FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Kingdome Hearts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kingdome Hearts
    Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 1:18pm
The English trailer is officially here, as of E3.

MX's voice sounds a bit weird.  Let me say it again.  MX's voice actor is also known as Spock.  Terra's/ Eraqus' VA is the same person who plays Luke Skywalker in the earlier movies.  I'm not sure which one is Luke though.

In other news, Coded is coming to America.. for the DS.  Yep, Square took part in E3 this year to announce Re: Coded and show BBS' trailer, among other things. (new Deus Ex game and some Xenogears game remake)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 1:37pm
I'm so f***ing excited   :@!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:25am
So..

PS2: 3 KH games (KH1, Re: Chain of Memories, KH2)
PSP: 1 KH Game (Birth By Sleep)
GBA: 1 KH Game (Chain of Memories)
DS: 2 KH Games (358/ 2 Days, Re: Coded)
3DS: 1 KH game? (KH: 3D?)

looks like the DS will be the first system to have multiple KH games since the PS2.  Some speculation says that Re: Coded was one of the two mystery projects, while others think the first mystery project is a compilation disk of the PS2 games.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/109/1098342p1.html

What the hell is this?  This sounds like a remake of KH1 (with Riku's storyline added), but I'm not sure yet.  I think Square-Enix's full conference is still on the way, so maybe we'll get a little more of an explanation soon.. or we'll have to wait until TGS.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 5:05pm
Warning: might be spoilerific to those sensitive to spoilers. (Ex. Pretty much every Organization member in BBS's somebody is shown in this trailer, among other possible spoilers.)

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 5:15pm
oh shyt, less than a month away!!!  O:<<<<!!!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 11:01pm
Apparently, they made a much more audible trailer with Simple & Clean.. instead of Vantias' theme. 
Again, for the spoiler sensitive, you have been warned.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:56pm
I don't know if it's been said yet, but the Mirage Arena is online only if you have a PS3 as well.  It also has a few bosses of it's own, including one of the Japanese version's hardest bosses in the game.  I'd say it's right up with there with the original secret/ optional boss (i.e. the one in trailer is supposed to be even harder than the hardest JP version boss).  I've seen a video of someone facing it and another Mirage Arena boss.  They both look awesome.  This might just be the best extra (something outside of the main game) yet.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 9:54pm
It seems BBS is out, but some people got early and I've slightly spoiled myself on the English version, especially the boss you see in the trailer.  This guy is probably the hardest KH series boss ever, even harder than Lingering Sentiment in KH2: FM+.  For once, us Americans can now claim that WE have the hardest boss the KH series has ever seen, until the inevitable BBS FM.   Seriously, this guy is made to **** you and do so quickly.  Apparently, they designed this guy to counter various in-game elements, including even Second Chance and Once More.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 2:41am
They made a final mix for Birth By Sleep already!? WOW!!!!!
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 3:06am
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

They made a final mix for Birth By Sleep already!? WOW!!!!!

No.  There's been no announcements and Nomura hinted at not planning on it, but the way things are in the NA version, it's inevitable in my eyes.  The Japanese are going to cry afoul once this has been out long enough for them to see videos of it, if they haven't already.  Unlike with Days, things were changed/ added to the NA version, including a new and much harder optional boss.

Lol.. this glitch is kind of weird and funny.

Oh, and if anyone reads this, the inevitable did happen.   Birth By Sleep Final Mix is coming out in Japan this coming January.  I can't remember the exact date, other than it's January 2011.  There's a new secret enemy (who's.. get this.. even harder than the Mysterious Figure (what a big surprise that was)) and Monstro was added to the Mirage Arena as another Japanese-only optional boss.  I just hope the new secret boss is harder not just because he has super high everything.

Seriously, why can't we just have another Sephiroth or Terra battle? (i.e. an optional boss with two or three lethal attacks, along with a few other not so lethal attacks, with possibly one moderately hard to dodge lethal attack)  Sure, both secret bosses have a variety and in MF's case, a HUGE variety in attacks, but they all pretty much do the same thing, either kill you in one hit or take you down one HP. (or take most of your HP, since MF has some two hit-kill attacks, granted your at a high level and used a bunch of defense and health items)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 5:50pm
birth by sleep is phucking amazing  :@!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 6:18pm
There's a new trailer for Birth By Sleep: Final Mix, which is coming out the Jan. 24, 2011.

Warning: Possible spoilers.

hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 11:04pm
damm final mix, got armor keyblade master and xemnas king as well. the monstro boss seems cool.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 1:49am
A better and clearer trailer should be posted soon.  There's a chance this one might be taken down, but he's my best try.  It's Kingdom Hearts 3D and there's a bit of a surprise later on, if you haven't seen this earlier today.

hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 11:53pm
yo does anyone have kh re-coded for the DS. i don't have it and wondering if it is any good. I might buy it.
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 2:06pm
ayo, this is the best game ever made   o:
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2011 at 3:45pm
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 2:15pm
I saw that awhile back, but forgot to post it.  I'm still scratching my head of this.  I'm guessing Square finally said screw the "only FF and Disney" tradition, let's add The World Ends With You.  Seeing how that made it in the game, I wonder if they'll add it in later games or even add more Square franchises into KH.  In a way, I hope not, at least not to the point where things become a clusterf*** or at least worse than the series already is.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234