Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 318>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 4:55pm
***Hands Envy cast iron underwear to protect him from the evil intentions of xplorer***
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 5:13pm
Attention whores = Idiot of the day.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 5:30pm
oshiot, looks like im going to have to sleep at night with razors in my a**...

slightly homos beware lol

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

oshiot, looks like im going to have to sleep at night with razors in my a**...

slightly homos beware lol
Giving new meaning to the term "sh1tcutter" . . .
Don't forget to take them out before you wipe.!Dead
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

***Hands Envy cast iron underwear to protect him from the evil intentions of xplorer***
does that mean u dont have urs anymore remember i know where u sleep(all the way gay)
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

does that mean u dont have urs anymore remember i know where u sleep(all the way gay)

I still wear mine.  It's the latest in inner-city funk.  All this bromance coming from a dude that skinny dips at 5am in a crowded anchorage is getting me nervous!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 7:28pm

idiot of the year is psyt

1) Talks non stop and acts like hes good

2) He actually told helscream he got lucky against him LOL

3) One of his quotes: " I dont need to pickup armour i got the bio"

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

idiot of the year is psyt

1) Talks non stop and acts like hes good

2) He actually told helscream he got lucky against him LOL

3) One of his quotes: " I dont need to pickup armour i got the bio"
LMFAO!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ITheFallenI View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITheFallenI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 12:29pm
idiot of the day goes to 

Pinnacl, for thinking cKc is his family(its a videogame)
I shall rise again....
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by ITheFallenI

idiot of the day goes to 

Quit talking with the d1ck on your mouth.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by ITheFallenI

idiot of the day goes to 

Awesome. Thanks. I finally made this thread. I knew I needed a jerkoff like you to call me out. I have no clue who you are, but it's obvious that you know nothing about ckc or who we are. Thanks for the shout out though.

Tell your friend TStreeT_BangBang we all wish him the best.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

Zubair was backing me up on a flag run in Kargo. It was a nice gesture but there was no enemy nearby at any point of my run. Sometimes that happens. Anyway, I was on my board and fell on an EMP. No health lost, no risk of the enemy taking the flag, I just needed to get back up and score it. I as at my our flak. Zubair took it and scored it. Douche.

Ahhhh ...  good ole Zubair.  The man who never met a winning side that he couldn't switch over to. Such a hospitable fellow.
This guy is such a clown - he was in a match earlier, switched from red to blue. Then red went 1-0 up so he went back on red. It then went 2-1 to blue and when he couldn't get a team swap he left. Ha! I didn't use to have a problem with him but it's pretty lame.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 6:57pm
The Idiot of Today has to go to me for not doing a damn thang in VCTF.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
ITheFallenI View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITheFallenI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 8:37pm
LOL?
I shall rise again....
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 5:51pm
IDIOTS OF THE YEAR

earlier in kargo i saw 2 guys from devil purposely hold a flag 4 5 minutes so one of their own could get a ma**acre. idiots. every one on the other team was a form of ut3vet. aside from me and the guys from devil the rest of our team was noobs. in responce to this on the next map four AR scored 2 flags in 4 minutes then held the last for 16 minutes rampaging through the noobs. some noobs left. more entered and left. some il probably never se again. your harming the growth of the community so i have to name AR off as idiots of the year. way to go retards, if you guys get anymore special il have to send you some f***in cookies.
shine on you crazy diamond
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 6:25pm
Shion87 for impact hammering out the back of Kargo and running around on the invisible block, dropping and picking up the flag straight after for about 5 minutes.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

IDIOTS OF THE YEAR

earlier in kargo i saw 2 guys from devil purposely hold a flag 4 5 minutes so one of their own could get a ma**acre. idiots. every one on the other team was a form of ut3vet. aside from me and the guys from devil the rest of our team was noobs. in responce to this on the next map four AR scored 2 flags in 4 minutes then held the last for 16 minutes rampaging through the noobs. some noobs left. more entered and left. some il probably never se again. your harming the growth of the community so i have to name AR off as idiots of the year. way to go retards, if you guys get anymore special il have to send you some f***in cookies.

this is why you stay out of that lame mode, its total f***ing trash.. the only time ill be playing vctf is when i just want to sit back and camp for my own ma**acre. the mode is simply garbagio in terms of skill period. besides its the most stacked mode there is. so why f***ing bother playing it.

EnVy must be earned"
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 8:26pm
whats with the flag holding ?
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 8:35pm
STAT WHORES GETTING Ma**ACRES OBV.....

gay as f***...

EnVy must be earned"
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 8:47pm
wow cant say i ever encountered it that i remember.. i would surely never do something like that myself
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

IDIOTS OF THE YEAR

that was fun...

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 10:40pm
LMAO no wonder why this game is dying...

EnVy must be earned"
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 10:45pm
If your talking about my team devil and sucking, them come out and say it. I'm not afraid to call out anyone.. I'm not trying to flame I just want the honest truth.
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
iAM_NotImpressed View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
iAM Warfare Co-Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_NotImpressed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 10:49pm
i'm pretty sure he didn't say devil sucked. he said holding the flag for no reason other than to prolong a killing spree sucks.

knowing trainwreck it probably sucks his left nut and then his right nut.
The worst of the best.
PS3 = YLOD
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 10:53pm
Well it just sounds like he's calling us noobs.. I'll just leave it alone
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 318>