FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 307308309310311 318>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 04 May 2012 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by FehtalaTee

IOTD goes to Two TX Seifer and Syg. they know what they did and "tried" to get away with. good job you guysAngry

lol it probably would have put you on the other team... which wouldn't have been fun at all for you :) i could just hear you after each game... gettin all mad at us... it was fun

talk WaR into a match and we'll sub TX in and have even more fun
WHAT!? TX? Da Noob? sub him for who? it better be for Streetz or something because if its for me he cant flag run around War ppl like me, he doesnt have STYLE. he doesnt even know how many jumpboots come in one pick up! go ahead ask him!Angry

if we do play War what day? so i can make some time for it

naw i mean if we don't have enough iam players for a match then TX could sub if its ok with WaR... hard telling what iam peeps would want to play a match? Seif said he might play if we get enough people... Phantasi seems to love matches so he may be pursuadable lol havn't seen Streetz since i quit playing though

IOTD=Feh for thinking there's a day already set for the match
haha ill take that one^

TX will bring down our team but if we get Streetz we might be able to handle TX2KNoob on our team. "we will see" TX: on stand by

as for the new IOTD it is Darkness for calling me one of the beast of mw3. lol now that kid is stupid
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:31am
yea well i know TX will be following us around and asking us dumb questions, but he is ok at getting their flag out so we'll just haft to tollerate the noob tendancies that he has lol

Darkness must have been wasted! :o

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 6:13pm
LOLOL i never said you were a beast just because you can get 2 play in our montage :P
Feh got that failed qs on lock ;p

Its all good bro, you know how it is ;)
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2012 at 10:01am
IOTD is JP for calling me a "piece of sh1t" after i minigun'd her off her board then killed her and then taunted her :o

alls fair in love and warfare sweety
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2012 at 5:49pm
hahahahaaaaaaaaa shut up! You were all up in my junk Sizzle!! You know you suck bad at a game when you start telling everyone how ****ty another player is when you get killed by them, lol! 
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2012 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

hahahahaaaaaaaaa shut up! You were all up in my junk Sizzle!! You know you suck bad at a game when you start telling everyone how ****ty another player is when you get killed by them, lol! 

lool i just have fun regardless :)
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:45pm
LOLOL!!!! IOTD is Siz for ragging on me, 6 messages i will never forget LOOOOOL!!!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 10:05pm

LOLOL!!!! IOTD is Siz for ragging on me, 6 messages i will never forget LOOOOOL!!!!

same old Feh... fake as hell... i'll do the team switching from now on

its always fun playing with Two Face and Streetz though
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:18am

come on Siz you know all i do is mess around in vctf. it wasnt even all that of a game, i didnt even flag run, lol i was sniping on a Eu server. LOOL i was rolling when you sent me that 1st message, on some real stuff i thought i was going to DIE from laughing so hard im so serious, then when the second message came up, i had to hide in a corner so i can laugh for a good 5 mins so i could play again. Siz you and Seifer are some funiest dudes ive ever seen man no joke.

i was even more weak when you got Bum, Phantaci, Seifer, and one more other dude i was like "Oooooh shiiit dis dude got iAM, qM, where King at?" it was ggs tho necro was epic. sorry i had to camp for the last 3 mins of the game, lol i did not want Seifer, Phant or Bum to score haha ggs again Siz those games were the funniestSmile
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:41am

come on Siz you know all i do is mess around in vctf. it wasnt even all that of a game, i didnt even flag run, lol i was sniping on a Eu server. LOOL i was rolling when you sent me that 1st message, on some real stuff i thought i was going to DIE from laughing so hard im so serious, then when the second message came up, i had to hide in a corner so i can laugh for a good 5 mins so i could play again. Siz you and Seifer are some funiest dudes ive ever seen man no joke.

i was even more weak when you got Bum, Phantaci, Seifer, and one more other dude i was like "Oooooh shiiit dis dude got iAM, qM, where King at?" it was ggs tho necro was epic. sorry i had to camp for the last 3 mins of the game, lol i did not want Seifer, Phant or Bum to score haha ggs again Siz those games were the funniestSmile

we weren't even playing those games goof... hope your not that delusional? although it wouldn't supprise me since your better then Chris and Arkos put together... like i said same old Feh... a legend in your own mind
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 6:18am
no one should ever try in vctf period   
'tis a waste  ಠ_ಠ
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 6:23am
VCTF is fun when you get a Massacre with nothing but a sniper rifle just to show the scrubs who's boss >>>
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 9:58am
well don't let Feh fool you guys... he always goes hard in vctf pubs... he has to keep himself believing that he's da best :)

vctf or tdm>ctf or duel
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:36am
how come sizzle never talks when he's on my team???
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:54am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

VCTF is fun when you get a Massacre with nothing but a sniper rifle just to show the scrubs who's boss >>>
u dont boss nothing vehicle modes! u a numpty son n the real peeps all knw this! not even spok went to game conventions on his own nuff said! beam me up scotty
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:35am
lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:11pm

how come sizzle never talks when he's on my team???

because you scare me... i'm not use to females being so mean to me :(
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:30pm
oh shut yer trap! Next time you're on you better at least say hi to me
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 5:39pm
hahaha!! lol you gotta love Siz
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 12:08pm

if i even have time to say hi before my mic cuts out lol its annoying as hell... i have no idea how much of what i say acually gets heard :)
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 4:47am

if i even have time to say hi before my mic cuts out lol its annoying as hell... i have no idea how much of what i say acually gets heard :)

something like this?

"...Omg that Summerblink's skills are awesome.... [static hissing]..... f*uk he just headshotted me three times in a row!......  [static hissing]  ...wtf he just hammerjumped from Suspense's bridge to Necro's flag ... [static hissing].....sh*t Blink scored three flags and sunk our whole team in to oblivion...  [static hissing]
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 7:20am

If you still have that same mic from a year ago we could definately hear you complaining then Big smile
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 10:50am
Originally posted by ut3lve

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

u dont boss nothing vehicle modes! u a numpty son n the real peeps all knw this! not even spok went to game conventions on his own nuff said! beam me up scotty

Me > You at anything UT3 related, all to easy.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by summ3rblink

something like this?

"...Omg that Summerblink's skills are awesome.... [static hissing]..... f*uk he just headshotted me three times in a row!......  [static hissing]  ...wtf he just hammerjumped from Suspense's bridge to Necro's flag ... [static hissing].....sh*t Blink scored three flags and sunk our whole team in to oblivion...  [static hissing]

lmao yea that sounds about right
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by gr01n5h07

If you still have that same mic from a year ago we could definately hear you complaining then Big smile

complaining? well sometimes it does take a little longer to get back to my base with their flag if i'm lag'n the results are the same though
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 307308309310311 318>