Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

So about the game being dead..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So about the game being dead..
    Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 8:48pm
Crow, you are an asshole but, you're my kind of asshole! :)
BTW, I hear people talking about aimbots all the time but I've yet to have it explained to me. What is an aimbot? Is it real or is it just something that people blurt out when they are getting their ass handed to them?
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

before you say something so stupid again go_dead said something to me first dont be a f***in idiot to me i wont be rude back as far as wopr goes if he cant take anything i say he would of deleted me from his friendlist a long time ago woprs my manmeat lol he can take anything i whip at him just cause you have one day left go take ur pms somewhere else  i voice my opinion not even rude at all until you ppl start sayin **** to me then when i respond oh no there goes crow going at it again..but everyone even the moderators fail to see where did the problem start...his post said nothing wrong until.....someone said something to him....still nothing in my PM cause all you ppl want to do is make a scene
Really, i never seen anywhere on his thread him calling you anything more than a troll! I just think it is of bad taste to be EVEN slightly rude to the owner of this website, even if you two are great friens, other people who read this, and me, gives them even more of a bad taste about you!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 8:52pm
Another aimbot question here...

Sandstorm, I'm with a bunch of guys who I normally play with and T2D_Headhunter is on the other team, he is up by the top of the barrier in the middle of the map. Is it really possible to headshot someone when the sand is totally covering the map. I got headshot by the darkwalker by this guy.

Ace said that aimbots exist, he said he had seen one in action. Anyone who knows ace, knows he isn't the kinda guy to make stuff up.
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 8:54pm
Lol
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 8:54pm
Oh god, dont even ask about it, cuz the foot mode guys will come in here defending how its not possible and accuse us of accusing them all at one point or another! Even when we only asked if it was possible cuz we see weird stuff here and there!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 8:56pm
No one ever accused them... the question is whether it is possible. If it is then its gonna be the death of ut3 on ps3.

Its actually more of a general question. I've heard from many people its possible.

This has absolutely nothing to do with accusing people from footmodes. We can all take an ass kicking, its the across map headshots when the sandstorm is in full flow that makes me think.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 8:58pm
To be honest, im not sure its possible, has it came to ps3, i cant say either! But i have seen a few things i thought were questionable!  Ive heard stories from people were it seems only possible, and i dont think they would make something up!
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 9:00pm
What code is this written in(linux?)? How do you run it when you're on a public server? How is the code inserted into the game?
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

What code is this written in(linux?)? How do you run it when you're on a public server? How is the code inserted into the game?

This is what 95% of us aren't sure about. We don't claim to be PC know it alls so we generally find it hard to explain. I've heard it comes in form of a custom skin for characters... but who knows!

With linux I think crow said something about it not being able to run games with linux... but I can't remember exactly what he said or if he said it so I could be wrong there :)
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

before you say something so stupid again go_dead said something to me first dont be a f***in idiot to me i wont be rude back as far as wopr goes if he cant take anything i say he would of deleted me from his friendlist a long time ago woprs my manmeat lol he can take anything i whip at him just cause you have one day left go take ur pms somewhere else  i voice my opinion not even rude at all until you ppl start sayin **** to me then when i respond oh no there goes crow going at it again..but everyone even the moderators fail to see where did the problem start...his post said nothing wrong until.....someone said something to him....still nothing in my PM cause all you ppl want to do is make a scene
Really, i never seen anywhere on his thread him calling you anything more than a troll! I just think it is of bad taste to be EVEN slightly rude to the owner of this website, even if you two are great friens, other people who read this, and me, gives them even more of a bad taste about you!
like i said before i dont care what people think about me when i say w.e to a friend they are a friend for a reason because i can bust their chops and they can bust mine without a problem unlike you you tend to get ur panties in a wad if i were to say anything on this forum even if it doesnt concern you so as far as being a troll ur one also if it involves me personally it seems like ur a f***in queerbait and it seems like you have an obsession with me most ppl who read it knows how good friends we are all the times me and him posted back and forth on this site has always been stupid **** hell even the inside joke with the whole xkaliBURRRRRR thing those few ppl like you who think they rule everything tend to see the negative side when there really isnt anything negative there ive said this multiple tiems before its the way i talk if you dont like it blow me cause i aint changing for anyone especially some internet scrub the ppl on my psn friends list are on their cause we have respect for each other even if we talk trash to each other funny thing is most of them are vehicle players (or players from another game aka socom clan) its only the few that i dont really play games with they are the ones who tend to cry everytime i post... dont make me bust out the cry baby vids cause thats all i see/hear when you speak bro
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 10:28pm

