FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

President Obama vs Mitt Romney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: President Obama vs Mitt Romney
    Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 12:38am
Originally posted by chisox666

Originally posted by ax412

Originally posted by BAIN

Obama has set himself up for a defeat in the upcoming election and the best that the Republicans can do is Mitt Romney? Wow that's some choice we have come November 6th. Neither of the candidates has what it takes to turn things around, IMO. We desperately need a viable third party.

Ron Paul!

Ron Paul is one of the most knowledgable people in the country... he would be better then either one of them 4 sure
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 9:17am
I think newt Gingrich is very smart especially in his literature but like Ron Paul he is also not media marketable..... It's a shame how much people are influenced by what they see or hear on tv.
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 11:43am
there should be a voting test, so people that don't know sh!t can't vote... then there would probably only be about 10,000 total voters :)

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

there should be a voting test, so people that don't know sh!t can't vote... then there would probably only be about 10,000 total voters :)

there should be a lot of tests. allowed on the internet test, allowed to have children test, allowed to have pets test, etc.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 1:22pm
looool

the population would drop drasticaly real quick like BAIN :)
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by BAIN

there should be a lot of tests. allowed on the internet test, allowed to have children test, allowed to have pets test, etc.

Bain 2012!!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 6:24pm
liberals hanging all their hopes on Big Bird? REALLY? lmfao

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 6:50pm
Ron Paul is corndog. He has the weirdest ideas and sounds like a mentally challenged person trying to explain everything. He also sounds like he's about to cry at any given moment.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 7:35pm
mmmmm corndogs
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Ron Paul is corndog. He has the weirdest ideas and sounds like a mentally challenged person trying to explain everything. He also sounds like he's about to cry at any given moment.

weirdest ideas? pffff... he knows more about the **** then Clinton, Bush, Obama and Romney combined

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 2:00am
JP get the hell out lol
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 7:53am

Obama has single handedly destroyed the US economy and currency.
Bull sh!t. The world economy crashed while Bush was in power, i suppose u can blame Obama for that too? Yeah thats right he took you to war, tripled your debt and blew up the twin towers. You know I heard Obama cruified Jesus as well. Obama came after the WORLD ecomony was f***ed not before. Bush f***ed the world not Obama.

Either way the world economic crash is all on the Americans and if Rommeny takes power there is no hope for you, what little allies you have left will abandon you and then your government will do the same. Simple choice Peace or War.
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 8:26am
Have any of you seen that movie Obama's America: 2016?  We saw it about a month ago and at the end when the credits began to roll a man stood up and started singing God Bless America...every single person in the movie theater stood up and joined him.

If you all want any more reasons to NOT vote for Obama then go see this movie.
Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Sk-iller

Bull sh!t. The world economy crashed while Bush was in power, i suppose u can blame Obama for that too? Yeah thats right he took you to war, tripled your debt and blew up the twin towers. You know I heard Obama cruified Jesus as well. Obama came after the WORLD ecomony was f***ed not before. Bush f***ed the world not Obama.

Either way the world economic crash is all on the Americans and if Rommeny takes power there is no hope for you, what little allies you have left will abandon you and then your government will do the same. Simple choice Peace or War.
Skilller, come live in America for a year and validate what you are saying. There is one thing inheriting something bad, but the goal is to make it better, not worse. We are worse off over the past 4 years than previously. The issue isn't simply the past 4 eyars. It's that Obama's policies screw us big time in the future. That is the big problem. I'm not going to justify Bush's presidency, since it's a bit more complex than it's led on to believe. I'm looking into the future and it does not look bright. I'd rather go with a person that understands revenues and PnL. Not someone that wants to take money from one and give to another.

As for allies, we have lost a majority of them since Obama has been in office. His foreign policy is a total failure.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 11:32am
Majority of allies lost?
Who are they?
(I am no Obama supporter) But what are Mitt's policies?
And Pinnacle we live in California so our situation is a tardar bit worse, because we had The Terminaron as president, and he was HORRIBLE. 
YES ON PROP. 30 :)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 11:58am
you have no idea who the fed is and how they operate, or you wouldn't make such uninformed statements Skiller

ANYONE can start back at the beginning of the history of the fed, and research them from then till now, but not many people do, because its easier to just pick a side after watching the bullsh1t media outlets that get paid to decieve people

i personally don't trust Obama or Romney, because they both may just be puppets of the fed... sound crazy? not really once you realise just how powerful and organized the fed acually is

the fed has no party, no borders. no country, no moral standard, no GOD, and all the power in the world

knowing all of that would scare the hell out of me if i didn't have GOD and eternal life in heaven to look forward to by accepting Jesus Christ as my savior :)

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 11:59am
http://www.mittromney.com/issues - Have at it. It's all there

