FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Football Smack Talk '09

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 25>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Football Smack Talk '09
    Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 9:24pm
I hope the Viking & Packers keep thinkin & dreamin  about each other so much they both forget about the Bears!  Should be a hell of a divisional race that's fo sho!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 11:13pm

WOOOOO! suck it!
GO PITTSBURGH!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 12:12am
Bears? you got 1 semi-good QB and 1 awesome RB.. your defense is crap, we talked about this DOD already, thought I got through to you about how you guys don't stand a chance in our division. 
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 10:51am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Bears? you got 1 semi-good QB and 1 awesome RB.. your defense is crap, we talked about this DOD already, thought I got through to you about how you guys don't stand a chance in our division. 

OUR division?  PSH.  you mean Packer Division.

so my list of people to hate are....Fluff, DoD, Bain, JP.
allies: King, WOPR and....feel free to jump in anytime.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by iAM_TX2k7

WOOOOO! suck it!
GO PITTSBURGH!
lol ok u got the most but i got perfect '72
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 6:15pm

how many does Florida have again Xplorer? 12>3 Wink
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 6:36pm
roll tide roll
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

I didnt understand any of the jibberish you were tryin to spit out inbetween puffs!  If you add up all 3 of the Vikings quarterbacks they still wont be on Cutler's level.  Brett i dont know whether i should retire or not Farve is one hit away from being ina wheelchair.  Tavarious i dont know whether to run or throw the ball Jackson is butthurt about Farve joining.  Sage i should of stayed with the Texans Rosenfals hasnt done $h!t!  All you really have is Peterson & two fat tackles in the middle of your defense! 
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 8:55pm
yeah thats good but we invented gatoraide and we havent looked back
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by SRC_ROLLTIDE

how many does Florida have again Xplorer? 12>3 Wink
umm... Date of Birth: 28 Nov 1983

so that makes 1 in your life time? boy thats a sad thing to watch growing up isnt it? to bad explorer got to watch all 3 lol...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 1:31pm
GOT HOOK'EMAIDE?

1. Michigan:
872-297-38
2. Texas: 832-320-34
3. Notre Dame: 831-285-42
4. Nebraska: 827-337-41
5. Ohio State: 808-306-53
6. Penn State 801-349-43
7. Alabama: 799-316-43
8. Oklahoma: 788-300-53
9. Tennessee: 776-327-55
10. USC: 765-303-54

EnVy must be earned"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 11:37pm
Yeah, one in my lifetime, also the same number of NC you've seen Texas win in your lifetime...Are there any others????
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 11:55pm

Sorry Fellas for me it's FLORIDA and the COLTS!

PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 1:46am
Warning: I'm not one to pick a single team, all too often.

NFL: Indianapolis Colts, St. Louis Rams (I'm from Missouri btw.), Kansas City Chiefs, Baltimore Ravens (which one I'm going to like the most likely will depend on who gets off to the best start)

NCAA (overall favorites):
Mizzou (Missouri Tigers), Purdue Boilmakers, Notre Dame Fighting Irish (Unlike the NFL teams, I'm probably going to stick behind Mizzou, no matter what.  Mizzou's huge, in the part of Missouri I came from.)

NCAA (B-Ball only): Butler Bulldogs (underdogs from Indiana ftw)
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 12:04pm

Yeah, one in my lifetime, also the same number of NC you've seen Texas win in your lifetime...Are there any others????

lol yeah im cursed with that as well, but at least i remember ours =P but ill also take 2nd most wins of all time any day =]

EnVy must be earned"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 3:59pm
Yeah that's a nice stat... I'll take Bama's records let's see.... Most bowls, most bowl wins ( when NCAA gets done with USC), tied for most 10 win seasons with Oklahoma, nobody has won ten straight games at a time more than Bama at 22 times....that's all I can think of right now ;)
No pension to retire <_<
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

lol yeah im cursed with that as well, but at least i remember ours =P but ill also take 2nd most wins of all time any day =]
um tide did u forget the greatest game ever played USC vs Texas and vince young won the game single handly  the best game ever.  But i cant compete with history but we invented gatorade haha
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 5:50pm
I told him he has seen as many NC won by Texas as I've seen NC won by Bama....that dayum Florida edjukashun LOL
And btw the greatest game ever played was that 31-3 shellacking the great Mike Shula put on ole Urban LOL....loudest Bryant-Denny has EVER BEEN!!!
No pension to retire <_<
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 4:43pm

^^^for real, but dayum I am sort of glad he didn't come to Bama cuz had he, Mike Shula would still be the coach DeadDeadDead
u mean that great shula um we played one bad season and still finished with a better record that yr than those elaphants or did u forget that too dont worry ur season will be over early this year when Va Tech beats u guys
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 5:59pm
Florida didn't finish with a better record than us in 2005...Bama won 10 games Florida won 9, elephants never forget  LOL
and BTW as an SEC fan, you should root for the SEC in nonconference games...just makes sense...I'll be rooting for you all when ya'll open against Charleston Southern Wink
No pension to retire <_<
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 12:33am
no will secretly shh dont tell but just like u will give me a hard time i will u plus no ACC team can compete with any SEC team if Vandy or Kentuky were in the ACC they would be the favs
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 11:49am
well as much as I'd like to be biased to the SEC over the ACC, last year the ACC did beat the SEC many times...Clemson>SC, WF>Ole Miss, WF>Vandy, Duke>Vandy, Georgia Tech>UGA, Georgia Tech>Miss St...can't be too over-confident
No pension to retire <_<
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 5:14pm
i think im more upset that u know every ones schedule
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 6:28pm
TX still has a better winning %, nuff said...

and thats with bama holding the record of getting caught cheating the most...

EnVy must be earned"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

i think im more upset that u know every ones schedule

LOL I know my college football...is that a bad thingWink
No pension to retire <_<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 25>