Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PUG tonight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PUG tonight
    Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by John Brennan

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

I just watched this and I was like ..... Wtf

Am I missing something, that is not Mikey unless he has turned into some random European guy. Wow

Same thing to my video on my other channel 

I never ever have used my voice to anything but to everyone that knows me and knows it's not mine dislike the videos for **** or comment about it. 

EDITED* Everything that runs up and down for the talking of each channel. All done by dZ Azel and a few others. 

TOO much gassing going on here. I think i need a gas mask
im tired.
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 4:56pm
Seems like cs was right.

The real faze zejm

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1y8y4oajbnSRIfOW7vKQMVHkOgIymdsctqMTGeqCgfoo
im tired.
John Brennan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote John Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 5:06pm
Your lost?it links to the channel. And I posted a comment smh ha. Dumb as s ha
https://twitter.com/MikeyfnBrennan

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 5:09pm
No, it links to Cs post. THE EUROPEAN GUY
im tired.

Post Options Post Options   Quote John Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 5:13pm
Smh. The account faze zejim aka zejimbras idiot. All accounts location either Portugal or UK. Never do I put to US. Funny how the European guy is also another European guy in my other video I posted?
Also funny how I put up a link to my screenshot of me commenting using that European guys account?

Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 5:16pm

I just watched this and I was like ..... Wtf

Am I missing something, that is not Mikey unless he has turned into some random European guy. Wow

Same thing to my video on my other channel 

I never ever have used my voice to anything but to everyone that knows me and knows it's not mine dislike the videos for **** or comment about it. 

EDITED* Everything that runs up and down for the talking of each channel. All done by dZ Azel and a few others. 

pls stahp

pls 
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 5:17pm
Yes zejim is zejimbras.... but the guy spoken european. i didnt know u were europea. Dont tell me theres two of you that share that account
im tired.

Post Options Post Options   Quote John Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 5:21pm
I'm not european lol. 
But whatever lol. I've obviously posted on from that account smh. 

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 6:39pm
this is the funniest thing ever...  legit
Ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 6:48pm
lol'd 

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 7:24pm
Comment removed :(
im tired.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 7:29pm
lmao @ who the fk is Mikey
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 7:33pm
 I am so lost right now
im tired.

Post Options Post Options   Quote John Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 7:34pm
Aww Penguin thats cute. Like you're little photoshop situation. I also commented on you're Damn yo video. Just look at you're comment.

Post Options Post Options   Quote John Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by RpZ-Xot1Cz

I am so lost right now
Don't be. 
It's not real. Only comments removed were mine and hardlifebro. But for Penguin as you got that link earlier to click on the actual name it went straight to my channel. It was commented on Penguins trash Damn yo video. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfVcFO2s30g&list=UUKi2BlK2bkALLrZ_aFLgRUg&index=1

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 8:03pm
We have penguin vs mikey here...
and sorry but penguin isn't known for lying ;)

Post Options Post Options   Quote John Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by ax412

We have penguin vs mikey here...
and sorry but penguin isn't known for lying ;)
If he isn't then look at that comment :) 
Ha or just check out his channel of "Damn yo" simple.

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 8:20pm
Mikey wins
im tired.

Post Options Post Options   Quote John Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 8:27pm
Penguin why so many disikes on one video?:L

EDIT: It's ok dislkes are whatever:P We'll give you more views :)

ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 9:28pm
Mikey just make an official FaZe video and post it with your own commentary and then you will have no people troll in you. I don't believe you and I also don't not believe you so you need to prove it really to seal the deal. Your call.

As for this sizzle matter I'm gonna be straight up and honest with no trolling: EDIT: there was abit of trolling but not harsh

Yes I lost to rocky 10-0 ..... Once. I have beat the guy so many times I've lost count and that's when I felt like winning, I asked rocky for a warm up duel just before a pug and I got owned which is no big deal in my eyes which if rocky had to be honest he would have to admit he would never be able to 10-0 me if I was trying.

Duel isn't just about aim,map control and experience. Its also about your mental attitude towards your performance and how hungry you are to win and in that particular match I didn't care. I remember a match me and phantaci had about a year ago and I was owning him on u.s server and he sent me a message saying "no motivation". That doesn't mean I outplayed him or I was better than him that day but it just simply means that he couldn't be bothered which I understand now seen as I am not as hungry as I use to be.

