| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Vctf/WF AllStars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ubernoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vctf/WF AllStars
    Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 12:16am
Man I hear a lot abt VCTF/CTF being spammy but I'd argue Duel is equal or more spam, considering there's only 2 ppl playing. Just that they call it "checking corners" instead lol

This doesn't apply to all duelers obv, but many of the regular winners wouldn't look as good if there was Accuracy-scores showing at the end of duels

*Sits back and watches thread explode*
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 1:09am
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

Originally posted by SIZZLE

DAM feh... 15 hammer kills on you in 1 tdm game? lmfao thanx for the jackhammer award... don't ever mention skill to me again son
LOLOL!!! this happened like 2mins ago, i knew you was going to brag about it, you were so happy in that server. lol skill? dawg we were at Sent, close in space, so it doesnt take any skills to use that weapon. its funny how you got 5 or 6 kills on me with that thing? and you hyped it to 15?? lol and i got the hammer award btw. with 34 kills(all hammer kills) being 2nd to top score on my team when you at the bottom of yo list for your team. i got 3 doubles with one muti kill with the hammer. it was easy to use it because of close in spaces. try again Syg.

hammer doesnt make you good noob

OMG... i knew you would just lie.. it was 15 EXACTLY! you were using stinger for about 1/4 of that game! and you only killed me in total 4 times... 2 with stinger and 2 with hammer!... i had 29 kills all with the hammer though! why you always lie? like i said... don't ever mention skill to me again son lmao that was your best team swap ever
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 2:04am

Originally posted by FehtalaTee

DAM feh... 15 hammer kills on you in 1 tdm game? lmfao thanx for the jackhammer award... don't ever mention skill to me again son
LOLOL!!! this happened like 2mins ago, i knew you was going to brag about it, you were so happy in that server. lol skill? dawg we were at Sent, close in space, so it doesnt take any skills to use that weapon. its funny how you got 5 or 6 kills on me with that thing? and you hyped it to 15?? lol and i got the hammer award btw. with 34 kills(all hammer kills) being 2nd to top score on my team when you at the bottom of yo list for your team. i got 3 doubles with one muti kill with the hammer. it was easy to use it because of close in spaces. try again Syg.

hammer doesnt make you good noob

OMG... i knew you would just lie.. it was 15 EXACTLY! you were using stinger for about 1/4 of that game! and you only killed me in total 4 times... 2 with stinger and 2 with hammer!... i had 29 kills all with the hammer though! why you always lie? like i said... don't ever mention skill to me again son lmao that was your best team swap ever
lol what? maybe i should get bowler? you had less than 20 points. wait why am i even talkin with you?

play Syg vs my team. sinse you are so GREAT, play tOp. come on, its better than the vctf scrubs that you hang with these days.

lol Syg, i know for a FACT! you WILL NOT PLAY. just dont post Syg ALL of iAMg KNOWS you wont play. you not too far from Strider
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 6:46am
Can we cut the cr.ap and maybe start a discussion who would be in that "allstar team" ?
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
The Keyboard Samurai View Drop Down
Please....Listen to me whine

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 6:54am
Pretty sure i can still kick ass.

ill go it alone if no-one will support me
- no more than 3v1; coz 3v1 is tuff enough;
roughinery or   albatross-

^ ill stick a couple of flags in [rofl]  :)

- Let the b****in' and comments begin
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 7:22am
Skeezie, nothin against you, but there's no way you can compete against them..

Their roster for this:
Fehtalatee
Penguin
Phantaci
PhhiLLn
Rican
Helschream
Tourmenter

Now, I made a "collection", at least for the vctf allstars. I only included players that are active/still good enough, I did not include anyone who was a beast but is retired or anyone who might not take it serious..
Anyone, especially those on the list, feel free to add anyone you think might be perfect to play in this, regarding my conditions above..

TX
DEVIL_Disco_UnZ
DEVIL_Terror
THE_KING_ETERNAL
BucKetHe4D
Shaker/Skiller
DEVIL_Dragov
DEVIL_Vendetta
DarkEyedSamurai (papa2dogg)
ThatsMatt
Seifer

Help me add more to the pool so we can figure out a good team
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 7:52am
:>
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 7:56am

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 8:06am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

LOLOLOLOLOL
ME + CS >>>>>>>>>>>>>> YOU IN POKEMON!!!!
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 8:26am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

LOLOLOLOLOL
ME + CS >>>>>>>>>>>>>> YOU IN POKEMON!!!!

