Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

El Gato

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: El Gato
    Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 2:29pm
El Gato
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Originally posted by Darkn3ss

Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

i'm not sure which one i'm getting yet Mikey.. i might wait for the new Haupauge to come out this winter? i'm sure they will improve the new one, because now they have compitition from El Gato

what's the point in sizzle getting a HDPVR ....... like no joke you suck bro, all you do is play like a noob in VCTF, who wants to watch that.

you shouldn't play vctf if your going to get pwnd like you have been and then get butthurt enough to keep posting on here CS .___. what happened when we went head to head with sniper by the redeemer on your eu server? :) you can't even cap a flag on EU? :o maybe i'll 10-0 you and record it? naw 10-0'n you wouldn't be worth recording CS lol i play on EU all the time, because you EU players wont play vctf on US, and i still get mine :o

did you see what Mikey did to Tripox in the duel tourney CS? Tripox shouldn't ever play in duel tourneys, and you shouldn't ever play vctf :)

dudes were calling you out and you were getting mad as hell.. you were screaming "why would i care if i lose at vctf?" lmao   

Blabla essay when CS funny joke.

Lol that essay was so pointless brah

yet you and the dude that can't ever fisish a map responed? CS is just butthurt like always... i've been beating him in vctf and i guess he doesn't like that

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 3:41pm

i'm not sure which one i'm getting yet Mikey.. i might wait for the new Haupauge to come out this winter? i'm sure they will improve the new one, because now they have compitition from El Gato

what's the point in sizzle getting a HDPVR ....... like no joke you suck bro, all you do is play like a noob in VCTF, who wants to watch that.

you shouldn't play vctf if your going to get pwnd like you have been and then get butthurt enough to keep posting on here CS .___. what happened when we went head to head with sniper by the redeemer on your eu server? :) you can't even cap a flag on EU? :o maybe i'll 10-0 you and record it? naw 10-0'n you wouldn't be worth recording CS lol i play on EU all the time, because you EU players wont play vctf on US, and i still get mine :o

did you see what Mikey did to Tripox in the duel tourney CS? Tripox shouldn't ever play in duel tourneys, and you shouldn't ever play vctf :)

dudes were calling you out and you were getting mad as hell.. you were screaming "why would i care if i lose at vctf?" lmao   

yet you and the dude that can't ever fisish a map responed? CS is just butthurt like always... i've been beating him in vctf and i guess he doesn't like that

I dont make maps dude lmao
PSN:Imaginative
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 4:30pm
Sizzle <<

how can you beat me in VCTF? its a team game, your talking garbage
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 5:13pm
You guys all suck. El tortillera. 
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 5:36pm
Sup sizzle. You on ut3 these days. I see coolworx still play:-)
I dont even find the game.. Lol. jk
I turned in to a SnD whore on MW3, lol.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 6:37pm
ME>>>
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 7:02pm
lol i'm sure there's a lot of s&d ho's to keep you company Shaker.. i don't play mw3 or bo
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

ME>>>

ME>>>
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 9:16pm
trAp>>>>
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 9:49pm
TRAPAHOLICS
BUMRUSH24SEV {Voted as Best TDM & CTF Player in numerous rankings, A-Lister, & iAM Gaming DM Tourney Winner}
MIKEYBRENNAN { Ranked in the "The Duel Tier"}
PHILLIN {Ranked as an A-Lister in "The CTF Tier" & 1/4 of  Velocity, Last CTF Tourneys winning team}
D-MAFIA {The founder of arguably the most well known clan on UT3, AK-47 & C-Lister on CTF Tier}
TRIPOX {Member of AK-47 & probably in the top 5 best players to ever join the clan}

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 9:52pm

TRAPAHOLICS
BUMRUSH24SEV {Voted as Best TDM & CTF Player in numerous rankings, A-Lister, & iAM Gaming DM Tourney Winner}
MIKEYBRENNAN { Ranked in the "The Duel Tier"}
PHILLIN {Ranked as an A-Lister in "The CTF Tier" & 1/4 of  Velocity, Last CTF Tourneys winning team}
D-MAFIA {The founder of arguably the most well known clan on UT3, AK-47 & C-Lister on CTF Tier}
TRIPOX {Member of AK-47 & probably in the top 5 best players to ever join the clan}

