| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Archangels

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Archangels
    Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

hes right, this dude has said some pritty fu*ked up things, he belongs with Hottchick in the "Crazy As Fu*k" section.

along with half the site ;)

Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 2:23pm
??
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

??

i was just saying half the site are crazy as fu.ck. i class myself as part of the crazy half too Embarrassed
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:18pm
Sorry, to me this is REAL.  This is as real of a representation as any one of you are going to see.  Just because we hide behind a computer does not mean we have to show anyless courtesy or tact.  
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Sorry, to me this is REAL.  This is as real of a representation as any one of you are going to see.  Just because we hide behind a computer does not mean we have to show anyless courtesy or tact.  

agreed... and if this person shows any signs of being the racist creep that you tell us he is then I'll gladly join the witch hunt, until then I prefer to go by the mantra of innocent until proven guilty.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by LuciFer

agreed... and if this person shows any signs of being the racist creep that you tell us he is then I'll gladly join the witch hunt, until then I prefer to go by the mantra of innocent until proven guilty.
Sounds good.  And my reference earlier wasnt directed completely at you.
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:35pm
That is well said indeed Lunchy, and from my experience this guy has shown nothing but respect, courtesy and tact.  How can I take him based on any behaviour other than what he has shown me so far?

I treat people online the same as I do in real life... yes I'm that nasty sometimes Wink
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:40pm
Understandable, but the growing trend im seeing is he's only nice to females.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:49pm
not true... he's played with at least 4 other PcX players and they're guys, and they seem to think he's ok.   True colours shine through given time so if you're right we'll see it and if you're not we wont.

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:51pm
Well, ive known about 30 guys, probably 20 of those people are on here, and they have the same thing to say about him.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:56pm
You're working on an assumption that he is who you think he is.  I'm not saying your wrong but until proved right you're still assuming.

I'm working on fact.  The way he's behaved in my presence.

In a way I hope he is who you say he is because if he's not then you guys will have made a genuine person feel very unwelcome for no reason other than you had a hunch and set out on a witch hunt because of it.

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:59pm
Ha, you must not have been around when the Genisis Reborn dude was around.  If you even read either one of this dudes posts, you would pick up on it in an instant.  I mean, how many people live in NC???  How many spell the same way.  How many say the exact same thing.  I know who he is.  That is fact.  
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by valjohn

Originally posted by Danjel8

Sorry but Lunchy is right...

Why do you want complete douchebags joining the site anyway? Its cool how it is, its great having a good mix of people on here without getting the KKK and OJ Simpson wannabe's on here.

Look at people who have joined fairly recently like the AA clan, now we all know they are alts but coz they seem like decent guys everyone has been cool with it. Just coz adolf hitler wants to sign up doesn't mean we need to rim his bumhole until he feels comfortable. Quite the opposite, this tw@t had trouble with one of my clan mates who I Fu K about with every night... I know that its this gay fate_reborn, genesis_i'm_gay and anthony or frank the snake. 

Sorry but your wrong, horribly wrong.

MAYBE Lunchy is right ... I don't know, but anyway that's not the point. I don't know the guy : neither Archangel_Fate, nor Genesis_Reborn & Co.

So, you want to clear this site of "douchebags" ... well, I think that you're gonna be a busy man, cause half of the members should disappear Big smile.... hope you know that I'm joking.

Everyone is free to join this site as long as the rules are respected. Everyone has the right to express himself, even if some subjects bother the other members.
Sometimes I feel uncomfortable for the people being the target of some post because some of the members don't measure their words ... that's all I wanted to say.
It's crazy how fast the people are filed into categories here : "noobs", "jerks", "a$$holes", etc .. etc.. etc ..

And again, this only my point of view, I'm not speaking for the others

But, just a reminder : a Community is made of ALL sort of people Smile

lol.. btw if i am one of the people you are refering to.. i was kidding when i implied you were a slut..

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:08pm

Ha, you must not have been around when the Genisis Reborn dude was around.  If you even read either one of this dudes posts, you would pick up on it in an instant.  I mean, how many people live in NC???  How many spell the same way.  How many say the exact same thing.  I know who he is.  That is fact.  

OK well fine, as has been pointed out to me by someone else, you have as much right to treat the guy like an arsehole if you want to, just as I have a right to treat him how he's treated me, which is respectfully.

And from now on I shan't meddle in things that don't concern me.

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

OK well fine, as has been pointed out to me by someone else, you have as much right to treat the guy like an arsehole if you want to, just as I have a right to treat him how he's treated me, which is respectfully.

And from now on I shan't meddle in things that don't concern me.
Im not trying to be disrespectful to you or anyone else.  I just know im not lying and wanted to convey that.  You can treat him how you like.  But, to me, the only way he can be taken seriously (by me anyway) is to stop.  Maybe he has changed how he is acting, i hope.  But he still has at least one more flaw he needs to try and change or cover.  Im sure hes not far from being an adult, and one less thing anyone needs is some one who thinks its okay to do these things in a some what civilized society.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:15pm
*smacks deadaim with a large trout*

Off topic post, but IDGAF. 90% of the b.s in here is exactly that. B.S :> Super Street Fighter 4 is coming out soon, which is pretty much an upgraded version of 4 (Think Super Street Fighter 2 when it came out). Bigger multiplayer lobbies, Team mode, the bonus stages from SF2 are back, almost 10 new characters, new ultras for everyone, etc. Coming out some time this spring. (yes, i'm advertising for a game. They don't pay me, but I realized most of the people on here are pro FPS. Fighting games are just as competitive as FPS games, if not more).

One more thing: F UCK SALT!
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:16pm
cant we trace ips on this site?

and just reading this topic it seems rather obvious hes the same guy from before.. and in that case i would have to agree with lunchy that he is a pathogical liar and should be shunned from the community.

im pretty sure the nail in the coffin was his repeated use of "and a few people warned me of this site" "a few people warned me about you"

come on people.. lets be honest.. noone is going around PSN warning people not to go to iamgaming.com because of lunchy.. its pretty obvious the guy has issues..

anyhow i dont want to be a mean person, and yes im assuming here.. but assumptions happen all the time and i feel like this kid should just man up.. if he really cant handle using his real alias because he burnt his rep then he should deal with that,  tired of people just thinking the internet is a ****hole that you can piss on and just change your name and your reborn (lol)
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:18pm
Reborn AHAHAHAHAHAH, that was Genius.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Super Street Fighter 4 is coming out soon!
get ready to get yo ass kicked by me and the stretchy African dude! PLZ believe 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

come on people.. lets be honest.. noone is going around PSN warning people not to go to iamgaming.com because of lunchy.. its pretty obvious the guy has issues..

damn, and I thought this community would be thriving if it wasn't for warnings about the fearsome lunchy putting all the newcomers off ;) j/k

nah, in all seriousness I can see the similarities in his posting style too, but if he is an as.shole im sure he'll out himself in the end.. you know what they say, sh1t always rises to the top.

warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:24pm

...  I mean, how many people live in NC??? ....  
How about Epic, you know the people who MADE ut3...
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by warfare

...  I mean, how many people live in NC??? ....  
How about Epic, you know the people who MADE ut3...
What i meant.  Is every account he has, they all say NC.  Like,...all 9 accounts on here. 
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Super Street Fighter 4 is coming out soon!
get ready to get yo ass kicked by me and the stretchy African dude! PLZ believe 

LOL! Dhalsim is Indian! :> He's ass too. Half the cast just ****s on him
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:31pm
lol @ rican calling dhalism african
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:34pm
Ok, i just wiki'd him and yea, hes Indian. no matter, i beast with him! Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>