| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 1:17pm
I can't play til 10.45 but I'll be joining immediately then. Stupid internet really winds me up.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 1:21pm
Ahh, ok... well if we've started by 9 that's all good, if not no big deal I guess.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Want me to record the next set of matches?
Damn, i would love to see the sandstorm pick-up.

I finish work at 9:30pm so it will be about 10-10:30pm when I set the server. Hope you can make it jake, if not theres always Friday. And with Friday comes clan matches!
JACK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 2:23pm
hmm i can wait for skiller come from work and 22-45pm for dan lets start then. ill be there whit mic
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

i won't be able to play UT3 intel next Thursday :( i'm currently staying at my Dads. he won't let me play on the Plasma cause some K.nob told him my PS3 would break his TV -_- so im playing on a portable tv and it sucks a**! so i'm not even going to attempt to play =/

Thats nearly the funniest thing I've read on this site. hahaha a ps3 would break his plasma!! And ur dad believes that! haha
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

Want me to record the next set of matches?
Damn, i would love to see the sandstorm pick-up.

I finish work at 9:30pm so it will be about 10-10:30pm when I set the server. Hope you can make it jake, if not theres always Friday. And with Friday comes clan matches!

Yeah I wanna record that too... would be cla** to show everyone it properly.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 4:05pm

There are loadsa good vids. They don't used much teamwork but still cool to watch.

The sandstorm game is amazing.

Pipestrangla View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pipestrangla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 4:05pm
I couldn't get near the ps3 my g/f has just got LBP & is playing the arse off it. She's driving me F uKing mad with it. After sitting in the corner shaking uncontrollably & frothing at the mouth (me, not her) caused by not playing UT3 for over 24 hours, she's relented.(Now she can shake & froth, in the corner, or anywhere else she wants to as long she doesn't block my view) Heh heh heh!!!

Anyway I'll play tonight depending on the time coz I need the practice, to say the least, I know lol.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 4:25pm

There are loadsa good vids. They don't used much teamwork but still cool to watch.

The sandstorm game is amazing.

good stuff ...  makes we wanna run home and play
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 4:31pm
OMFG I have got something amazing to show u all. 
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 4:38pm

OMFG I have got something amazing to show u all. 

Keep your pants on...
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 4:55pm
Jorge already took his off when I showed him!!!
JACK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 5:55am
dan teach me how to fly.. you'll see
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 7:57am
Good games last night, after the first close match which ended 3-2 in overtime a lot of stuff got said between the boys involved and from what I could see my team responded and produced a flawless 5-0 victory on necro. Just goes to show you what we have once you start communicating constantly.

Crister is sooooooo fast with that bloody flag, trust me when I say this. If we can provide him cover everytime he takes the flag, he is gonna have a 90% success rate. Also Darkangel is getting very skilled in the tank, he dominated me in the darkwalker too on sandstorm.

GG's guys.
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 8:37am
But i dominated Darky boy;-) In my darwalker;-)

jesus i was rusty yesterday, couldnt do much.
I'm on to day. so im gonna play early to get the timing in...
Also, as we talked about yesterday. we really shoud switch players and see how that work out.
And my fuc king dog was a twister yesterday, gone for ten days was a little to much for her..
Agreed on crister, he is bloddy fast. With right cover he is unstoppable:-)
Dark in tank is awesome. GG darky.
K.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 9:35am
Yup like I said before about the chat I'm sorry if I pissed anyone but I just wanna win every fair and competitive game going.

*** u were rusty :) ha only jokin, everyone played well... and was good to see the overall level of teamwork increase by 200% after the sandstorm match.

Simple rules:

You get killed you say who and where you were killed.
Say that your going in for a flag run
Say what vehicle your in.
If your a defender then defend, support then support what you feel needs to most support and attack just keep running those flags.

Also I do agree with DA about being universal, the defensive tank on suspense can simply be turned into a support vehicle by moving 15 ut3 yards.

JACK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 10:39am
its pleasure to read at we do progress in teamwork. yes absolutely correct mate just speak tell where you wait flag carrier tell when you attack tell the flag carrier where is change to do pick up and etc good going friends looking forward to play whit you guys on our own server =) thanks skiller you just make things happend 
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 10:55am
Originally posted by JACK

I hope a lot of *** will be able to fly with flags soon ;)
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 12:57pm

Originally posted by JACK

I hope a lot of *** will be able to fly with flags soon ;)
I flew with the flag yesterday. Just didn't flt that far. Ended up with triple rockets to my face from you danny boy!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 1:08pm
LoL, Skill ended up in the crate... And i got a dusin avril in the face... We r comming stronger today.
Rocketjump rules Dan:-)
And  i miss playing with u Jorgos!
Long time now...
Krister

PS: I apollogize to heavenly for not switchin earlyer today, infact i didnt switch.

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 1:17pm
Clan match tonight?
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 1:56pm
lol dragov... you devil guys aren't too organised and you can't play late. If your online tonight then yes, if not we will look for someone else to play.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 2:00pm
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it huuuurrrts!

I'm in a good mood. UT3 is awesome and so are we!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it huuuurrrts!

I'm in a good mood. UT3 is awesome and so are we!
Ohhh f uking yezz...

Superhero
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 3:20pm
But Really........Im the TiTTies :D u guys are awesome tho ;) :L
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 196>