Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Super-Sized Clan & Competition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super-Sized Clan & Competition
    Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 11:47am
Originally posted by GoDead

SupremeVenom - "Just like FnA & tRi used to be. "

^used to be? Are you under the impression that tRi isn't active?

=\

I'm saying tRi and FnA have seen way better days then we are in now.
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 11:53am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by Two_Fase

Originally posted by Deadaim

theres no reason for teams to be as big as some are, while they may be active teams ready to play.. thats acctually part of the problem.. all the active players who want to play are on the supersized teams.. whats the point of having 20 people ready to play a 5on5 if you have noone to play vs.

what's the point of a smaller clan not playing, claiming smaller clans work better for them? it goes both ways.
fail.. why should a clan with 8 members have to wait for a clan with 20 members to get online for 1 match...all these clans do is pick the same few ppl to go to war and have the rest represent them thats all. if that super sized clan with 20 members played 5 different teams  (With all different members for the wars)that day THEN and only then would the clan with all the members be doing something correctly with their players and lost talent

And Bingo was his name-o.

Also to add, its even better for a players skill to increase when fighting in a smaller clan, because that way he is being forced into learning more modes and thus actually creating more competition in all modes & better players all-round.

Also there is more pressure for a player in a small clan to become better, because you don't want to let your teammates down..
On the other hand with big clans the attitude for allot of players are:

"Well we have a big clan so someone else will show up if I can't or someone else can replace me because I'm not that good in that mode" and thats another factor whats causing this negative downgoing spiral.
iAM_NotImpressed View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
iAM Warfare Co-Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_NotImpressed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Crow is a fudge packer.

Obvious.

You should have seen the delicious gift basket he sent me last Christmas, it was packed with fudge.
The worst of the best.
PS3 = YLOD
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 3:40pm
I think the problem is with people being in more than one clan at the same time. How can you possibly play and compete against yourself? That's what's killing the competittion.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Supreme_Venom

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by Two_Fase

Originally posted by Deadaim

theres no reason for teams to be as big as some are, while they may be active teams ready to play.. thats acctually part of the problem.. all the active players who want to play are on the supersized teams.. whats the point of having 20 people ready to play a 5on5 if you have noone to play vs.

what's the point of a smaller clan not playing, claiming smaller clans work better for them? it goes both ways.
fail.. why should a clan with 8 members have to wait for a clan with 20 members to get online for 1 match...all these clans do is pick the same few ppl to go to war and have the rest represent them thats all. if that super sized clan with 20 members played 5 different teams  (With all different members for the wars)that day THEN and only then would the clan with all the members be doing something correctly with their players and lost talent

And Bingo was his name-o.

Also to add, its even better for a players skill to increase when fighting in a smaller clan, because that way he is being forced into learning more modes and thus actually creating more competition in all modes & better players all-round.

Also there is more pressure for a player in a small clan to become better, because you don't want to let your teammates down..
On the other hand with big clans the attitude for allot of players are:

"Well we have a big clan so someone else will show up if I can't or someone else can replace me because I'm not that good in that mode" and thats another factor whats causing this negative downgoing spiral.
couldnt of said it any better myself
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 10:48am
I think it's the Super Small clans that cause the problemWink

They run around with 3-5 players like little hobbit clans trying to be the most skilled unit out there but really don't provide any clan matches of worth.

Hobbit clans have no fun!

M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Sk-iller

They run around with 3-5 players like little hobbit clans trying to be the most skilled unit out there but really don't provide any clan matches of worth.

LMAO someone should create a Hobbit mod.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 10:59am

lol I know. I don't mind playing 5v5 but its gay having to wait around for years just for them to get their 3rd, 4th and 5th person on. 5v5 cool, 4v4 ok... 3v3 no way.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Mommyrox

So the smaller you get the harder to hit you are. Reverse Titan!
Loads of little yodas running around with improved speed.
We've just figured out what the nxt update is.
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 1:40pm

Originally posted by Mommyrox

So the smaller you get the harder to hit you are. Reverse Titan!
Loads of little yodas running around with improved speed.
We've just figured out what the nxt update is.

