Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CTF CLANS?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CTF CLANS?
    Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 7:42pm
yo who..forgot about me..BuMrUsH <-- how u include Phantaci without BuMrUsH in CTF.
PSN:Imaginative
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 8:00pm

i dont always put j/k.. but in my posts 99% of the time i am. and in this case, i was

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 9:14pm
i wasn't joking. i thought it was pretty sh itty to leave us out. if i was going to set up a tournament i would invite all the good ctf players on the 360 that i knew. jkdman even told me he wanted me to play but he was given a list of players he had to choice from. vgp is pretty weird though, one time he sent me a friend request and removed me like 3 days later. it's all good, i could care less now. not really a big deal.

i am still out of oOPS btw. too many members who want to play. i would rather be apart of a more exclusive team.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 9:56pm
****s tourney..you could have more teams if you leave it open for ctf players on 360
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 4:13am
Come on now Prince is tryin to do something good and he never said anyone can't play. he said he was doing a quick small tourney for a few active 360 ctf players. whats wrong with that? he wasn't tryin to diss anyone. and i did mention you and Q80 Tuna. so i think me and Prince are being wrongly viewed as doing people wrong. i had nothing to do with teams or the list period. and Prince is cool he's not weird or negative in anyway.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:17pm

it's you guys loss, i wouldn't have fun knowing there is other competition out there that didn't get a chance to participate.

- Best Coast

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:18pm
well your making it seem like your all set for the tourney and junk by listing all the players and shht so your cutting out a few other players willing to play. Is this drafted teams or me and who ever 3 guys want to team with me?
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:19pm
bum, you should team up with q80 and i. we can get another player since they left out like 10 people for the tournament.
- Best Coast

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:23pm
im already with Phantaci. its suppose to be me him some guy he was talkin about stepraith or sumtin idk and one last guy. but i cant tell whats going on
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:26pm
If you do a tourney I'd do an invitational tournament so you don't have noobs that play other modes and not ctf in a tourney, especially if it has a cash prize.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Carn4ge 0

UT3 TOURNEY TEAMS:
(Team A) Jkdman, Minnow, Carnage, Phantaci
(Team B) Maniac, Windoh Licka, Micbianconero, Stefiroth
(Team C) Q80face, Hatred, Equilibrium, Loco Eastwood
(Team D) Seifer, Prince, Curlup, Syzgy

get READY!! 6400 MP!!

Oh I am looking forward to this...  Nice to see 4 stacked teams.
these are the teams that were made for the tournament.
hey wtf!?!? you guys went in and added q80face and didn't add me?? this is ridiculous. am i crazy? or was q80 edited into this post? lol
- Best Coast

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:30pm
i dont think phantaci chose that team
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:34pm
he didn't choose the team. some of the players were given a list of players to choose from to form teams and that's where he ended up. that's the whole reason why i'm pissed because they didn't include other great ctf players on the list. q80face was originally not even in that post of players but they edited him on the list recently which is total bull sh it since i was the one complaining about me and him not included now i'm the one who is left out lol.
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:36pm

every player on the list was put into a team.. they could have had atleast 2 more teams to compete.

- Best Coast

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:38pm
drafted teams is pretty gay but whatever.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:40pm
yeah exactly. if you want to form a team i'll message jkdman over xbox live and see if he can try to push in another team with vgp. i can get two more good players.
- Best Coast

Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 7:04pm

Stefiroth, rofl.  I never ever seen him play CTF.

XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:09am
Played on 360 ctf today..so let me & tuna in
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:29am
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Played on 360 ctf today..so let me & tuna in

okay, lets do it. i'll get on 360 ut3 and i'll hit you up. i know a couple of good players that would definitely play with us, and we have a good chance at winning.
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:48am
Tuna i messaged u and Q80 to get in a party last night right? Q80 got in the party and talked to Prince. thats how he got added. im beginning to wonder why u keep posting that your mad but you havn't even tried to talk to Prince? and you said they? i guess you mean me and Prince? Prince is in a party every night why don't you just join his party and talk to him instead of posting about it?
Q80FACE View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Q80FACE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:26pm
tuna n bum teams rnt final yet n i think i took sumbodies spot who was supposed to play id much rather we enter a new (which prince said we cud do) team with either 1 of u guys or better yet both of u
-Q80FACE-
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:47pm
thats what i tried to tell him Q80! he keeps making a.s.s.umtions without talking to anyone. but im personaly done tryin to explain. either talk to Prince or quit b.i.t.c.h.i.n.! fk the dumb sh1t my man.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

thats what i tried to tell him Q80! he keeps making a.s.s.umtions without talking to anyone. but im personaly done tryin to explain. either talk to Prince or quit b.i.t.c.h.i.n.! fk the dumb sh1t my man.
what are you talking about? this is the first time i have heard about talking to prince blah blah blah. i wasn't even on XBL last night, buddy. i was busy all night so if i got online it must have been my little brother. i'll get online and talk to prince. when is this thing going down anyways?
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:25pm
next week. blah blah blah lol
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:59pm
okay, well i'll talk to you guys tonight sometime. i may go to a bar tonight (half off beer means i can buy a guinness for 3 bucks and a sweetwater for 2.50 yay) so how late do you guys play? it may be around midnight or 11 before i get back. i may not go out at all, i dunno yet.
I hope Prince saved room for my fist because i'm going to ram it into his stomach!
- Best Coast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>