Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

HAS ANYONE HEARD?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAS ANYONE HEARD?
    Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 11:21am
it was more like 1:00am est.

I like Chisox's version of Bird is the Word best.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 5:48pm
You can still reply to me so I can read them when I get online you douche

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 5:48pm
so did anyone get the malware thingy today?
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 7:04pm
from wat i heard a there were some thousands who couldn't get online today, thats it...once again people grossly overplayed the scope & effect of an alleged 'supervirus' or watever.

now for those of u who are paranoid heres a thought to linger on...our government has some of THE brightest minds under employment especially in cyber security, and yet in all the time they had to work on this, not only could they not provide a permanent solution, but they also couldn't not identify what it would/would not do upon launch?

maybe they purposefully overplayed the thing so that people would go to that site & run that scan thru their system...maybe something else was put into our systems during the scan. lol who knows, but i love thinkn outside the box like that, itd b a trip if i turned out to b right haha
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

so did anyone get the malware thingy today?
nope
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

from wat i heard a there were some thousands who couldn't get online today, thats it...once again people grossly overplayed the scope & effect of an alleged 'supervirus' or watever.

now for those of u who are paranoid heres a thought to linger on...our government has some of THE brightest minds under employment especially in cyber security, and yet in all the time they had to work on this, not only could they not provide a permanent solution, but they also couldn't not identify what it would/would not do upon launch?

maybe they purposefully overplayed the thing so that people would go to that site & run that scan thru their system...maybe something else was put into our systems during the scan. lol who knows, but i love thinkn outside the box like that, itd b a trip if i turned out to b right haha

if you were one of those thousands you may have felt a little bit differently TX :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 1:55am
my uncle was but if i couldn't get online id just go ride my bike & otherwise occupy myself... nbd
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 11:35am
bs you would be crying tx
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

bs you would be crying tx

hell yes he would be... i've still got his messages from back when we couldn't get on DCU at times lol
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 1:29pm
only reason i mightv been upset if it were me was if i couldn't pay for my classes since the deadline was yesterday but thats why i have family who also hv internet lol
iv gone longer thn a few hours without bein online b4 like i said its nbd
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 2:44pm
ok well what if the virus would have also messed up your pc and your ps3? it could have happened... see if i warn you again lol
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

only reason i mightv been upset if it were me was if i couldn't pay for my classes since the deadline was yesterday but thats why i have family who also hv internet lol
iv gone longer thn a few hours without bein online b4 like i said its nbd
where do you plan to transfer. (in Cali?)
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 4:16pm
ya im not gnna move outside cali...but theres a remote campus for Cal State Long Beach about 15mi from my house thats for engineering majors so im lookn into that

@sizzle itd b a diff story if hardware or software was damaged but from all the reports i was hearing the only effect this thing had was inability to access the internet, and not even for a full day...hardly something to worry about imo, theres plenty of ways 2 pass a few hours
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 6:07pm
no there's only 2... shmex and golf :)
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 7:05pm
lol nice
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12