LMAO!
MEGA_DRoNE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_DRoNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 1:29pm
question if big clans are so bad y did crow and inc join qm instead of making a new clan qm already had a bad a** clan the few times ive got to battle qm crow and inc were not there they didnt need them  and if u  made more small clans there would be more no shows i think its pointless to argue that big clans are not good for ut3 because they are so give it up please
PSN = MEGA_DRoNE,DR-o-NE
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 1:32pm
qM had how many active players by then, 5?
If that brought them up to 7 people total available to wars I'd say there's nothing wrong with that.
MEGA_DRoNE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_DRoNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 1:43pm

they had others at the time they just werent active they also added foxy they did the same thing every other clan does y argue?

PSN = MEGA_DRoNE,DR-o-NE
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 2:37pm
i think your talking about uP.......
yea, they had foxy and Ric0 aswell. i think!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 2:52pm
Here's the biggest problem. Its alot of new talent out there that you new clans and small clans are overlooking.  For Example, NCF_Dagrynch. NCF in his name stand for "NEW CLAN FAIL" he's been playing this game for a long a** time and no one has picked him up. He has a mic, a joystick, and he's a good player.  When I was recruited in MEGA we got better as a team and tought each other and we got better as a team. So if you guys would just take the time and get some fresh players and teach and work with them the competition level will raise like a flood and so will the size of this community.  We put work in to make our clan what it is today. Its your turn now, make it fn happen.  We dont hold players against their will to play with another clan if they want to and that would make them happy we wouldnt disagree with it. So stop looking at rosters and wishing you had him and her and him and pick up him and her or him and make it pop peeps. Its not hard. Every team on here recruited and got better as a team. tRi, qM, Fna as should you. I can name players all day on here that could be recruited
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 2:56pm
Let me know if you need a list
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Vedakid

Here's the biggest problem. Its alot of new talent out there that you new clans and small clans are overlooking.  For Example, NCF_Dagrynch. NCF in his name stand for "NEW CLAN FAIL" he's been playing this game for a long a** time and no one has picked him up. He has a mic, a joystick, and he's a good player.  When I was recruited in MEGA we got better as a team and tought each other and we got better as a team. So if you guys would just take the time and get some fresh players and teach and work with them the competition level will raise like a flood and so will the size of this community.  We put work in to make our clan what it is today. Its your turn now, make it fn happen.  We dont hold players against their will to play with another clan if they want to and that would make them happy we wouldnt disagree with it. So stop looking at rosters and wishing you had him and her and him and pick up him and her or him and make it pop peeps. Its not hard. Every team on here recruited and got better as a team. tRi, qM, Fna as should you. I can name players all day on here that could be recruited

I've tried to get dagrynch to join SRC twice...some just like to freelance I suppose
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 5:00pm
he has said to me that he is still down with AK47 if they come back,
if not then he will be with I87... dagrynch is a cool dude and a good player.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
hcruiix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hcruiix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 5:38pm

for laughs give me a list of at least 10 players that r available nd that have fresh potential....
psshhhh...yea i killt ya....how bout ya justify my thug!!!
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by hcruiix

for laughs give me a list of at least 10 players that r available nd that have fresh potential....

Not many or not at all.
name_is_clantag
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by hcruiix

Go in any pub or the pub or your preference and look for new players with potential that r not in a clan.

Here's 10 just to bs around
1. Grog_Grog - currently on the forums
2. DaGrynch
3. Ak-47_Zero1256k
4. General Rodec - not sure if he's an alt account but he's nasty
5. Sul2Geon - just seen him earlier pretty good has potential
6. UR_DADDYs_DADDY - Not sure if he's in a clan but he's pretty good and has a mic
7. Pochilam - looking at him now he's pretty good
8. Believer41 - Potential
9. DrayB33ZY - Defensive player, potential, mic, available
10.  Hell throw Gamadik in there he/she has been playing for awhile and im sure that with a little work he/she could be a beast
hcruiix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hcruiix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 8:27pm
mite as well throw in felipetti in there.........................sul2Geon, im sure is an aliaser cuz he almost beat cbizzy nd iv nevr seen him bfore. 
psshhhh...yea i killt ya....how bout ya justify my thug!!!
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 8:48pm
hell throw Ckeli in there lol
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 9:45pm
Kudos to Venom for the creation of a thought provoking thread. While I don't discount the imperial size of some clans as having a detrimental effect on the game, it isn't what has me playing less and less these days. Primarily, it's the general d1ckmanship of so many regulars that keeps me away.
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 11:17pm

hell throw Ckeli in there lol

Yeah the only way he would work is if you speak portuguese.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>