Sizzle you keep trollin everyone and anything if it makes you happy but you got nothing on me anymore. I honestly think your pathetic, you come on this forum troll in players that are 10 times better than you in every mode and claim to be good at the only mode you know that been VCTF which is the most pitiful and noobish mode there is.

I'm done

P.S PUG Sunday night. Let's get some games going.

Post Options Post Options   Quote John Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 9:35pm

Mikey just make an official FaZe video and post it with your own commentary and then you will have no people troll in you. I don't believe you and I also don't not believe you so you need to prove it really to seal the deal. Your call.

As for this sizzle matter I'm gonna be straight up and honest with no trolling: EDIT: there was about of trolling but not harsh

Yes I lost to rocky 10-0 ..... Once. I have beat the guy so many times I've lost count and that's when I felt like winning, I asked rocky for a warm up duel just before a pug and I got owned which is no big deal in my eyes which if rocky had to be honest he would have to admit he would never be able to 10-0 me if I was trying.

Duel isn't just about aim,map control and experience. Its also about your mental attitude towards your performance and how hungry you are to win and in that particular match I didn't care. I remember a match me and phantaci had about a year ago and I was owning him on u.s server and he sent me a message saying "no motivation". That doesn't mean I outplayed him or I was better than him that day but it just simply means that he couldn't be bothered which I understand now seen as I am not as hungry as I use to be.

Sizzle you keep trollin everyone and anything if it makes you happy but you got nothing on me anymore. I honestly think your pathetic, you come on this forum troll in players that are 10 times better than you in every mode and claim to be good at the only mode you know that been VCTF which is the most pitiful and noobish mode there is.

I'm done

Alright I understand you on that point. Or i'll  just keep posting up w/ a few faze members on Penguins video ha.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfVcFO2s30g&list=UUKi2BlK2bkALLrZ_aFLgRUg&index=1

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 9:40pm

As for this sizzle matter I'm gonna be straight up and honest with no trolling: EDIT: there was about of trolling but not harsh

I'm done

Alright I understand you on that point. Or i'll  just keep posting up w/ a few faze members on Penguins video ha.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfVcFO2s30g&list=UUKi2BlK2bkALLrZ_aFLgRUg&index=1

If you are such a big you tuber then it would be very very easy to prove it with a video.

Post Options Post Options   Quote John Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 9:44pm

I'm done

If you are such a big you tuber then it would be very very easy to prove it with a video.
It would and is. But obviously I don't do it. It's just what i do. I've only put one video or two of my actually talking and without my headphones and me using the mac.. I dislike how I sound and I'm one of those people who actually care about if I sound bad or not. Like the video you posted then the one I posted. Two opposites of voices. But in game yeah of course it's different and people know that unless there muted or in a party bleh bleh. But It's whatever I don't care much once I actually stop trying to defend myself ha. 

Anywho whats you're channel CS? 

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 10:01pm
I have a channel but don't use it coz I don't have a HDPVR coz I can't be bothered to go to all the trouble to make UT3 videos that only people on this forum will watch. Also I'm no trickshotter on cod and have only ever hit 3 Quads so deffo wouldn't be a massive hit in the cod community lol.

You should make a video with commentary and post it even if its only on this forum. I would do it just to prove a point If not anything else.

Post Options Post Options   Quote John Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 10:07pm

I have a channel but don't use it coz I don't have a HDPVR coz I can't be bothered to go to all the trouble to make UT3 videos that only people on this forum will watch. Also I'm no trickshotter on cod and have only ever hit 3 Quads so deffo wouldn't be a massive hit in the cod community lol.

You should make a video with commentary and post it even if its only on this forum. I would do it just to prove a point If not anything else.

We'll the thing about the channel is that since it's partnered. I let VERY few videos even get out. Lots of PRVATE cause even though I have access to the channel, I am not the only one. Cause there's a feature where say certain videos like the next EP that is almost done to be uploaded has a schedule time frame. Where It'll upload automatically to the channel w/ it's default features that have to be edited but that's easy. But   only reason videos don't show up like say how I did a ut video ALONG time ago if it's not a rating to me and the others to reach 4.5/5.0 it won't go up/stay up. Like I posted it and comments and dislkes to with didn't sub to this or wtf is this etc. 

If that makes sense if not it's whatever and I understand you on what you mean. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>