FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GOSH!! Leave NY alone F***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GOSH!! Leave NY alone F***
    Posted: 16 May 2010 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

hey hey hey hey.... im easy to understand :( lol

DONT KNOW ONE UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMIN OUTTA YOU MOUTH!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

hey hey hey hey.... im easy to understand :( lol
oh really? that's why 95% of the time when i played VCTF with you i'd be saying to you over the mic "what?!" "say that again!!" "huh?!".... you and that accent are to blame for losing that one match in Kargo :P also because you were teasing me with your damn pizza! pfft! lolololol
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:58pm
LOL hahaha ahh yes i remember that now xD... well its not my fault u cant understand me :( sniff sniff* lol... and hey hey look back to the last page. i gave u the pizza that you wanted!!.. so we are cool now k xD
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 2:26am
chrissie's speech is much easier to understand than 1 of his typo filled messages. thats right noob, i said it. lil whorelet :P
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 6:03am
:O.... ITS THE SMALL KEYBOARD BLUD! lol
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 7:43am
ney york fav whore on flava of love
StaR_StrucK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote StaR_StrucK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 1:55pm
Im all for america, but wtf, its our fault, maybe we should leave there country? let them live the way they want? let them pick their leaders? I mean if america was invaded by a foreign country and they blew up the majority of your **** what would you do? of course they are pissed off and they have the right to be... we need to stay the f*** out of everybodies bull**** and get our own **** straight... this country spends more money on "Security" every year than any other country in the world, well maybe the other countries dont like us because we are the f***ing world police...and the last time i checked... not to many people like the police
*~My KiNd Of NiGhT~*
1. Qtr Of Caps
2. 10 Strip Of Luci
3. 10pks Assorted GlowStix
4. Infected Mushroom
5. Good Friends
6. A Good Place To Lose My Face
*!Three Ladies Of My Life!*
Lucy,Mary,& Molly
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by StaR_StrucK

Im all for america, but wtf, its our fault, maybe we should leave there country? let them live the way they want? let them pick their leaders? I mean if america was invaded by a foreign country and they blew up the majority of your **** what would you do? of course they are pissed off and they have the right to be... we need to stay the f*** out of everybodies bull**** and get our own **** straight... this country spends more money on "Security" every year than any other country in the world, well maybe the other countries dont like us because we are the f***ing world police...and the last time i checked... not to many people like the police

Please read up on the difference between their/there and it's/its.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123