BTW, I hear people talking about aimbots all the time but I've yet to have it explained to me. What is an aimbot? Is it real or is it just something that people blurt out when they are getting their ass handed to them?
yo u coming over tomorrow or whats up? if so gimme a call anytime or text as far as aimbot its an excuse lame ass players use cause they saw a vid of aimbottin on the pc and ppl claiming its on ps3 when its been proven its pc only
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 11:03pm
lol thats not true rev, it just hasnt been proven to exist outside of pc...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 11:28pm
i mean that as those vids were pc only and a aimbot were to exist we've already gone thorugh this everyone would have it and i dont wanna hear about oh only a seleted few have it..thats like me sayin im one of the selected few to have transformers 2 downloaded on my comp...no..thousands millions of ppl have it im not the only one its the same concept its the internet pretty much once something is uploaded here (unless its a private file for 1 person only then no one else can get it unless they have into that persons ****) everyone pretty much has access to it one person will buy it and give it out for free or find a way to get it for free and distribute it ...please do i really need to explain anything...
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 12:01am
I only bust your chops because you are a douche bag of mamoth type perportions! You do this community absolutely no good! You trash talk alot of people! Ive sat and watched you bash people for the longest time, i just cant hold my tongue anymore! your the tru ut3 cancer! I thought maybe u would have wised up an moved on!
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 1:33am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

lol thats not true rev, it just hasnt been proven to exist outside of pc...

Aimbots for PS3 versions of COD4 exist... So why not for UT3?  I'm pretty convinced it can/has been done, and at least WAS possible if not now due to patches and the like.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 1:45am

yo u coming over tomorrow or whats up? if so gimme a call anytime or text as far as aimbot its an excuse lame ass players use cause they saw a vid of aimbottin on the pc and ppl claiming its on ps3 when its been proven its pc only
Holy crap! I forgot about tomorrow. My sister and her fam are in from Texas and I'm hosting them most of the day. I didn't forget about your little girl though. I got some stuff to bring out. You're working m-f now?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 1:49am
As far as the aimbot thing, I don't know what to believe. Just the other day, Danjel and some others were in a game against a guy called gopikachugo and he was plucking people out of the air, jumping off of **** and headshotting people. It was crazy! Was he using an aimbot? I don't know. I don't wrap myself up in that **** anyway. Maybe if I were one of the elite players I might worry about it. Since I'm a c-teamer, I don't care. As long as there are guys like GoDead and TX2KYjelly, I know that crazy **** is possible in terms of aim.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 6:47am
Originally posted by Danjel8

No one ever accused them... the question is whether it is possible. If it is then its gonna be the death of ut3 on ps3.

Its actually more of a general question. I've heard from many people its possible.

This has absolutely nothing to do with accusing people from footmodes. We can all take an ass kicking, its the across map headshots when the sandstorm is in full flow that makes me think.

I wanna play a clanmatch vs aimbotters :O
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 7:00am
Great answer drokun :S
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 7:02am
Well if you're willing to invest the time I'm sure almost anything is possible to hack
Black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 8:58am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Another aimbot question here...

Sandstorm, I'm with a bunch of guys who I normally play with and T2D_Headhunter is on the other team, he is up by the top of the barrier in the middle of the map. Is it really possible to headshot someone when the sand is totally covering the map. I got headshot by the darkwalker by this guy.

Ace said that aimbots exist, he said he had seen one in action. Anyone who knows ace, knows he isn't the kinda guy to make stuff up.
Yeah this is possible. It's called pure luck. And considering the fact that you can now see people names through the sand. Don't overthink it.  Aimbots do exist on PC but I doubt that they're able to work on PS3.
VaPoRizZ View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaPoRizZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 10:20am
I can try explain to everybody what the definition of 'dead' is but everybody can just look it up in the dictionary..