Are you really saying yes on Prop 30? Don't we already pay enough taxes to California? We have the highest state taxs of any state in our nation. Thousands of companies a year are leaving this state because of high taxes. Perhaps incentivizing people to come to California would be a better way to raise revenue.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 12:00pm

you have no idea who the fed is and how they operate, or you wouldn't make such uninformed statements Skiller

ANYONE can start back at the beginning of the history of the fed, and research them from then till now, but not many people do, because its easier to just pick a side after watching the bullsh1t media outlets that get paid to decieve people

i personally don't trust Obama or Romney, because they both may just be puppets of the fed... sound crazy? not really once you realise just how powerful and organized the fed acually is

the fed has no party, no borders. no country, no moral standard, no GOD, and all the power in the world

knowing all of that would scare the hell out of me if i didn't have GOD and eternal life in heaven to look forward to by accepting Jesus Christ as my savior :) 

Sizzle, the Federal Reserve is not all evil. It actually serves a generally good purpose. You are really wrapped up around the whole Fed thing. I find it amusing.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 12:39pm

http://www.mittromney.com/issues - Have at it. It's all there

Are you really saying yes on Prop 30? Don't we already pay enough taxes to California? We have the highest state taxs of any state in our nation. Thousands of companies a year are leaving this state because of high taxes. Perhaps incentivizing people to come to California would be a better way to raise revenue.
Tax is relative to the income. (in a particular sense)
The CC system in California is in trouble. 
Besides I'm sure you and the majority of high earners know the legal ways of having Uncle Sam taking less.
If your heart is set on the long term than you know educación has to succeed. (Sorry for typos I'm have Spanish autocorrect)
The truth is, no two economists will agree, what you say is terrible for América, another might argue the opposite.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

the housing debacle began with Clinton. the Wall Street **** and pillage began with Clinton. the sellout to China was signed by Clinton. Bush could have done something but didn't. Both parties are to blame. They just don't give a **** about us.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 1:47pm
k tell who the fed is then Pinn... tell a little about their beginning... tell a little about their history around the world

i've known the fed is behind sh1t for a long time now Pinn... you can just accept the same left vs right bs that pretty much everyone else does if you like though... Fox, CNN and MSNBC are making a fortune off this same left vs right bs, while the fed is rayping the world of its wealth, and causing ararchy all over the world to further their agenda, but it doesn't do any good to tell people that, because people think they acually know whats going on just by watching the same cable news that makes a fortune by keeping this left vs right bs going

left vs right
white vs black, hispanic, and everyone else
secure the border vs amnesty
man vs woman
rich vs poor
educated vs uneducated
east vs west
government vs pritate sector
Roe vs Wade
war vs peace

and now finally

Sesame Street vs Wallstreet <<<<< really? the leader of the free world is really using sesame street to try to get re-elected with all the sh1t wrong in this country, and only 1 month to go before the election? hope and change has been reduced to big bird jokes now?

the sad thing is there are some dumb ass people that will eat that sh1t up, and still vote for Obama... i'm not one of them though... i'll vote for Romney just to get rid of Obama, and hope that he's not just another fed politicol puppet, and that there will be some change for the better

i wont be holding my breath though   

drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 3:54pm
I personally think oil company's have a big say-so....we only drill a small portion of the gulf of Mexico
drdeath2point0
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 12:08pm

Sizzle, the Federal Reserve is not all evil. It actually serves a generally good purpose. You are really wrapped up around the whole Fed thing. I find it amusing.

I think Sizzle is on the right track but is using the wrong word. Big Business is what really runs this country and pulls the strings behind the politics. Not all the strings, just most of them. A perfect example is the 2008 bailout of the investment banks. It wasn't Obama that created and passed the (with no gov't oversight!) bailout through Congress, it was crooked a$$ Henry Paulson and Goldman Sachs (aka big business). 
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 12:27pm
This all began with Clinton. Reagan tried to deregulate the banks but got stopped by congress. Clinton noticed how Wall Street gave massive donations to the Republican party. He asked some of the Wall Street powers how the Democrats could get some support. They told him by deregulating the banks. He did it and got their support. Bush did nothing to stop the pillaging. Again, both parties at fault. They pit us against each other and make us enemies. They are the enemies.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 12:44pm
naw Chisox... the fed is just the rich bankers that just set the interest rate and guarantee a reserve as far as the uninformed knows... their much more then that though... anyone that does enough research into who they are, and what their about learns real quick how fk'd up they are, and how much money, power and influence they have

who you think drummed up the crisis of 08?
who do you think told Henry Paulson what to do? who do you think is telling Ben Bernanky what to do?
who do you think Goldman Sachs is ownd by?
who do you think runs Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae?

the fed/world bank/world order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>