| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WARFARE CHALLENGE RESULTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WARFARE CHALLENGE RESULTS
    Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 5:33pm
is that y you are always playing and are on the forums because the game is dead? You have an oppurtunity to do something about it but you chose not too. "COMPETITVE GAMING IS THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP ANYTHING ALIVE if its going downhill" It puts more excitement into the game and you actually have a reason to practice or play in pubs
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Originally posted by _EnVy_

Originally posted by Drokun

I've played several PUG matches daily lately.
Also I only count it a clanmatch if it's recorded on the ladders, otherwise I think of it as a scrim.
well that is just stupid, ladders are only supported by and played in footmodes. that is why no one plays in those stupid ladders in the first place. game is dead, you can record that. and i dont remember when the last time i had a clan match, and i think ive played in more clan matches than anyone else in this game. that should show you this game is dead..

I'm not starting a fight here but I really doubt you have played the most. Yeah you might have played a few at the start but who didn't?

I've played in every aphex match, nearly every ICN match and nearly every Fu K match... if thats not enough tRi guys have def played more than you....

But yeah I agree the game is dead... A few people took their time to kill this game, I know that people would rather leave a server than play ut3 now if some people are in a room.

With UC2, Borderlands and now CODMW2 coming out in a short space of time... I fear that this game is only gonna feel the pinch even more. Its not the people that say I'm leaving this game that you need to worry about, its the ones that just slide into other games with friends and never come back.
lol w/e tWc played every clan out there multiple times, i can count over 150 matches just in a years span and mostly between tRi and GOW. we were the most active clan out there and im certain of that with tRi being the second most active. so just get your facts straight and you would notice im right. i pretty much played in all of those. so yeah i think that i played in the most matches considering that i set them up and the line ups. but who cares, at least we agree that this game is dead. and you can count all of those 2 week clans like icn and aphex, but please get serious lol..

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 6:04pm
I think you mean't weak... not week. A week is 7 days.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 6:13pm
no i meant that those clans you counted as "clans" lasted around 2 weeks, like in 14 days xDDD

EnVy must be earned"
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 6:38pm
Oh no wonder I didn't get what you mean't ICN was around longer than 2 weeks. And aphex played a few clan matches.

Anyway you definately haven't played the most clan matches of anyone around. Either a qM or tRi player I think. Probably Bumrush or Penguin.

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 7:07pm
lmao that is just bs about qM, no one would play them because of their attitudes. i would say tWc, tRi then maybe GOW or SMP are at the third spot. im sure tWc played the most matches as we played in 2-4 matches weekly and playing tRi weekly aswell for a long time. you really need to learn your facts danjy. i guess this is your way of distracting yourself from the fact this game is dead? just making points where these top clans in terms of activity and non of them are around anymore. and the fact that i dont care to play in any matches and havent played in any in a long time concludes this game is dead. just saying that i was one of the most determined and dedicated players out there and im not playing in anything worth the old glory days of ut3 we used to have when this game had life. this game is dead, get over it and accept it like i did.

EnVy must be earned"
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 8:13pm
Why are we arguing the same lame/pathetic issues? Does it matter if tWc played the most clan matches? Does it matter whether you think the game is dead or not?
If you want to join the ladder, join the ladder. If you don't want to, don't.

BTW, is the GOW warfare ladder using mods or is it pure?

Envy, if the game is dead, why are you still actively recruiting for the eMpanada?
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 8:21pm
just because the game is dead compared to the glory days doesnt mean there isnt any life left in it. we like to still play this game, dead or not. and that should show you why we are still recruting, its hard to find players in a dead game obv...

EnVy must be earned"
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 6:43pm
definition of dead. deceased, no longer living. so it not entirely dead.

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 6:58pm
Yeah but it is dead... I still love it, no other game compares for me but no good new players have come through in ages and the top players seem to be playing less and less.

And when you join servers now all you hear is little b****es talking **** to other people or some fu ck up using glitches.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12