDy is no more, it's pointless to set up a match with them. Second is A-R. We gotta played them first. Third from the list is FU K. Im not sure if FU K still plays UT3 or pernamently moved on to MW2. Either way, they are have a clan match with us or not. It's up to them. Fourth, KmA wants to challenge us. Fifth, DEEP wants to challenge us. We just played them last Saturday. We still need to play TDM for tiebreaker. Sixth, Legend wants to challenge us. We played them twice. Done deal. Seventh, tOp wants to challenge us. If FnA wants to challenge us, I don't mind.

So, here are the clan teams we need to play them in order:

1. A-R
2. FU K (if possible)
3. KmA
4. tOp 
5. FnA (if my team wants to play y'all.)
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 4:46pm
Warfare with A-R is cool, but VCTF is out of the question.
Can we replace the team listed #3 with iAM?
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 4:57pm
:O u make me a sad chipmunk cokk :(
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Warfare with A-R is cool, but VCTF is out of the question.
Can we replace the team listed #3 with iAM?

I resent that! lol.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 8:51pm
u guys should ask some of ure buddies like KillinU or K.S to livestream some of these matches, i only got to see  one warfare match on ps3 and it was GOW vs. SMP long ago =(

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 10:02pm
Why no KmA?
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Why no KmA?
ACE and I talked about it last night with you guys. We can re-visit the topic in pm's.
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:31pm
So far everyone we have played has been hella cool, no trash talking and great sportsmanship. It's great to play with players who enjoy the game. I say we play anyone and everyone as long their playing to enjoy the game and don't think that this game is their entire life and talk smack to everyone because their the greatest thing since slice bread. Teams that talk crap to everyone end up playing by themselves because noone likes playing with assholes. I have no problem with us playing KmA, I say we play them every weekend, different maps every week and just keep the good times rolling.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 8:57pm

What modes are you open too playin & how many players can you get for a match?  I would definately like too play yall in Warfare cuz we've barely had any matches in that mode...

OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

What modes are you open too playin & how many players can you get for a match?  I would definately like too play yall in Warfare cuz we've barely had any matches in that mode...

<FONT style=": #ffffff">

TDM & CTF
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 2:27am
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

<FONT style=": #ffffff">

TDM & CTF
And of course, WARFARE!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234