| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

How did you get into your clan?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How did you get into your clan?
    Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 1:30pm

my first clan ever was SMP! at the time it was SMP_TheProdigy and SMP_JudgeDredd & they had just recruited SMP_Urlord75, so i tried out and made it ^_^ good times! my SMP name was SMP_Ipwn

i then joined up with BIOFREAKS...was in that clan for quite a bit,about 6-8 months...great group of people for sure, they were and always will be like family~... i've had some good times with them... my name was HAWT_BIOFREAK

NRG and BIOFREAKS then entertwined and made up a clan called FaTaL... Chric_C,Biosoaker,& I formed it & i was made leader ^_^ and we played Instagib CTF and at one point tried to take down FEAR, BUT i do remember we gave FEAR good matches whenever some of the members would come into my host and just play for fun =] FaTaL was a pretty cool unique clan because of the different members...we had exactly 16 members and our names were wicked cool....here's an example:

FaTaL_XVi <---- Me

we all had roman numerals!

DK... joined up with them almost right after FaTaL broke up. DK was full of excellent players and  i was lucky to be apart of that clan... the co-leader DK_1337Nasty put me through some hardcore training!

Now i'm with iAM =] & i must say i really enjoy being apart of this clan ^_^ they are a great group of guys!

yaaaa so that's my UT3 History ^_^

Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 1:36pm

Dead

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 1:43pm
omgosh DOD i totally forgot you were a blackcat! what was ur BC name? if you dont mind me asking...
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 1:53pm
I was just playing and Crazy fatality said to me I should try to contact sw_asspunch and see if I could get into SW. Contacted him, played some games and was asked to join. :)
It's my one and only clan to date.

Was right pleased b/c I'd only had online for a few weeks. :D
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

omgosh DOD i totally forgot you were a blackcat! what was ur BC name? if you dont mind me asking...

l87Blackcat
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 2:03pm
Haha jus realized i posted tha same $hit twice in this thread....Talk About Doin Bad LoL
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 2:08pm
lol @ u =P
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by ICN_BAIN

I played in Shinobi's PC Speed DM rooms all the time before I had a mic. When I finally got one and talked to him he mentioned that he was forming a PC Speed clan and wanted to know if I was interested. It was my first clan invite so I jumped on it.
Just thought that I would update this since I'm no longer in PcX. I asked JP if ICN would consider me for membership and two days later I'm in. Great clan with great people. Thanks ICN! Thanks JP!
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 3:31pm
never actually new that the majority of Qm went to ICN so the reason i joined was not based on that.. i actually got a message from danjel way back and i denied cuz i was on upgrade which was our clan from the 360... then they split up again cuz phantaci wasnt on as much.. then i accepted icn and here i am
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 3:33pm
correction.. knew instead of new
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 3:35pm
I didn't know ICN grabbed the black worm? Well, I knew Danjel liked to but, I didn't know they got the actual player. Played betrayal with him the other night. I didn't do much playing. I was the target for most of the game. This is a great pickup for ICN. Duhblackworm is a cool mo-fo too!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 3:42pm
DSX-about 3 months into the game i just had a lucky good game and got an offer
by DSX_freeza to join and becuzz it was my first offer i said HELL YEA!!
but while i was with DSX i relized that i was like the only one with a mic and one of the few from america so i wanted out.so i join EUK with joker,but that never took off and we merged with AK-47.although it was fun with AK-47, once again not to ment ppl had mics and the clan became 2 big 2 fast imo. it just felt like AK-47 was recruiting NE one who wanted in.about that time i started talaking to 187_CEL0 and he let me know that if i wanted to join them i was welcome,so i left AK for 187 that same day.although 187 was fun ass hell to play with and everyone was chill,bad ass player to play withl,them being all in the west coast and me in the east coast really fuk'ed up the times we can play together.so i left and that very same day i jumped into a pub CTF match and about 5 MEGA's were on my team and were disscussing a clan match that they were about to do and how they were down 1 person,then drone said "RICAN can fill in cant he???"and i was like "FUK YEA!!!"and that is the END!!!! glad to be wit MEGA and hope to stay wit them till the game is DEAD!!!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

I didn't know ICN grabbed the black worm? Well, I knew Danjel liked to but, I didn't know they got the actual player. Played betrayal with him the other night. I didn't do much playing. I was the target for most of the game. This is a great pickup for ICN. Duhblackworm is a cool mo-fo too!

We need to set up some more betrayal... cokkenballs the mid air target :)

Just for the reckon I do not grab any blackworms!!! lolol
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 3:55pm
i started out playing on an instagib clan with Rage back when Force was around and we argued back and forth on who was best.  People like Betagang, Lady Rage, Herbert, roadrage, ass2mouth, Baidog, Killaboy were on there...Now the only ones that play UT3 regularly are me and Herbert
Then when Rage fell apart i got an offer on another instagib team with Fear (formerly Force players)...Tourmenter, Soulfire, Phantom, Reaper, Nasty, Leon, Pain, Shockz, Lock and a bunch of others made up that team.  When we were having trouble playing (lack of) in clan matches, Pain, Shockz, me decided to split off and do our own thing and now here we are with SRC
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by ICN_Danjel8

Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

We need to set up some more betrayal... cokkenballs the mid air target :)

Just for the reckon I do not grab any blackworms!!! lolol
Oh that game was pathetic. I got bent over.
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 6:22pm
Started out by playing vctf for about three months but then switched over to ctf.  after playing for about a month with some of the SRC members, SRC_Mr-X asked me to join so i did
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 6:33pm
NRG- My tag was K-Otic_NRG/DarknessFell_NRG- me, chris and bab89 wanted to start a clan after we played the blackcats.