I can try to explain why any generalisation of any matter is wrong because everything's relative,
but i'm not going to cause it'd probably take forever for some people to understand (no offense).

Most generalisations are OFFENDING to a certain part of the community.
(for example: all noobz are bad players, all foreigners are criminals..)

Part of being an adult is realising that you're ALWAYS stating your opinion when u say something..
There's no absolute truth to any of our opinions, unless you're stating FACTS.
Things that have happened in the past or present..
There will be people that agree with your opinion and also disagree with it.
This is a good thing because it stimulates communication and becoming wiser about certain topics.
As long as we RESPECT eachother's opinion and are not looking for an absolute ALL knowing truth behind it we will succeed in becoming wiser.
So often it occurs that we're listening but we're not HEARING because we are blinded by our own truths..

My opinion..

I think JPINATOR said something that is generally very true and wise..

If you're looking for something and want it badly enough, you have to work hard for it sometimes!

We've all been given a great game to our disposal which was very popular and had a large enough community in the beginning.. This was something that was handed to us in our laps, and we didn't have to do a lot for. People with the same interests tend to find eachother automatically.
times change and the popularity aswell as the community appears to have gotten a lot smaller..

What can we do about it?

being negative and complaining about it is not constructive and not gonna improve the situation for any of us one bit! that i know..

Concerning UT3, there are players on all types of skill levels who are still 'active'..
this means that there's still a chance for everybody to play a competitive game aswell as a 'fun/relaxed' one.

Only question is..

Are you WILLING and ABLE to put in the effort/work on finding one for yourself after all the offense/disrespect given and unwillingness to accept a loss?

People playing make the game, not the game itself! You need an opponent/other player to be able to enjoy it in any way that you want. Be it competitive or just for fun/relaxing which is just as good an incentive. Just find people with the same interest as you and for god's sake respect eachother as human beings and don't make/take stupid s*** personal. You're only diggin a HOLE for yourselves, accomplishing just that what you are so discontent with in the first place..

Apologies for the wall of text.. thank you for reading..
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 10:28am
For sure Black_star's explanation is the most rational else these guys would be doing it all the time - alot. Lets face when it comes to fame and glory the egoists leave their brains nesting in a jar labelled "One owner, rarely used".
Cloudy - give us more info on the COD4 aimbot issue plz I wanna know more. Aimbot would have to be a programme that could execute code in a game and send it to a server (via PS3 operating system I would assume but is this possible by changing script in Ut3 temporarily? I dont know) so the result of the instruction could be seen in the action.
I was in that match with Pikachu and heard the comments at the end of the match. I was confused as i didnt see anything but he was on our side and made several last minute kills, interceptions etc. I just thought he had an incredible game tbh but I was not on the receiving end didnt see so cant comment.
On Aimbots etc Ive seen stupid stuff in matches - either chance like B_S said or cheatin - glitchig w.e. so maybe Headhunter has exploited something he knows happens when in that location and using kbm can pull it off. Dont forget though kbm has a greater accuracy an response rate if you mess around with settings ppl might pull sh1t like this off. I would say this, that when you think that ppl can hack into banks, military organisations, email servers, develop programmes to extract someones digital info from m/cs cards etc would achieving something like manipulating games be that incredible? . With this in mind the words impossible or doubtful are a little less clearcut. Imo Never say impossible thats giving someone a mission, a reason to accomplish a goal - good bad or indifferent!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 10:30am
As a 'gamer's jargon' a dead game means there are no longer plenty of games to find at any point of the day in any mode
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 10:44am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I only bust your chops because you are a douche bag of mamoth type perportions! You do this community absolutely no good! You trash talk alot of people! Ive sat and watched you bash people for the longest time, i just cant hold my tongue anymore! your the tru ut3 cancer! I thought maybe u would have wised up an moved on!
obsession no one cares what a crybaby says you need to sit back take the dick out of ur ass and see when i bash ppl when i dont when i voice my opinion  when i dont IF i voice my opinion realize what i say and realize that its usually not aimed at ANYBODY until someone insults me first but your too much of a pussy to realize anything cause all you crybabies do is attack reverendcrow cause you dont like me..wahh wahh wahh idc dude go cry somewhere else ur hella annoying
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>