Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Uncharted 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Uncharted 2
    Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

ummmmmmmmm, im pritty sure i got like a "hat trick"in that capture the flag like mode. i pritty much carried our team to a winafter we were down 2 caps. you fail!  lmao.
yes u got 3 but ur kill/death ratio was -6 LoL
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

down loading now this better be good.

its not! Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

ummmmmmmmm, im pritty sure i got like a "hat trick"in that capture the flag like mode. i pritty much carried our team to a winafter we were down 2 caps. you fail!  lmao.
yes u got 3 but ur kill/death ratio was -6 LoL

i played again 2day and my kill/death ratio was 24 deaths and 2 kills! Dead
Watch in 720P....duh
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 4:57pm

Rican, play uncharted with me...... i will show you how this game is fun, you just gotta get used to it.

Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Hey_Look_its_Trendy

Rican, play uncharted with me...... i will show you how this game is fun, you just gotta get used to it.

I didn't like it either. Its too bad the only option is multiplayer. id like to play offline to get the hang of it a bit before jumping into multiplayer.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 5:43pm
Fluff imagine a demo of corruption or rising sun - duel on/offline does it give u a true reflection of UT3? If its as good as the first then I will buy and play obsessively till I complete. But as far as leaving UT3 - no  way, i'll play both and spin UC2 multiplayer as an option.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 3:28am
You know, I was and still kind of am really excited about this game, but the demo did absolutely nothing for me. From what I had read leading up to the demo was that the game looked absolutely amazing, etc. And after playing the demo, I was like REALLY, THIS IS IT? I was NOT IMPRESSED at all. Now grated, its a demo/beta and the final game could be a lot better, but I thought the visuals in the first were a lot better. I actually own the first one (just bought it about a month ago) and plan on beating it before I get the 2nd one. But again for me, it wasn't what I was expecting for all of the hype its been getting.
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 7:26am
Honestly I like the multiplayer in it alot more compared to the first one.  Especially the Co-op they did what Resident Evil 5 could not.  The mode called Co-op Arena or Gold Rush is fun as hell, it's kind of like capture the flag, you are on a team of 3 people and you have to transport treasure, from where the game  spawns it, to this treasure chest that is placed randomly around the map.  Each time you capture the treasure the difficulty and amount of A.I. the game sends at you increases, they get pretty damn smart.  I also like how in team deathmatch there is tanks and helicopters that will randomly show up and start killing everyone, regardless what team you are on, it's pretty fun to watch the tank bust through a wall then pick everyone off while they are running for cover.  The beta has like 4 competitive game modes and 2 Co-op modes, according to what I read they have even more in the actual game.  They also added in a Machinima mode that automatically records the gameplay data for your competitive multiplayer matches in any map and gametype.  So I will see if I can record something and get it on the internet so you guys can see what it's like.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 9:05am
Heres a couple videos I found on youtube that other people have made.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 12:15pm
the beta is alot of fun, barely any lag , and deathmatch is fun , just not UT3 fun =)

OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by iAM_KayoticKilla

You know, I was and still kind of am really excited about this game, but the demo did absolutely nothing for me. From what I had read leading up to the demo was that the game looked absolutely amazing, etc. And after playing the demo, I was like REALLY, THIS IS IT? I was NOT IMPRESSED at all. Now grated, its a demo/beta and the final game could be a lot better, but I thought the visuals in the first were a lot better. I actually own the first one (just bought it about a month ago) and plan on beating it before I get the 2nd one. But again for me, it wasn't what I was expecting for all of the hype its been getting.

Yo KayoticKilla,

Check out this website called: www.ign.com. Look at the videos and you'll be stun by the incredible stunts and effort that Naughty Dog done to this game. The best video I seen was the train chase. In the scene, Nate is fighting goons and avoiding a copter at the same time. It's real intense!!!

Matter of fact, i'll post the link up so you'll see it.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 6:14pm
Okay! Here is the link: http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/142/14225971/vids_1.html

From that page, you'll see all the videos for Uncharted 2. The three videos that I recommend you to see are: Train Ride Pt. 1, Train Ride Pt. 2 & Video Review. Hell, you can watch all of them if you like too. If you buy this game, I promise you that you will not regret this.

The first Uncharted game use 1/3 of the power from PS3. The second Uncharted game almost use the full power of PS3.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 7:51pm
I can't figure out the machinima mode, does anyone know how to use it?  I can't figure out how to get it to record.
ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 5:02am
I've played the demo briefly, which seems just like the first game... I just hope Naughty Dog haven't tried too hard to improve the original game play style and ruined it.

...as for the beta I can only get into DM modes and none of the others, plus it takes about five minutes to load up and find a server... lol good ol' betas.

I pre ordered the game a few weeks back, roll on the 16th!  
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 5:16pm

so who has gotten this yet? ive been reading that its a really good game and its scoring 5/5's across the boards. so im just confirming it before i spend the $70. so whats your guys thoughts on the game, not the beta version?

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 5:24pm
so far the ppl i seen have it R.............
Penguin
DRoNE
VEDAKID
SweetChoas
EK_Trendy
Ram_Slayer( i think hes trying to buy it)
ive been looking @ reviews and so far alot of pros seem to think its "1 of the best game ever made"
maybe i missed something in the beta! LOL
Watch in 720P....duh
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 5:47pm
I'd have to agree with puerto rican I just dont get it
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 10:43pm
u guys are crazy,,, u haven't seen nothin until u play the single player mode & the online is pretty fun,,,,,,,,,definitely worth every penny
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 10:51pm

The graphics on this game are amazing!  and the story got me hooked first 10 minutes  Dx   lots of fun   :o

Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 11:14pm
i just played the demo. The trailer looks awesome but the online demo was nothing special
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 11:24pm

so far the ppl i seen have it R.............
Penguin
DRoNE
VEDAKID
SweetChoas
EK_Trendy
Ram_Slayer( i think hes trying to buy it)
ive been looking @ reviews and so far alot of pros seem to think its "1 of the best game ever made"
maybe i missed something in the beta! LOL

just bought it today...i'll play it tomorrow.  so freaking stoked
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 4:06pm
if anyone plays this game online send me a friend request. None of my team has it yet and im sick of playing with random kids.

EK_Trendy
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 4:07pm
I got it first day. The game is awesome!!! It has better graphics, extreme climaxes and more like a real life movie than the first Uncharted.

My rating for this game: 10 out of 10!!!
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 5:28pm
U2 is beast. Me & Trendy only people who have it for our team. We beast on online. Its as addicting as UT3 for 3rd person shooter. This is best 3rd person shooter ive ever seen online on ps3 thus far. 

Look for me and trendy on the gb ladder at the top baby!

worm & hel need to hurry up. 
PSN:Imaginative
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 5:30pm
post ur name if u have this game i will list it in my 1st post
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>