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 10:12pm
wtf? lol you 2 need some time alone? :)

and Mikey i quit out of Suspense so i wouldn't embarass you and Tripox any further   
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 10:58pm
^lol? I don't know what you're talking about? I can't play w/ tripox in any mode i havent even played or tried to play w/ him in ctf. We cool but we are to much of great players with too much high standards. It's like having our top Us player teaming with Eu top player on a host where they have same ping. I only play somewhat good if im with trainwreck <3 
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 3:16am

Lol bum doesnt even create maps, confusing much?
He should have, would have been epic lol.

lol Sizzle, Why are you remotely even thinking that offending my attempt of creating a map will hurt me? Please, just stop it.
Smoke some weed man. 
Stop building walls and walk around them. Its iAMgaming.
Why do you even respond so sirious to CS? He's one annoying english omelet anyway :P

Beating up somebody in VCTF 2012 = very cool story bro
Only kills that are legit now in that mode are from Dagon.

Blabla write me any essay any day.
Last time to respond.

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 7:13am
VCTF all to easy
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 8:52am
Slayer <3... Remember when you played CTF only?  Now you're a pretty damn good dueler and dabble into Vctf... I love everyone right now.. Excuse me
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 8:58am
Originally posted by DahBlackWorm

Slayer <3... Remember when you played CTF only?  Now you're a pretty damn good dueler and dabble into Vctf... I love everyone right now.. Excuse me

your excused

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 10:36am

lol Sizzle,<FONT> Why are you remotely even thinking that offending my attempt of creating a map will hurt me? Please, just stop it.
Smoke some weed man. 
Why do you even respond so sirious to CS? He's one annoying english omelet anyway :P

Last time to respond.

iamgaming is where the people i own come to tell it like it aint.. i have more fun ingame win or lose then anyone

you, Bum and CS can suck my nuts, because i could give a sh1t less.. there's too many cool people ingame to give a sh1t about the few haters dumb sh1t on here

funny thing is you don't even play ut3, but your always chiming in on here like you know something? lol   
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 10:59am
Wasn't this thread supposed to be about a capture device?
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 12:00pm

lol Sizzle,<FONT> Why are you remotely even thinking that offending my attempt of creating a map will hurt me? Please, just stop it.
Smoke some weed man. 

Last time to respond.

iamgaming is where the people i own come to tell it like it aint.. i have more fun ingame win or lose then anyone

you, Bum and CS can suck my nuts, because i could give a sh1t less.. there's too many cool people ingame to give a sh1t about the few haters dumb sh1t on here

funny thing is you don't even play ut3, but your always chiming in on here like you know something? lol   

I dont know if your aware but you have ZERO haters from my knowledge. I know I am definitely not hating on Sissy G lol.  I am very blunt and I'll tell you whats on my mind.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Wasn't this thread supposed to be about a capture device?

lol yea, but my haters needed a little attention Pinn :)

i've been checking into Sony Vegas Pro 11.. it sounds great for editing    
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 7:27pm
Lol i'm sorry but um.... no disrespect any such as CS or whoever says "the own in vctf" and even if it was just @sizzle or the mode. 

Just saying no matter how bad you guys think vctf is... You can't do half the sit you guys think you can do in that mode. Might not be the hardest mode to ge down, yeah use a longbow or whatever but to have skills. To do what me,chris,streetz,and feht do (not comparing myself to chris @gays who will say so) you can't run that mode. Maybe in a pub. But even a clanmatch I still run get flag and hold it down for about HALF the game while getting my massacre.  
And i'm sure people that play and SEEN this like Pinnacle,Sizzle,Streetz,Feht,Disco,king, and others that been active will not disagree with me. Not saying i'm better then anyone else but you sure damn can NOT do what I manage to pull off in about 5 mins and keep at it then kill yourself then do it all over again. 

^^there's my essay. Much love guys. Happy ****y weekend hopefully our Marines will be safe. <3
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 7:51pm
No matter who's your crew...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 12:00am
i know i get mine in vctf... only a hater would say otherwise :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>