FaTaL-My tag was FaTaL_VI we merged with the BIOFREAKS to take on FEAR

tWc-My tag was tWc_Dark_NRG NRG and tWc Merged

tOp- My tag was tOp_xGIxVAx was recruited by ace

A-R- my tag is A-R_AmPliFi3D was recruited by DoD
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 6:53pm
FSoT (Future Soldiers of Time.. (TimeSplitters: FP clan)) - I was originally recruited by a guy named Firefox to join the Wounded Soldiers, but just before I got added to the roster, he splintered off and formed his own clan.  Nevertheles to say, I went with him.  Looking bad at it.. bad choice.. because we only lasted one clan match before Firefox killed it.

RTO - I got recommended to them by D-Mafia and recruited by GH3TTO_B3AST.  I left when Punisher originally killed it, along with Dark Inferno.  However, megafreak took over and kept it alive, but I decided to remain a free agent until..

Heavenly - I got recruited by Trinity and I can't wait to start getting into some really good games with them.
Unique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Unique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 8:16pm
Bk / cBs-My neighbor, My best friend and Myself....I didnt get ut3 till a year later and they moved on to cod4 so we never went official in ut3.

NRG-I was really close friends wit Bio+Chris and before i knew it i was xXtR3me_NRG

eZ-Quest4Victory, BrokeNDisk and Myself decide to start a BF BC 2 clan but we acctually played ut3. eZ-RaTeD.xD

FaTaL-Ipwn n Bio already explained this. imagine Fear vs. Fatal FaTaL_IV <<<Coolest Name

tWNRG-I was in skool wen this went down. tWc_xXtR3me_NRG

tOp-Joined mainly to help out their vCTF/Warfare team, this is where i Learned more about CTF and TDM. tOp_nOsRoCk3T

ICN-First got mention of this clan from Spag, but i was tOp at the time, but then we broke up(Dont know why, I was to busy PoPPin a Butt Load of Essays and Cal HW). Then i decided that i would like to try a different mode clan with people i learnt from so i put down my Name in the Freelancer Forum and i got a bunch of offers but ICN looked like the best option for me, because of its outstanding lineup.

Deth_Right_Hand View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deth_Right_Hand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 8:42pm
tWc(tWc-026cht)-Lunchy asked me to join, there was a misunderstanding between me,lunchy, and atx, so I split.
Bak(SCORpionKNG_is_Bak)Lunar+Ghost collaboration with Spagender and myself. My ps3 broke soon after it was formed and Bak broke up. Never knew why, but it was quite upsetting.
ICN(ICN_THC-iz-DETH)Talked Spagender into starting up a clan. Had a feeling he was gonna quit playing again, and wasnt feeling that i belonged with ICN too much really.
A-R(A-R_1HiTrQuitHeR)DoD had asked me to join A-R jus b4 ICN had a name, but I declined. After Iquit ICN,I spoke with tha man and here I be. A-R.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 8:47pm
well ICN is actually my 1st clan haha. well i just felt bored and added some people from top 100, just chose some names i aint seen or played with so i can get 2 know more people,, 1st one that accepted was spagender, duelled him, then he asked me 2 join ICN :) well, at the time he didnt say join icn, he said that him and thc and danjel was starting a clan and was i interested., i never heard any of them cos i werent a vehicle mode player at the time.but i thought, yeah might as well. thennnn i got taught warfare from all 3, and vctf from dan abit later. so glad i accaepted cos this has turned out 2 be a great clan, shame spagender has left ut3 :(
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 8:55pm
I told ThAtSmAtT i wanted to join a clan, i was m8es wid Spag, lefty, THC and dan already, mat sugested to JP i got all yes's mat asked i said yah, next day got an offer from AR i declined OBV but if theyd asked B4 mat ide be in AR :+]
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 9:23pm
Hmm that was a while ago. The first and only clan I've ever been in is tRi. I was recruited by Dameik as one of the first members along with ace111 and go_dead. I was a bit skeptical at first because I wanted to join ICE but killingspree turned me down; and I am glad he did since they are long gone and tRi is still going strong. There is not a clan I'd rather be in, tRi forever! 
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 9:30pm
I was clanless for a good amount of time..when I was a noob..all I ever did was host DM or join them. In my early times i was trying to join QcP at one point but raoulcheap thought I wasnt good enough. I remember Xkalibur trying to help get me in but it failed raoul said no.So then i met up with my old PS2 buddies, CoolDave & MickeyBo707. (yes silver J..they all played timesplitters future perfect xD)..and I played with them for a bit. Mickeybo707 later introduced me to Phantaci. I remember he was looking at me seeing how I play and Mickeybo707 owned me in duel mode but when I played TDM & DM..i was immediately recruited..LOL..That clan last only for like a 2 week or less period. eNdLesS was the name.After that, I was back again clanless..then I was recomended by Phantaci to join qM. Deadaim was gone but came back around that time and saw my skills. I then join qM. I remember first week or two I had trouble settling in with the rest of the guys but we sorted it out. In that period in the early summer 08
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 9:33pm
Phantaci introduced me into CTF. Cooldave taught jump button and controller tweaks. MickeyBo taught me wall jumps. Helscream taught where most of the shields and ammo and stuff were at. I felt right at home.

Well make long story short, qM broke up and I joined uP but that also broke up so then I was asked by A****BUBLExD to join ICN. I never really knew anyone or anything about the clan but I said what the heck. Time to do something different so I did. Now im with ICN. Better known as The Dream.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>