Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DUEL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DUEL
    Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 4:56pm
huh? CTF was pretty good today but WAY uneven teams.

ForceOfGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Like today in CTF XD
yeah today in CTF, colossus slayer getting owned 6 times in a row for 6 games. its ridiculous if you think about it.... hahaha
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 9:01am
???????? NO we beat yous and then we sang " are you lagging fa gs, we just capped 3 flags" xD it was 3 - 1 to us on reflection

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 9:24am
r u serious? we won 5 games in a row 4v4,
then won 1 game that started 6v6 but soon became 6v2 when all of our players left (prob cuz they were tired of winning) It was then just me and bumrush vs colussus slayer and his whole crew, it was 2-1 we were losing. We scored against them to make it 2-2! hahahaha then phantaci came in and of course we destroyed them like 7- 2. (thats 6 in a row)
thenm we lost 1 in a 14/14 pub room reflection (G.AY) (of course noobs like you actually consider that a win... dont worry you can have it hahahaha)
the best part about it all is thta we then won the 14/14 pub  rematch in reflection! (which is still G.AY)

Get your facts straight before you say things that dont have any substance mortal. hahaha all too easy!
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 10:46am
lol fog i joined a room yesterday and you were on the winning team when bumrush left you had to jump off his nuts so you ran from the server

lol but seriously your worse than i am at ctf 
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 11:13am
how can you say get your facts straight when what i said is true and you confirmed it??? and phantaci was in all the CTF games but when  you lost you got all the good fraggers to go on D so you didn't get beaten again

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 11:26am
Originally posted by TheSeph

lol fog i joined a room yesterday and you were on the winning team when bumrush left you had to jump off his nuts so you ran from the server

lol but seriously your worse than i am at ctf 

Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

how can you say get your facts straight when what i said is true and you confirmed it??? and phantaci was in all the CTF games but when  you lost you got all the good fraggers to go on D so you didn't get beaten again

those were the 2 dumbest things ive ever heard. what idiot in this game takes a 14/14 pub seriously, only people like you. But besides eventually winning that 14/14 which we did by the way hahahaha

and dont forget the 6 straight ctf wins in a row which werent 14/14 games but actually real ctf matches of 4v4 -

You both fail to realize one thing.... CTF isnt a 1v1 you fool, its a team game, you speak of it as if i didnt have any teammates i would of lost hahahaha. yeah pal good one, im sure if bumrush, phantaci, and all my other teamates left i would have lost the match 7v1. keep dreaming.

like i said me and bum scored on colossusslayer and his pals 6v2 in strident. hahahahaha

winning 99 out of 100 games is just all too easy my sad sad mortal friend
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 11:30am
7 v 2???? where are you getting these numbers from you thick f uck, seeing as though some of your teammates left at the end of reflection and UT has automatic team balancing how could it be a 7 v 2?? it was like a 5 v 4 and CS and me weren't even playing, we were going for a duel. you class that s a win when we left to duel within the start of the game

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 11:34am
Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

7 v 2???? where are you getting these numbers from you thick f uck, seeing as though some of your teammates left at the end of reflection and UT has automatic team balancing how could it be a 7 v 2?? it was like a 5 v 4 and CS and me weren't even playing, we were going for a duel. you class that s a win when we left to duel within the start of the game

Now you are just mumbling nonsense.
In strident it was a 6v5 game  because red team had an extra player. The score was 2 - 1 red team was winning. Then 3 players on our team left and it was just me and bumrush. We then proceeded to score on your mortal a.s.ses. Then we called phantaci in and it became a slaughter we won score 7 -2 by time. This was the 6th match in a row that we won
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 11:39am
no that was 2 in a row actually coz we beat you b4 and phantaci wasn't playing in that map before we left

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 11:43am
its a f***ing pub.. how did this make it onto the forums?

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 11:44am

what? now you are just making up lies, because we played 8 games yesterday and the only one we lost was on reflection 14/14 pub.

Every other game besides the last game was a 4v4 or 5v5.

The 8th game was a 14/14 in reflection again (rematch) and we won. Then we all left the room so dont try to squeeze in a ghost win LMAO. you got owned face it
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 11:45am
lol i just like messin with fog his feathers ruffle rather easily

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Deadaim

its a f***ing pub.. how did this make it onto the forums?
ill tell you how

Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Like today in CTF XD

LoL suprise suprise

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 11:50am
Originally posted by TheSeph

lol i just like messin with fog he's feathers ruffle rather easily
No i just dont like weak mortals who lie after they were owned by the hand of god
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 11:56am
so we didn't win? make your mind up and seeing as though they were pubs iut doesn't matter. we should re match today if your on

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 11:59am
so wait. you consider finally winning 1 out of 8 matches a win? and youre trying to brag about it after losing 7 times? LMAO. the best part about it is that the only game you won happened to be in a 14/14 pub, and it gets better - we beat you back in the rematch!

did you buy this game yesterday or something?

hahaha
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 12:11pm
errrm no i think i got it on tuesday actually xD

TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 2:58pm
and just for the record i wasnt in those matches your bragging on i joined as the last match finished on reflection

Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 3:24pm
yeh thats right

XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 3:29pm
Mortals. You will never win
Greeny View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Greeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 3:42pm
All too easy.
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 4:43pm
lol

TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 9:50pm
where have you been greenylad long time no see?

Greeny View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Greeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 4:12pm
just been playing other games really, i've tried to get back in to ut3 but i never stay dedicated like i used to and i just go off on to other games...i might start playing again soon i dunno..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>