FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 245246247248249 318>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 10:58am
Exactly what I was saying, thanks for the proof.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 3:20pm
notice how this thread has the most pages on this website. it just shows how we cant get along and how ignorant we "all" are. Dagon and Oops yall chill; you guys are great players and cool people. yes, dagon is a noob and yes, Oops you are old as dirt but go set up a clan match and have some fun and not stressing yourself out on a "GAME WEBSITE." lol and im only kidding about that dirt part Oops. haha(yes you are a dueling noob dagonTongue)
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

notice how this thread has the most pages on this website. it just shows how we cant get along and how ignorant we "all" are. Dagon and Oops yall chill; you guys are great players and cool people. yes, dagon is a noob and yes, Oops you are old as dirt but go set up a clan match and have some fun and not stressing yourself out on a "GAME WEBSITE." lol and im only kidding about that dirt part Oops. haha(yes you are a dueling noob dagonTongue)

lool and your gay'R then a 2 dollar bill no stress involved Feh its just fun fk'n with some people i wish Luckycharm was on here DAM i could have some fun fk'n with that dude
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 3:42pm
Fun yh ?
anyway I already challenged you twice this week, oOPS, where's your clan at ?
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 3:50pm
if you would a "small" part of brain dagon you would have noticed that oops is completly dead theres only 2 of us left and i'm leavin it soon myself to start my own clan...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Fun yh ?

persistent little bugar aren't you? listen m8 i own you! you showed me your lacking killing skills when you were in a US server! It was TOO EASY to kill you! go have assosiate or CS show you how to frag and then just maybe i'll go ahead and kick your ass?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

lool and your gay'R then a 2 dollar bill no stress involved Feh its just fun fk'n with some people i wish Luckycharm was on here DAM i could have some fun fk'n with that dude
LOLOL a 2 dollar bill? but no if he is taking it the wrong way just chill.

@HeadH Yo if you need any help with your clan add me Fehtalatee and if that acc is full add iAM_Hope(3) < cant remember lol

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 4:23pm

@HeadH Yo if you need any help with your clan add me Fehtalatee and if that acc is full add iAM_Hope(3) < cant remember lol

so what your say'n is that they can say whatever they want and i shouldn't respond right? that aint no fun
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 5:58pm
You are so sad. O.o
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 6:42pm

so what your say'n is that they can say whatever they want and i shouldn't respond right? that aint no fun
dagon doesnt realy know you. like if i call him a noob, he knows im kidding and no he is not a noob; if you call him a noob, he would take it the wrong way because your some random person that he does not know. but to solve all this..."dagon meet Oops...Oops meet dagon(noobTongue)" haha and i know yall know ME! im the biggest badest flag runner(that cant duel) that you have ever met! US AND EU!! you want some of this!?...punkAngry
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 6:48pm
lmao feh your a joke you can't even flag run in a server full of noobs xD btw i sent you an invite on your feh account with my new clan account :)
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 6:54pm
lol everybody be hatin on feh...hes got skills, just needs some fine tuning, but hes better thn most ppl give him credit for.
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 6:56pm
lmao tx he knows i'm just jkin with him he knows hes a good flag runner thats all that matters :p
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 7:03pm
lol i know man, i mess with him a lot too haha.... feh u noob :P dunno if his ego needed that compliment from me...might nvr hear the end of it x_x

i have a feeling somew noob is gonna post after me :P
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

lol everybody be hatin on feh...hes got skills, just needs some fine tuning, but hes better thn most ppl give him credit for.
LOLOLOL!!!! thank you TX haha someone gives me credit! does these mean im not a noob??? =D
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 7:06pm

lol i know man, i mess with him a lot too haha.... feh u noob :P dunno if his ego needed that compliment from me...might nvr hear the end of it x_x
LOL i didnt get to see this post before i post mine above. but yea even TX said it im the biggest badest flag runner anyone ever seen(lol jk jk)
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 7:09pm

LOLOLOL!!!! thank you TX haha someone gives me credit! does these mean im not a noob??? =D

no chance that you get away that easily you noob you always will stay the biggest noob ever!Big smile
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 10:48pm
lol god damnit tx why did you go and do that!!! lol yes hes a good player that needs to learn a few more things but now his heads going to be so big im not sure anyone else can fit in a server with him!!!! FEH! you suck.... jk bro ;)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 4:22am

You know you sound like Strider...
Just as ignorant, just as convinced by your own skills...
Similar grammar weakness...
u still thinking about me fella! u r a serious stalker strider fan! surprise 4 u real soon gnna make u real quiet
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 4:51am
Can't wait. :D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 6:41am

i hope u aint gnna hide when it goes up
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 6:48am
Originally posted by Bally_Man

Is this a family program or should parental advisory be considered when it goes up?Shocked

Oh brother, in my age getting it up is every time harder Cry

c========Warm wishes, Sblink=====================(_(_

gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 8:04am
LooooooL
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 8:29am

Fun yh ?

persistent little bugar aren't you? listen m8 i own you! you showed me your lacking killing skills when you were in a US server! It was TOO EASY to kill you! go have assosiate or CS show you how to frag and then just maybe i'll go ahead and kick your ass?
Pubs...
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 8:30am
Originally posted by summ3rblink

Originally posted by Bally_Man

Is this a family program or should parental advisory be considered when it goes up?Shocked

Oh brother, in my age getting it up is every time harder Cry

c========Warm wishes, Sblink=====================(_(_

Ohh Summerblink that was really uncalled for ! :D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 245246247248249 318>