:DDDDDD

Me and dark = pokemon masters :)

I will use Metapod on these VCTF noobs no joke :P
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 8:31am

Metapod >>> VCTF NOOBS Trlolololololol :P
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 8:34am
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Their roster for this:
Fehtalatee
Penguin
Phantaci
PhhiLLn
Rican
Helschream
Tourmenter

Now, I made a "collection", at least for the vctf allstars. I only included players that are active/still good enough, I did not include anyone who was a beast but is retired or anyone who might not take it serious..
Anyone, especially those on the list, feel free to add anyone you think might be perfect to play in this, regarding my conditions above..

TX<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">                                   </span>
DEVIL_Disco_UnZ<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">                    </span>
DEVIL_Terror<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">                         </span>
THE_KING_ETERNAL<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">                    </span><span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">               </span>
BucKetHe4D<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">                         </span>
Shaker/Skiller<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">                         </span>
DEVIL_Dragov<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">                         </span>
DEVIL_Vendetta<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">                    </span>
DarkEyedSamurai (papa2dogg)<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">          </span>
ThatsMatt
Seifer<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">     </span>

HMM maybe they should just ring DEVIL then if they want the vCTF allstars...
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 8:44am
HAHAHA STRING SHOT USED BY A LVL. 100 VENUSAUR!!
DUDE WHO USES THAT??!!!!
Y U NO USE SOLARBEAM???????????

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 8:58am

HAHAHA STRING SHOT USED BY A LVL. 100 VENUSAUR!!
DUDE WHO USES THAT??!!!!
Y U NO USE SOLARBEAM???????????
<br ="Apple-interchange-newline">

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :DDDD
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 9:30am
pftttt me>errbody in pokemom
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 9:35am
Who do we get to own?
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 9:54am
CS I JUST WENT HAM WITH HARDEN
I USED X-ACCURACY SO I COULD HARDEN EVEN FASTAH HAHAHAHA
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 9:56am

CS I JUST WENT HAM WITH HARDEN
I USED X-ACCURACY SO I COULD HARDEN EVEN FASTAH HAHAHAHA

hahahahaha like a BOSS !!!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 9:58am
Originally posted by ax412

Who do we get to own?

how easy would it be to hammer you or Bum 15 times in tdm? could you ever see that happening? your boy Feh got jackhammerd 4 real NO BS! when your boy was using stinger, his ass was still getting hammered! he taunted and then switched teams like he was going to do something? he got rayped :) wish i already had my Haupuuge HD PVR, because id show just how much he lies :)
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 10:00am

Originally posted by ax412

Who do we get to own?

how easy would it be to hammer you or Bum 15 times in tdm? could you ever see that happening? your boy Feh got jackhammerd 4 real NO BS! when your boy was using stinger, his ass was still getting hammered! he taunted and then switched teams like he was going to do something? he got rayped :) wish i already had my Haupuuge HD PVR, because id show just how much he lies :)
y r u talking about a pub tdm 6v6 on sentinel
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 10:07am

Their roster for this:
Fehtalatee
Penguin
Phantaci
PhhiLLn
Rican
Helschream
Tourmenter

TX<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">                                   </span>
DEVIL_Disco_UnZ<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">                    </span>
DEVIL_Terror<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">                         </span>
THE_KING_ETERNAL<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">                    </span><span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">               </span>
BucKetHe4D<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">                         </span>
Shaker/Skiller<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">                         </span>
DEVIL_Dragov<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">                         </span>
DEVIL_Vendetta<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">                    </span>
DarkEyedSamurai (papa2dogg)<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre">          </span>
ThatsMatt

k i'll just take old washed up AR + TX then, and we'll try to atleast put up a decent fight against your rough and ready allstars
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 10:11am

Their roster for this:
Fehtalatee
Penguin
Phantaci
PhhiLLn
Rican
Helschream
Tourmenter

ThatsMatt

k i'll just take old washed up AR + TX then, and we'll try to atleast put up a decent fight against your rough and ready allstars
What are you talking about ?
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 10:13am

Their roster for this:
Fehtalatee
Penguin
Phantaci
PhhiLLn
Rican
Helschream
Tourmenter

ThatsMatt

What are you talking about ?

He's calling AR grandpa's.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 10:25am
waht am i talking about... no Chris or Arkos Dagon? lol and i didn't see TX up there at first

there isn't anyone on your list that i can't hang with Dagon! you wouldn't know that though... there are some on that list that i would just fk'n own period!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 10:43am
When do we play?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>